And you can do that as much as you want to! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Thank you Mellody:thumb_yello:

I get that he's talking about Jane Birkin, does anyone know if it's about her singing or a particular song or what?

He says something about his mother sounding like her on the phone for a restaurant then them being surprised when she showed up with her 5 kids.

He said Lebanese usually speak french with an english accent, so Mrs. P. pretend to be Jane Birkin (a famous singer who speaks french with an english accent) to make reservation at restaurants, so when they got there and waiters were expecting the singer Mrs. P. and her 5 children were all they got...and so they managed nice tables at fancy restaurants...

Jane Birkin sang the song Mika covered in Taratata "Comment te dire adieu",

a song by Françoise Hardy in the 60's...

You can see both singing it here...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this hilarious dream yesterday :roftl: .. Mika posted 4 consecutive tweets :naughty: the first one was "I never been to Mexico three times before", I can't remember the second and the third one was "O" and finally the fourth was "On"

:blink::blink:

I had this hilarious dream yesterday :roftl: .. Mika posted 4 consecutive tweets :naughty: the first one was "I never been to Mexico three times before", I can't remember the second and the third one was "O" and finally the fourth was "On"

:blink::blink:

lol! :naughty: actually, i dreamt of him tweeting too... a little yo, so not like YO!!! like he usually does, but just "yo." :lmao: wonder if my dreams get influenced by this thread?? :fisch::naughty:

FrenchHunk: @mikasounds i can't believe you're not performing at G-a-y .... so sad :-(((((((

WTF? Wasn't this tomorrow?

It was, but he cancelled, because of his foot.

Hopefully this means he's using the weekend to FINALLY rest it!

:Update:New blog!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=79041575&blogID=518311170

Do we have to send in the questions live?

That will mean that the questions we already asked on MS will be invalid...?

I've left a comment asking that, and if us at Little Noise can ask him face to face? :naughty:

So you've been wondering why Mika doesn't twit?

Maybe we should thank twit repplies such as these...:(

@mikasounds On behalf of my friend, why did you say no when she asked for an autograph? Show some gratitude to your fans,who made you famous

about 17 hours ago from web · Reply

Nahce, uh?

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

So you've been wondering why Mika doesn't twit?

Maybe we should thank twit repplies such as these...:(

@mikasounds On behalf of my friend, why did you say no when she asked for an autograph? Show some gratitude to your fans,who made you famous

about 17 hours ago from web · Reply

Nahce, uh?

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

You should send a tweet back to them, telling them he's always giving out autographs, and he must have had a good reason for not doing so.

You should send a tweet back to them, telling them he's always giving out autographs, and he must have had a good reason for not doing so.

I tweeted her yesterday but she hasn't answered me. :teehee:

I found it so unfair it shouldn't defo come from a fan, or at least someone who really likes Mika, so i didn't even bother...:sneaky2:

Mika should use those heavy crutches to other purposes as he no longer needs them to walk, though...

People are far ruder to Mika every day on Twitter unfortunately. It really doesn't surprise me that he feels the need to get away from it. It's a shame but I have been predicting this for months. The only surprising thing is that it didn't happen a long time ago.

He's got enough pressure on his shoulders at the moment and deals with fans in person almost every day. Who would want to listen to all the petty whining that goes on on Twitter? I guess it makes people feel better to vent at him, but these comments don't exist in a vacuum. Imagine having people speak to you like that day in and day out like you're not a human being and not a stranger to them. It's sad.

People are far ruder to Mika every day on Twitter unfortunately. It really doesn't surprise me that he feels the need to get away from it. It's a shame but I have been predicting this for months. The only surprising thing is that it didn't happen a long time ago.

He's got enough pressure on his shoulders at the moment and deals with fans in person almost every day. Who would want to listen to all the petty whining that goes on on Twitter? I guess it makes people feel better to vent at him, but these comments don't exist in a vacuum. Imagine having people speak to you like that day in and day out like you're not a human being and not a stranger to them. It's sad.

This is the first time I've seen a tweet like this before, so it's a bit of a shocker.

Surely if they are a so called fan from the beginning, they know he's constantly signing autographs, so why the attack on him? Especially if they know the situation with his foot! It makes no sense to me.:blink: