Mika on Australian morning TV

nico_collard

This morning Mika had two different interviews on morning TV. :biggrin2:

He was first on Sunrise, and here is the interview (I'm not sure if it works outside of Australia):

Sunrise

This are some other links:

2009.08.04-Sunrise TV(Australia)-Mika new album

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/nico...-new_lifestyle

*download*

http://www.mediafire.com/?ztnntnamngj

Thank you nicoleta!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, another interview was shown on The Morning Show. This one definitely works outside of Australia (at least in the US, thanks foalbaby14 for checking!). Thanks to Senyorita12003 for posting in the Aussie thread!

The Morning Show

And here it is for download (again, courtesy of nicoleta):

http://www.mediafire.com/?gytmkannyzz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad also found some pictures on Yahoo7 (which is connected with Channel 7 in Australia)... they are older photos, but thought you might enjoy them (hopefully they work):

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/galleries/gallery/-/mika/5768628/

And a video from Take40 ( I had a lot of trouble with this.. it kept cutting out... that might be cause I'm trying to get U2 photos at the same time :biggrin2:) - nicoleta, could you work your magic again on this video?

http://www.take40.com/artists/2997/mika/interviews?i=791.0.1

:biggrin2::woot_jump:

Edited by nico_collard

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning Mika had two different interviews on morning TV.

He was first on Sunrise, and here is the interview (I'm not sure if it works outside of Australia):

Sunrise

Then, another interview was shown on The Morning Show. This one definitely works outside of Australia (at least in the US, thanks foalbaby14!)

The Morning Show

Stealing some quality time with DDG physiotherapists to post these two beauties ? How very unselfish of you :wub2: !

They work in France, but both undownloadable :no: .

I noticed a few things...

First, he has taken to wearing hats to hide his balding spot. Clever, all the more so as he looks :swoon: with a hat on.

He hasn't brought to Oxfam his blue and white striped jacket, the one he was wearing at the Beirut Press Conference, just one year ago. Good for him, being a spendthrift wouldn't lead you nowhere, m'boy :wags_finger: !

I still can't see the WAG video as a coming out one but if he gets any fruitier off stage, especially during interviews, they'll soon put him in an orchard :shocked: ; fresher air than in a closet but definitely colder in winter. THINK, Sire :rolls_eyes: !

Cheers,

Id3

BACK IN NOVEMBER to OZ!!!:thumb_yello:

Ah Tegan, the joys of having you online for us!!!

And Albert gets a special mention! Loved it:wub2:

I heard Mika was on Nova this morning too. What is it, blitz Australia day???

Edited by Blue Sky

This morning Mika had two different interviews on morning TV. :biggrin2:

Sunrise

Then, another interview was shown on The Morning Show. This one definitely works outside of Australia (at least in the US, thanks foalbaby14!)

The Morning Show

:biggrin2::woot_jump:

The first one was so sweet and funny, I love that happy interviewer!:roftl::wub2:

Still waiting for the second one, seems to be a lot of other stuff before Mika...if he shows, we'll see!:naughty:

So nice to see you're back, nico_collard!:wub2:

Thank you for posting! These are great interviews - both interviewers are really pleasant, relaxed and easy with him and in turn he seems to be too. So good for all his current fans (and the new ones he'll be getting!) that he's going to be touring Oz soon.

I loved it in the first i/v where he said he used to dance to INXS - I've always wondered if he knew of them, had ever listened to them, liked them at all etc. I love their stuff so am really delighted that he seems to have liked at least one of their tracks too!! His description of his dance routine to it was so sweet!

Hey, I like the chef trousers!