• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked, there's not many MFCers being followed, by the looks of it.

I just started following them, see if it makes a difference.

What makes me laugh, is the amount of what I call junk tweeters they are following, the ones who advertise nothing in particular!

I think MS set this up, so everyone on Twitter can stop asking him when he's gonna be wherever.

This doesn't look good as I thought he was supposed to do all that on the super new site!

Why would MS follow US? That's not really...a professional-type twitter now, is it?

It's probably some MFCer thinking they're smart :roftl:

speaking of which, I really hate that mika's twitter isn't a "verified account" like other celebs... :sneaky2:

Why would MS follow US? That's not really...a professional-type twitter now, is it?

speaking of which, I really hate that mika's twitter isn't a "verified account" like other celebs... :sneaky2:

Calvin Harris couldn't get his verified because he's not famous enough. :teehee: Maybe Mika isn't either.

I think you have to have a certain amount of followers and apply to get a verified account. David Mitchell (UK comedian) was talking about it the other night.

They're following me, and I'm following them

Same :thumb_yello:

Calvin Harris couldn't get his verified because he's not famous enough. :teehee: Maybe Mika isn't either.

Yeah sia didn't get verified either, she even took a pic of herself today, with a cardboard that said:

well here's the pic :aah:

http://twitpic.com/n9ylb

And it worked! So I guess what they're really after is proof... because she has way less followers than mika

I just checked, there's not many MFCers being followed, by the looks of it.

I just started following them, see if it makes a difference.

What makes me laugh, is the amount of what I call junk tweeters they are following, the ones who advertise nothing in particular!

They're following me... Don't know why though, I guess it's because I happened to mention Mika in a tweet last night. Which is actually very rare for me. :roftl:

I know! It looks like they just randomly started following people. :roftl:

:Update:

mikasounds Taking off from Vancouver to Mexico city now. Am on the hunt for huge Day Of the dead puppets. Performing at 40 Principales event tomorrow6 minutes ago from Tweetie

I had to read that about 5 times before I got what he meant. :aah:

Yeah, for some reason i also get the feeling that it isn't an "official" account, but what do I know...

does this have a thread...?:teehee:

This is some italian contest, where the winner gets a 5000$ prize and a meeting with Mika!

I saw it today.

For a fan thinking of being smart it's way too boring IMO. It's only brief and basic information. Looks as if it's set up by the people who are in charge for the newsletter and non-personal blogs. :dunno:

It sums it all up a bit, useful when we can only twitt, when away from a computer...:thumb_yello:

For a fan thinking of being smart it's way too boring IMO. It's only brief and basic information. Looks as if it's set up by the people who are in charge for the newsletter and non-personal blogs. :dunno:

yes, I agree...

Smart fans are more creative in creating accounts and their tweets are smarter, too :biggrin2:

Edited by suzie

noooo! there were some lollipop girls in the airport :teehee: waiting for him :D

:Update:

"mikamexico @mikasounds MIKA WELCOME TO MEXICO!! YOU ARE GOLDEN!!! THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE WITH YOUR FAN CLUB AT THE AIRPORT!! SEE YOU TOMORROW"

Looks like the airport bit went OK :thumb_yello: Mika's such a star :wub2: