• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The leader on points has already 100500 points. Really he will receive the personal videomessage from Mika? Till now nobody knows who is this person?

All that stuff that person must have now!

I am so jeaous!

I'd be very interested to know who it is :wink2:

EDIT: I'd laugh if it wasn't someone from MFC :wink2:

I am so jeaous!

I am not assured it from MFC..I think, it is a bait:naughty:

I am so jeaous!

it possibly is :naughty:

on another note.. my aunty has seen my wag video and just finished showing it to all the rellies behind my back :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Me too. 100,500 points = something like 30 gig tickets plus 9 t-shirts. :freak:

But you hardly to count it in comments? :roftl:There in fact there are those who write on one hundred comments for one time:sneaky2:

funny tweet about being asked those questions lol :naughty: two spelling errors though, naughty Mika :sneaky2:

Although I'm an English teacher, I love his faulty spelling. :blush-anim-cl:

I guess I would ignore the mistakes and give him a ten out of ten all the time.:wub2: After all, the computer can correct spelling mistakes nowadays... :teehee:

New tweet!

mikasoundsI want to be a robot, I want to be Astro Boy, maybe if I stick my fingers in the power socket it will happen

Jet lagged again?

Would someone feed him some roasted chicken and beer so he doesn't electrocute himself, please?:blink:

Jet lagged again?

Would someone feed him some roasted chicken and beer so he doesn't electrocute himself, please?:blink:

Actually, I thought he used to put his finger in the socket to get the curls a long time ago. :naughty:

New tweet!

mikasoundsI want to be a robot, I want to be Astro Boy, maybe if I stick my fingers in the power socket it will happen

Actually, I thought he used to put his finger in the socket to get the curls a long time ago. :naughty:

Nope, Laurita, that would just get him VERY SPIKY HAIR, not curls..:mf_rosetinted:

Nope, Laurita, that would just get him VERY SPIKY HAIR, not curls..:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, I tweeted him this morning, warning him that sticking his fingers in the socket defo would change his haircut!:roftl:

Haha, I tweeted him this morning, warning him that sticking his fingers in the socket defo would change his haircut!:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Provided that it's a crew cut, it's ok with me. :mf_lustslow:

I told him: "if you do that you'll look more like an overtoasted bread (you'll get a better tan, tho) so DON"t Do that!"

:naughty::aah:

:roftl:

He can't electrocute himself in a river, Bianka!:shocked::mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Aren't there any sockets in a river? :huh: what's the point of it then? :tears:

Geez I know that...:naughty: But what if he'll try to be Sir Jane (instead on Lady Jane) :shocked:

Is he walking with his laptop? The last tweet came from web not from tweetie....

Perhaps he was in a building by the river and left after he tweeted...probably that was his plan... :dunno: