From @schiffersfm:

Mijn interview met MIKA verschijnt morgen op de site. Een gedeelte is dan ook in de uitzending te horen.

about 1 hour ago from web

translation:

My interview with MIKA will appear on the website tomorrow. You can also listen to a part of it in the broadcast on the radio.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update: Got lost at the airport in Madrid. Its fancy but a nightmare to get around. Brings on a panic. El Hormiguero tv yesterday was a blastabout

3 hours ago from Tweetie

:Update: Off to Milan to perform on Italian X Factor tonight.about

3 hours ago from Tweetie

:Update: Got lost at the airport in Madrid. Its fancy but a nightmare to get around. Brings on a panic. El Hormiguero tv yesterday was a blastabout

3 hours ago from Tweetie

:Update: Off to Milan to perform on Italian X Factor tonight.about

3 hours ago from Tweetie

Hope he won't get lost for good one day in some random train station :blink:

Hope he won't get lost for good one day in some random train station :blink:

:roftl:Poor Mika!

I get a very lively image in my head: Mika wandering and wandering around, staring at, but not reading signs...:naughty: Just like Tom Hanks in that airport movie he will have to go live on a trainstation!!:roftl:

If Mika gets lost, we MFC'ers will set up a searchparty!

I get a very lively image in my head: Mika wandering and wandering around, staring at, but not reading signs...:naughty: Just like Tom Hanks in that airport movie he will have to go live on a trainstation!!:roftl:

Yes, small and larger groups of fans in all parts of the world with torches simultaneously wandering through the woods/city centres/outback shouting for Mika.

Talking lively images... :lmfao:

Ya! If Mika was alone & got lost & had a bit of a panic issue all he would have to do is tweet his condition & loaction & the MFC Squad would head out to retrieve him & set him on his way.:thumb_yello::roftl:

I know exactly how he feels. I don't have dyslexia but I do have bouts of confusion, and they always come on if I am in a strange place. My sense of direction goes and I can't make sense of signs or numbers when I get like that.

I usually travel with someone, usually my husband/carer Alan. Maybe Mika needs to try and have someone with him too, whenever he can.

Yes, I know that feeling too! I have no sense of where I'm going (I wear contacts like Mika) , if I know the road well, it's ok, but if I don't it takes me for ever to get to where I'm supposed to go !:) I always make sure my car tank is filled up before I leave! My daughter is great help when she's with me; she always finds her way (and mine easily!)

I call her my GPS! :)

I'm cracking up over his latest tweet.

"I would fall asleep with one in my mouth & wake up with it stuck on my forehead."

Uhh? :lmfao:

I went to his page thinking I missed a tweet before that telling what he'd have in his mouth that would end up on his forehead but there was nothing. :roftl:

I asked him to do tell what he was talking about. :aah:

Ah he tweeted again...

"I just bought a pack of Haribo Roulette. I used to hide these under my bed when I was a kid"

That's better. :teehee:

Yes, I know that feeling too! I have no sense of where I'm going (I wear contacts like Mika) , if I know the road well, it's ok, but if I don't it takes me for ever to get to where I'm supposed to go !:) I always make sure my car tank is filled up before I leave! My daughter is great help when she's with me; she always finds her way (and mine easily!)

I call her my GPS! :)

Am I bad fan if I had no idea Mika wears contacts?:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Ya! If Mika was alone & got lost & had a bit of a panic issue all he would have to do is tweet his condition & loaction & the MFC Squad would head out to retrieve him & set him on his way.:thumb_yello::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

I'm cracking up over his latest tweet.

"I would fall asleep with one in my mouth & wake up with it stuck on my forehead."

Uhh? :lmfao:

I went to his page thinking I missed a tweet before that telling what he'd have in his mouth that would end up on his forehead but there was nothing. :roftl:

I asked him to do tell what he was talking about. :aah:

Ah he tweeted again...

"I just bought a pack of Haribo Roulette. I used to hide these under my bed when I was a kid"

That's better. :teehee:

:shocked: I'm addicted to that stuff! :licks_lips: