• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE! A bit late though, lol xD

was shot by Paul Smith yesterday for L'Express mag, what a gent @PaulSmithDesignabout 19 hours ago from web

shout out to the Japanese fans who waited from 8am at Paul Smith Tokyo yesterday for copies of the EP! Paul Smith told me about it himself!about 19 hours ago from web

was shot by Paul Smith yesterday for L'Express mag, what a gent @PaulSmithDesignabout 19 hours ago from web

shout out to the Japanese fans who waited from 8am at Paul Smith Tokyo yesterday for copies of the EP! Paul Smith told me about it himself!about 19 hours ago from web

And in relation to that,

http://twitpic.com/f7i75 - Yesterday I photographed Mika for French magazine L’Express, in the Novello Theatre in Covent Garden – a beautiful old theatre built in 1903

And in relation to that,

Those were actually already posted like a page or two back :aah: I know, it's hard to keep track in these huge threads :roftl:

Curious to see the article tho:thumb_yello:

# Driving by the Fullers Brewery in London. Everything smells of toasted hopps. Adult willy wonka factory4 minutes ago from Tweetie

#

Yo! Finally got Twitter back on my phone. On my way to NYC think I'm gonna miss my flight...7 minutes ago from Tweetie

Yo! Finally got Twitter back on my phone. On my way to NYC think I'm gonna miss my flight...13 minutes ago from Tweetie

Driving by the Fullers Brewery in London. Everything smells of toasted hopps. Adult willy wonka factory 11 minutes ago from Tweetie

@PerezHilton just NYC. For two nights for press then back to London for TVs. I'm so tan from my holls I look sleazy. 5 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

New US and Canada tour dates announced www,mikasounds.com !! I can promise a party on my biggest NAmerican tour yet3 minutes ago from Tweetie

@chazgazzer 21st of Sep sir!2 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to chazgazzer

@Mattykyuk I really want to. Soon xhalf a minute ago from Tweetie in reply to Mattykyuk

@LilViolet will do xhalf a minute ago from Tweetie in reply to LilViolet

Whew!

@PerezHilton I am orange Ha!21 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

New US and Canada tour dates announced http://www.mikasounds.com !! I can promise a party on my biggest NAmerican tour yet20 minutes ago from Tweetie

@PerezHilton I'm gettin ready. Scarry it's all starting again. Soo looking forward to touring tho.17 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

http://twitpic.com/f7i75 - Yesterday I photographed Mika for French magazine L’Express, in the Novello Theatre in Covent Garden – a beautiful old theatre built in 1903

wow!!! thank you!!!!! :wub2:

@LilViolet will do x

half a minute ago from Tweetie in reply to LilViolet

:swoon: that's me guys!!! i'm still over the moon!!! :aah: i feel so stupid but i can't help it!! :teehee::roftl::wub2: