Mika - Blackpool Sept 5th 09 - RSVP list

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who did he lose to then? :teehee:

Asaf Avidan and the Mojos... you may have heard of them, they went worldwide I think, but arnt nearly as known as our Mika...I think...

thing is he lost 32 percent to 68! :shocked: people seem to be lacking taste... :naughty:

but they do have a new album (realesed already ahmahm) so there is alot of noise about them now...

Asaf Avidan and the Mojos... you may have heard of them, they went worldwide I think, but arnt nearly as known as our Mika...I think...

thing is he lost 32 percent to 68! :shocked: people seem to be lacking taste... :naughty:

but they do have a new album (realesed already ahmahm) so there is alot of noise about them now...

Oh yeah, don't mind them actually... kinda like the squeeky voice :bleh: But eh... Mika is better you know :sneaky2:

Well I'd rather go to Malmö, cause everyone's welcome there :yay: Quit moaning and book a flight to Sweden, we'd love you all to come here so we can meet other MFCers without travelling to places where we are not wanted :mf_rosetinted:

I've really held my tongue on this one, and I may be wrong and usually am. But was the original complaint not about people from other countries moaning because competition tickets from the UK aren't open to them?

Who said anything about foreign fans not being welcome here?

And anyway ask yourselves this, how do you really feel yourself on these issues?

Not so differently, I would guess. (Actually it's not entirely a guess)

Whatever, it seems you are all dedicated to making a nice feud.

Knock yourselves out.

Edited by babspanky

It did say

"*Listeners names, who have secured a place, will be issued a pair of tickets from 10 August 2009"

and there were people phoning as well as online applicants, so perhaps they are posting them all out today ?? Not sure it said anywhere to expect an email. I guess that we are all hoping for an emailed invite but it might come through the post instead ! At least that would be a good reason not to have heard anything at this time of the day !!! :biggrin2:

OOOh plus I have just seen this on the Friday Night is Music Night free ticket T&C's

*Listeners, who have secured a place, will know they've been successful when they receive their tickets which will be mailed from Friday 21 August 2009.

It says they will be mailed from....so perhaps its the same for the Mika's gig ? Well, there are a few others of course, but we all know that he is the important one :naughty:

<<that's me....clutching at straws......>>

It did say

"*Listeners names, who have secured a place, will be issued a pair of tickets from 10 August 2009"

and there were people phoning as well as online applicants, so perhaps they are posting them all out today ?? Not sure it said anywhere to expect an email. I guess that we are all hoping for an emailed invite but it might come through the post instead ! At least that would be a good reason not to have heard anything at this time of the day !!! :biggrin2:

I like an optimist! And you might be right! Goes to read t&c again

OOOh plus I have just seen this on the Friday Night is Music Night free ticket T&C's

*Listeners, who have secured a place, will know they've been successful when they receive their tickets which will be mailed from Friday 21 August 2009.

It says they will be mailed from....so perhaps its the same for the Mika's gig ? Well, there are a few others of course, but we all know that he is the important one :naughty:

<<that's me....clutching at straws......>>

:thumb_yello: thank you angel mmmmmmm :teehee: so do you think we are all just waiting for f all?? :naughty: thats too funny :roftl:

Well I'd rather go to Malmö, cause everyone's welcome there :yay: Quit moaning and book a flight to Sweden, we'd love you all to come here so we can meet other MFCers without travelling to places where we are not wanted :mf_rosetinted:

*jumps on the plane*

Yeah you are right you know AC!

*Tickets are free and will be allocated at random.

*You can apply for a maximum of one pair of tickets per household.

*Please do not request tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.

*Listeners names, who have secured a place, will be issued a pair of tickets from 10 August 2009.

*Unfortunately we will only be able to notify you if your ticket application is successful.

It sounds like they are either emailing etickets or sending hard copy ones?

Who knows. We will just have to hang on I guess.

Can anyone remember what happened the last time? I know they sent hard copy tickets and I think they did NOT send an email, the tickets just arrived.

Now I'm going to be jumping up to check for post instead !! :roftl:

The more I look at the T&C's the more I think they will send out tickets by mail.....

Here's hoping......

I suppose we will know by the end of the week for sure either way...

I suppose we will know by the end of the week for sure either way...

I hope so too as I am going away on holiday on Saturday for 12 days :sneaky2:. I'd rather know one way or the other before I go, but that's not looking likely.

Yeah you are right you know AC!

*Tickets are free and will be allocated at random.

*You can apply for a maximum of one pair of tickets per household.

*Please do not request tickets if you think you may be unable to use them.

*Listeners names, who have secured a place, will be issued a pair of tickets from 10 August 2009.

*Unfortunately we will only be able to notify you if your ticket application is successful.

It sounds like they are either emailing etickets or sending hard copy ones?

Who knows. We will just have to hang on I guess.

Can anyone remember what happened the last time? I know they sent hard copy tickets and I think they did NOT send an email, the tickets just arrived.

#

The last time I got sent hard copy tickets without any notification via email or anything. So who knows this time round, might be the same :dunno:

#

The last time I got sent hard copy tickets without any notification via email or anything. So who knows this time round, might be the same :dunno:

Oh, let's hope for the best! I've already planned how I'm going to escape from work on that day and such a disappointment after all the hard thinking?!:roftl::boxed: