Mika - Blackpool Sept 5th 09 - RSVP list

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thing is they will only let you guys know if you actually got the tickets...

is it possible that no MFCr won one?

Think there is a pretty high chance of that. It's only 1250 pairs of tickets for several popular artists.

Won't give up hope just yet tho!

That's kind of you Suzie (not that I fall into that catergory of course but I know how difficult it is for some.) It would be so nice if at least some of the people who get few chances to see Mika won tickets.

I suppose it is maybe slightly encouraging that NOONE has heard...it may mean they have not allocated yet.

Says Kath, optimistically:naughty:

Actually, I don't know why I am reading this thread as it never even entered my mind that I should go if by some miracle I had tickets in my hands, but I know quite a few MFCers who see this as their only chnce to see Mika in the near future as they couldn't come to i-tunes and some could not even make it to SW...

I've looked at Will's forum and no-one seems to have got anything there either - good sign ? maybe ? they seem to be in two minds whether they would get physical tickets or e-tickets too !

Ahh that was a good idea! Reassuring!

Will you be dropping by anyway, since it's your home town?

Actually, I don't know why I am reading this thread as it never even entered my mind that I should go if by some miracle I had tickets in my hands, but I know quite a few MFCers who see this as their only chnce to see Mika in the near future as they couldn't come to i-tunes and some could not even make it to SW...

I'm reading it too, feeding my jealousy!:shun:

I’m just kidding :biggrin2: I would love if you could get tickets and go to this gig, and I’m hoping for reports of course!:thumb_yello:

Ahh that was a good idea! Reassuring!

Will you be dropping by anyway, since it's your home town?

i will be definitely cos i live in blackpool, even if i dont get the tickets which i really do hope i will im going to try and see if i can wait for him outside or something:roftl: