I was about to post here and then he deleted it!

But I still have it in TweetDeck

mikasounds After being accused of miming last night. I feel the need to say that I have never ever mimmed nor will I ever under any circumstance.

:shocked:

we know that he has never pretended nor pretend never.... He's our special boy!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikasounds was it a miming accident?

16 minutes ago from web in reply to mikasounds

@Paulhitsheet is this tweet for real?

9 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to Paulhitsheet

What did he delete?

what was a miming accident? I mean- what has Meeks done that he was stu[pidly accused for that?

I was about to post here and then he deleted it!

But I still have it in TweetDeck

mikasounds After being accused of miming last night. I feel the need to say that I have never ever mimmed nor will I ever under any circumstance.

I havnt seen it... but Im possitive Mika never will- he's just simply better then that...

But he did mime! In Parc Des Princes right before the gig when he wasn't talking. He's a LIAR.

what was a miming accident? I mean- what has Meeks done that he was stu[pidly accused for that?

That person asked if Mika had to go to a hospital because of a miming accident. Mika has done nothing, some people are just like that :sneaky2: They think it's funny or so ...

But he did mime! In Parc Des Princes right before the gig when he wasn't talking. He's a LIAR.

when? :blink: I saw that DVD last night- no sight of miming anywhere really... yeah sure, he uses backup sometimes when he has no one to sing back up for him- but he never Mimed, nor he never will...

That person asked if Mika had to go to a hospital because of a miming accident. Mika has done nothing, some people are just like that :sneaky2: They think it's funny or so ...

some people are idiots- what can you do?

something obviously happened on stage- as a few people accused him of miming... I mean common people- you paid good money (( I hope) for tickets to see this brilliant guy- the worst you can do is accuse him of miming for you... :sneaky2: geesh :sneaky2:

I tweeted this person back and challenged him to do what Mika does, and see if he'll criticise then. Looking at his picture, I think after the first song, he'd be the one in hospital, in an oxygen tent!:sneaky2:

Then he would ofcourse need a bodyfull check.. because he needs to be healthy obvisouly.:mf_rosetinted:

He'd end up walking out of the hospital like a mummy! :roftl:

no...'cause he'd have to stay under observation for the night :teehee:

when? :blink: I saw that DVD last night- no sight of miming anywhere really... yeah sure, he uses backup sometimes when he has no one to sing back up for him- but he never Mimed, nor he never will...

something obviously happened on stage- as a few people accused him of miming... I mean common people- you paid good money (( I hope) for tickets to see this brilliant guy- the worst you can do is accuse him of miming for you... :sneaky2: geesh :sneaky2:

I think you'll find she's joking.

She said BEFORE he went on stage, when he refused to talk.:naughty:

Nothing .. ignore them .. Although sometimes that can be hard :aah:

I have no idea ... Did also people from here said such a thing? (I never read report-threads :blush-anim-cl:).

Explain, please, that happens? Who has offended Mika?

Mika had tweeted that he'd been in hospital getting his ankle strapped, after the accident on stage last night. Someone who thinks he's funny, tweeted back was it a miming accident?

Just did, and that's the second MikamimesIhatehim person today:naughty:

Whose next? Come on bitses...Ingie will eat you all:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I had a go at that guy who tweeted Erika too.

Bring 'em on, we'll knock them for six!!!:thumb_yello: