• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k6y6a.png

Cuteness overload. :mf_lustslow:

You know when people carry on about how cute Mika is sometimes I just...well I kind of want to slap them to be honest. :teehee:

But seriously. He looks like a cross between a two and a half year old, a cartoon character and a baby animal. Cuteness overload is right. :aah:

You know when people carry on about how cute Mika is sometimes I just...well I kind of want to slap them to be honest. :teehee:

But seriously. He looks like a cross between a two and a half year old, a cartoon character and a baby animal. Cuteness overload is right. :aah:

:lmao: so true!!!!

and we all know how clean the grout between his tiles is :teehee:

isn't that what everyone was looking at? :fisch:

its what i was looking at :pinkbow:

squeaky-bleach-pen-clean :biggrin2:

:dunno: but frankly girl... the naughty corner really really misses you.

cobwebs everywhere :naughty:

Children are starting school next thursday so i'll have more time to the naughty corner...might as well clean those cobwebs...:biggrin2:

aah *has no idea*

Me neither, but it was a smart move...:thumb_yello:

and we all know how clean the grout between his tiles is :teehee:

isn't that what everyone was looking at? :fisch:

I was looking at the fact that his shower door seems to be clear, see-through glass.

So if anyone happend to be standing in the bathroom while someone was in the shower... :fisch:

glass is clear and see through? :shocked: since when?!

Look to Mika's right when he's brushing his teeth. (How's that for a sentence I never thought I'd say! :roftl:)

The camera pans up from the floor, you can see the tub, and then what appears to be a clear glass shower door. :teehee:

My understanding is that's typical in Europe, but you'd never see that here in Canada. So I find it slightly amusing. :naughty:

Look to Mika's right when he's brushing his teeth. (How's that for a sentence I never thought I'd say! :roftl:)

The camera pans up from the floor, you can see the tub, and then what appears to be a clear glass shower door. :teehee:

My understanding is that's typical in Europe, but you'd never see that here in Canada. So I find it slightly amusing. :naughty:

yeah , i saw the shower door, that was just my sad sad attempt at sarcasm :biggrin2::biggrin2: i guess i just forgot these :mf_rosetinted:

now we're stylin'! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure you'd see it somehwere in canada , you just made it totally obvious you dont go into many people's bathrooms :mf_rosetinted:

So what, you don't have doors on your showers in Canada? Pffft, you lot are on a different planet.

So what, you don't have doors on your showers in Canada? Pffft, you lot are on a different planet.

No we shower outside in the middle of the frozen tundra. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

yeah , i saw the shower door, that was just my sad sad attempt at sarcasm :biggrin2::biggrin2: i guess i just forgot these :mf_rosetinted:

now we're stylin'! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure you'd see it somehwere in canada , you just made it totally obvious you dont go into many people's bathrooms :mf_rosetinted:

Oh. :roftl:

So you admit to looking at Mika's shower door? :das: