• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay fair dos lol :naughty:

Nice to know Christine's got so much confidence in me :aah: But I don't think flying to the USA will happen this year, but I'd LOVE to meet you Nono :wub2:

I'd love to meet you too! :fangurl:

I am going to bring Nono to London (one day). :wink2:

:pinkbow:

*insert blinking Nono smiley*

was shot by Paul Smith yesterday for L'Express mag, what a gent @PaulSmithDesign13 minutes ago from web

shout out to the Japanese fans who waited from 8am at Paul Smith Tokyo yesterday for copies of the EP! Paul Smith told me about it himself!12 minutes ago from web

http://twitpic.com/f7i75 - Yesterday I photographed Mika for French magazine L’Express, in the Novello Theatre in Covent Garden – a beautiful old theatre built in 1903

was shot by Paul Smith yesterday for L'Express mag, what a gent @PaulSmithDesign13 minutes ago from web

shout out to the Japanese fans who waited from 8am at Paul Smith Tokyo yesterday for copies of the EP! Paul Smith told me about it himself!12 minutes ago from web

http://twitpic.com/f7i75 - Yesterday I photographed Mika for French magazine L’Express, in the Novello Theatre in Covent Garden – a beautiful old theatre built in 1903

aw must be a great photoshoot!! :wub2:

25544417.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1251216833&Signature=wlNgl%2F7vepUBYIqoZM5vxp8kLcc%3D

Idd can't wait!:thumb_yello:

Btw, off topic, has this been posted yet? I don't understand it and my translator doesn't help :aah: So maybe there's an english version already around or something?

http://www.blu.fm/subsites/detail.php?kat=gesellschaft,people,entertainment&id=2722

Here you go, Google translator:

( I think nervig means nervous):wink2:

INTERVIEW: MIKA: WHOLE WITHOUT THE COMPLEX!

From pop stars to the brightest of all the pubescent boys gold: "Grace Kelly 'singer Mika reports back with an album of his teenage years:" The Boy Who Knew Too Much ". Blu and he talked about his "first time"!

MIKA WHERE YOU BUT JUST A JACKET IN RAINBOW COLORS CARRIER: IS NOW YOUR COMING OUT?

Mika: (laughs) What's in a coming-out? For whom do you do that? And why at all? So that people know exactly when you were in bed with whom? This album tells the story of my adolescence. One of the most important discoveries of this is the sex - that try as you will be happy. But while it was never about labels.

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST TIME SINCE?

Mika: Ha! There was something about: "Let us do it now, as they do in the movies." I think I've made this OK. So very dear to the Art After that, however, I did terrible experiences. But more so than the other way.

COULD YOU AS A TEENAGER IN THE MIRROR WATCH GOOD?

Mika: No, absolutely not. I liked nothing about me. I wanted a more muscular body. I did all the things I had not, as probably every other damn person on the planet. Today is my attitude: **** it! I have turned to "We Are Golden," a video in which I was only in underwear and wearing golden shoes to dance in front of the mirror - to such an honest way as possible. All complexes throw overboard, gives you a feeling of strength.

WERE YOU AS A TEENAGER STILL NERVIG THAN NOW?

Mika: (laughs) Darling, that is here but not annoying! But I'm proud if what I do is polarized. As a teenager, I have not challenged this. I wanted to be loved and be part of a group. But because I was not, I was writing pop songs. So I could at least imagine to be popular.

THERE WAS A KEY EXPERIENCE?

Mika: At school I was seen as a fag. So I like no "box." But then came the day when I took over the role of master of ceremonies in a theater production of "Cabaret." I played so excessive, and controversial, I thought it would destroy me once and for all. But it had precisely the opposite effect: The people who were otherwise so mean to me, looked at me and applauded. They could not deny that I was good! For me this was almost a shock with the realization: Oh my God, you can exist on your own terms!

Fun KNOW YOUR MUSIC IS TIME testifying obscure THAT THE TEXTS ARE OFTEN DARK!

Mika: That is exactly my trick. In my adolescence took place all the joy from around the music. The music is so cheerful place. The lyrics however, represent the reality. Together they create a very accurate description of my teenage life.

RECENTLY WHEN HAS MIKA crying?

Mika: (long thought) It was several weeks ago. And I say this now, so you know that I can still cry! But I do not cry often. I am very tough when it comes to wines.

• Interview: Katja Schwemmer

:thumb_yello:

Edited by sienna

Idd can't wait!:thumb_yello:

Btw, off topic, has this been posted yet? I don't understand it and my translator doesn't help :aah: So maybe there's an english version already around or something?

http://www.blu.fm/subsites/detail.php?kat=gesellschaft,people,entertainment&id=2722

no, i understand German and I've never read it in German or in English

you should open a thread! :thumb_yello: and there are 4 great pics!:mf_lustslow:

no, i understand German and I've never read it in German or in English

you should post it! :thumb_yello: and there are 4 great pics!:mf_lustslow:

Yes, they're in the mikagasmics already :aah:

Thanks sienna, but idd, I tried google translator already, but I still find it hard to understand :aah: I'll post it, then some nice german fan can help :wub2:

Congrats to Mika! L'Express is a great and quite serious magazine. They don't usually do articles on pop stars (as far as I know)! If there's actually one.

Oh! That's actually very interesting! Can't wait!