• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up and had a revelation! :roftl::lmfao::lmao:

No really...

Remember this vlog? http://www.youtube.com/mikasoundsblog#play/uploads/5/bfKh1jJH2eo

Skip to 2:15 and tell me if you know what song will feature the trumpets? :teehee:

It is not Dr. John!

It is Loverboy! ("Isn't it enough, Isn't it enough...just to feel...sunny and dumb...") :biggrin2::wink2:

Right? :blink:

Yes I had thought Doctor John originally. But when I heard the whole thing I realised it wasn't. then I heard that bit of Loverboy on the iTunes, and realised THAT was the trumpet song.

I assumed at first it was Dr John cos the Observer interview talks about making the horns more exaggerated on Dr John- that was before I knew Loverboy was going to be on

People were guessing it was Loverboy back in March when the vlog came out. Personally I thought they were on drugs because I couldn't hear it. :roftl:

People were guessing it was Loverboy back in March when the vlog came out. Personally I thought they were on drugs because I couldn't hear it. :roftl:

If they got it right back then, when they had no idea it was going to be on the album, I'm impressed. I missed that, I suppose they were being cryptic cos it was still unmentionable

Looks like there's an EP as well as the single on iTunes, according to MS. Does every remix count as a single sale for the charts?

If they got it right back then, when they had no idea it was going to be on the album, I'm impressed. I missed that, I suppose they were being cryptic cos it was still unmentionable

I think Willy Wonka first spotted it. All hail Carla :bow:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2193219post2193219

Where is she BTW? Holidays? :blink:

Looks like there's an EP as well as the single on iTunes, according to MS. Does every remix count as a single sale for the charts?

I don't know. :dunno:

mikasounds: IM IN A GOOD MOOD, i managed not to burn on my holiday and i made it down mountains without dying thank ****

7 minutes ago from web

mikasounds: YO!

9 minutes ago from web

I wish he didn't say **** quite so often. It wears off. :teehee:

I'm waiting for something a bit more original. :naughty:

He's teasing. :wub2:

So far we've got:

A ****ing tour

A **** you new album title

A ****ing holiday

???

What's more? :teehee:

mikasounds: ... thank **** ...

He is so entirely one of my people!

"Thank F" is something my friends and I have been saying since....well, probably before Mika was old enough to get away with swearing.

Also, I'm the daughter of a sailor. Swearing doesn't bother me. In fact, I probably do it more than he does since I did, in fact, learn to swear like a sailor. :naughty:

He is so entirely one of my people!

"Thank F" is something my friends and I have been saying since....well, probably before Mika was old enough to get away with swearing.

Also, I'm the daughter of a sailor. Swearing doesn't bother me. In fact, I probably do it more than he does since I did, in fact, learn to swear like a sailor. :naughty:

:shocked:

What do you expect from a **** holiday? :roftl:

:shocked::shocked: