ok, after searching for tweets mika gets, i've just decided that i won't feel guilty anymore about tweeting him about baden-baden tickets. i was just asking nicely, and he gets like 3 million tweets a day that are much worse than mine. :blink: and probably not only since last week but ever since he's on twitter, so i guess it's not the reason anyway.

Oh yeah you don't need to worry about your tweets with the outrageous things people are saying to him every day. :naughty:

really, was that only last winter? :blink: since when is he on twitter, it already seems ages to me?!

I got the first @reply from him on March 16th so he must have started some time in March.

It all started with oooommmmming....:mf_rosetinted:

yoga-pose.jpg

I wish my cats would levitate like that. They like to sit on top of me and they are so heavy. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

huh, think i missed that part... or maybe it wasn't the whole interview that is on video on the italian website, as tonight they showed a bit that wasn't in either of those videos. :blink:

what did he talk about when the phone rang?

I want to see this :blink:

It's in the first part at the very end, from 5:53 :thumb_yello: I can only hear it as the screen freezes from the beginning :sneaky2: You can actually hear the vibration and the radio DJ says something about the telephone and Mika laughs then they play WAG.

my "why mika doesn't tweet anymore" theory of the day: all that's on his mind atm is how painful his foot feels :tears:, and he doesn't want to tweet about that.

or maybe he just forgot his password and deleted the e-mail-address he once registered with some time in the last months. :naughty:

You would think, that anyone who knows him, would know he'd be doing an interview. So why call him???:blink:

That's just being dense!

I would...prank call mwahahahaha

It's like the day when you heard you were graduated or not, you were panicking and sitting by the phone stressing and then it would ring and you'd burst in tears and you'd hear: "Hi, it's Ingie, do you know anything yet?"

Man I'm so evil:roftl:

Well, as much as I love Mika's tweets, I don't want him to tweet because he feels an obligation to do it. I want him to tweet when he feels like it, and because he has something that he wants to share. Of course I miss it when he doesn't communicate, that's obvious, but I rather he doesn't say anything at all for 3 weeks than him doing it because it's "expected", if you know what I mean?

On the Stepen Fry thing, he already backtracked on that the following day, saying that the guy's comment had been ok and that it was his own fault for totally overracting (which was true), as it had caught him on a really low point (he suffers from bipolar disorder).

He apologised for his reaction, and to the guy, and then carried on tweeting as usual :naughty:. So, in short, I wouldn't worry about Mika disappearing from Twitter. I think that he enjoys it.

I don't want Mika to feel obligated to tweet either - I don't expect (or particularly want) him to tweet banal stuff like 'It's cold today' or 'I'm drinking a coffee now' or whatever, because I know that's not 'him' and what he wants to use Twitter for... BUT, it's odd that he's had lots going on recently but not 'reminded' us of them via Twitter as he would have done before... My point was that he has tweeted fairly regularly and so this absence is rather unusual which made me (and others too) concerned as to the reason for this sudden 'disappearance'. If he had ALWAYS been a very infrequent tweeter then we wouldn't be worried by this lack of tweets from him for such a long period, but the fact is he did tweet reasonably regularly until now.

Yes, I know Stephen Fry realised he'd overreacted and began tweeting again - I was just hoping that something similar hadn't happened to Mika - ie, that he's been upset/angered/p****d off by something/one and just decided to stop tweeting. If that's the case, I was just hoping it was temporary and not going to be permanent. However, I agree, I think he does (DID!) enjoy tweeting and also it's a useful marketing tool for him, so I don't imagine he'll give up Twittah completely.

My feeling is that if he'd tweeted briefly to say he was going to take a break from Twitter (to rest or because he was bored of it or whatever the reason, or even NO reason) then we would all understand and respect that. (As it is, he's probably getting loads of confused/worried fans tweeting him to ask how he is/where he is/why he isn't tweeting etc). It worries me that he just stopped tweeting so suddenly and unexpectedly - that's why I wonder if something has upset him. I (of course) really hope I'm wrong, but I can't help but worry that is the case in the absence of either any tweets or explanation from him.

He'll probably tweet tonight now and I'll wonder what I was worrying about after all! :biggrin2:

Edited by SunshineGirl
Correction

I don't want Mika to feel obligated to tweet either - I don't expect (or particularly want) him to tweet banal stuff like 'It's cold today' or 'I'm drinking a coffee now' or whatever, because I know that's not 'him' and what he wants to use Twitter for... BUT, it's odd that he's had lots going on recently but not 'reminded' us of them via Twitter as he would have done before... My point was that he has tweeted fairly regularly and so this absence is rather unusual which made me (and others too) concerned as to the reason for this sudden 'disappearance'. If he had ALWAYS been a very infrequent tweeter then we wouldn't be worried by this lack of tweets from him for such a long period, but the fact is he did tweet reasonably regularly until now.

Yes, I know Stephen Fry realised he'd overreacted and began tweeting again - I was just hoping that something similar hadn't happened to Mika - ie, that he's been upset/angered/p****d off by something/one and just decided to stop tweeting. If that's the case, I was just hoping it was temporary and not going to be permanent. However, I agree, I think he does (DID!) enjoy tweeting and also it's a useful marketing tool for him, so I don't imagine he'll give up Twittah completely.

My feeling is that if he'd tweeted briefly to say he was going to take a break from Twitter (to rest or because he was bored of it or whatever the reason, or even NO reason) then we would all understand and respect that. (As it is, he's probably getting loads of confused/worried fans, me included, tweeting him to ask how he is/where he is/why he isn't tweeting etc). It worries me that he just stopped tweeting so suddenly and unexpectedly - that's why I wonder if something has upset him. I (of course) really hope I'm wrong, but I can't help but worry that is the case in the absence of either any tweets or explanation from him.

He'll probably tweet tonight now and I'll wonder what I was worrying about after all! :biggrin2:

It could be because he just doesn't feel like it.

I know when I had a similar injury, I just wanted to lie down and try and sleep, because the pain, even with the painkillers, niggles away at you, and sleep comes and goes. So when you can get a nap you go with it. It really makes you tired, and with the work load on top, probably just wants to get rest whenever he can.

I'm sure when it all settles down, and he starts feeling better, he'll start tweeting again.

Ok, I had a few posts quoted and accidentally deleted them :doh: and now I don't feel like going back searching them, so I will just write my bit.

I think that we're making a big deal out of nothing.

I can see why people might get upset, or worry a bit, but at the end of the day we know that he's safe and ok. If he's not tweeting we should just leave him to it and wait until he feels like it again; I'm sure that he will at some point.

And.....if he doesn't, then there's nothing that we can do to affect the situation anyway, so I suggest that we just focus on something else :naughty:.

Just think how sweet that next tweet will feel if we're not expecting it, huh? :biggrin2: I'm not saying that anyone IS doing this, but if we now for example start harassing him tweeting things like "oooh why are you not saying anything??" "please tweet us again!!!" "we misssss you so much, please givre us some news!!!", etc... it will only make him more annoyed and get him to tweet less.

IMHO of course.

Like the blog, he sometimes didn't post anything for weeks...and then posted and eventually erhm....gave up:roftl:

Oh Ingie NOW YOU'VE DONE IT :lmfao: I can see the tweet floods now "Please come back to Twitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Don't abandon it!!!!!" :roftl:

Oh Ingie NOW YOU'VE DONE IT :lmfao: I can see the tweet floods now "Please come back to Twitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Don't abandon it!!!!!" :roftl:

As long as he makes a rap video about it like Miley, I'm ok. I'm sure that Mika rapping will keep me satisfied for next year at least:roftl:

I'm not saying that anyone IS doing this, but if we now for example start harassing him tweeting things like "oooh why are you not saying anything??" "please tweet us again!!!" "we misssss you so much, please givre us some news!!!", etc... it will only make him more annoyed and get him to tweet less.

IMHO of course.

If he is not tweeting, he is unlikely to be reading tweets, so no tweets can really bother him, I guess... :teehee:

... in other words, tweeting him might simply be a waste of time...:cool:

As long as he makes a rap video about it like Miley, I'm ok. I'm sure that Mika rapping will keep me satisfied for next year at least:roftl:

He raps in Rain. Are ypu not paying attention or what? :sneaky2:

If he is not tweeting, he is unlikely to be reading tweets, so no tweets can really bother him, I guess... :teehee:

... in other words, tweeting him might simply be a waste of time...:cool:

:naughty:Hear, hear :roftl:

For everyone who misses his tweets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4BKkLaCI

can't watch it due to copyright restrictions in my country! :aah: grr, how i hate this message meanwhile, get it all the time now! :sneaky2: which video is it?

news from paris (by leator), mika had a lot of problems with his foot :tears: and therefor quit the gig early and only did a very short m+g. and obviously he sang lady jane.