about whether miley should give in or not... i don't think it's a good idea to let yourself be blackmailed like that. who knows, the next guy might say they kill their dog if miley doesn't have sex with him? and it's not like they only say she should reopen her account, but also tweet regulary to keep the cat alive. really, it's not her responsibility to tweet for the next 10 years (or however long this person will keep up their threat) to keep that mad person from doing horrible things. i guess if i was miley, i wouldn't give in either, but instead call all animal protection societies i could find and then sue that guy (girl? :blink:) for blackmailing me! she's probably telling herself that it's a joke, as she'd probably go mad if she believed every threat she gets!

having said that, i'd choose that cat over miley any time but if i was in her place, that's what i'd think, so i can't blame her for not giving in.

I agree,Melody, I also think that Miley should not give in to the blackmail. And I'm sure that the other idiot is just a sick attention seeker who won't actually carry the threat out....

Oh my god sara, you're so serious. It's making me sad..

Mika, don't make the more mature, sophisticated MFCers stoop to this form of sadness :sneaky2:

Oh goodness, hahahah this made me :lmfao: . Honestly, you're too funny for words :roftl:.

If he ever read mfc and saw we had 5 parts to a mikasounds and twitter update thread, he'd be baffled because it certainly doesn't make sense, the number of tweets to the number of threads :roftl:

That is such a great point :naughty:. What can I say, we're the Mad Fookers :dunno:

Nothing is worth hurting my babies angel and simba

*sigh* *goes and hugs them*

Your baby is called Simba? My dog is called Nyla, also taken from The Lion King :wub2:.

I have the Golden Albert hostage... and i'm gonna ask Mika to get back to tweeting or else... i'll sacrifice the golden donkey and make a special meal out of him.

iT's TrUe.

And the deadline is Nov. 21st

That's alright. I never liked that donkey anyway :sneaky2:.

We have mature, sophisticated MFCers?! Why didn't I know about this?! :aah:

Excuse me!!!!! You are looking at one, as some other clearly more savy MFC'er has already realised :aah::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting worried, like maybe something happened to a loved one or to him and he's become depressed or something. That's probably not the case, but I can't help but worry :aah:

I know the feeling...:emot-sad: I also do tend to worry a lot...

I even slightly worry about the concert on Wednesday - with no real reason as today someone from the King's Singers wrote in a blog that they'd be rehearsing with Mika tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

I know the feeling...:emot-sad: I also do tend to worry a lot...

I even slightly worry about the concert on Wednesday - with no real reason as today someone from the King's Singers wrote in a blog that they'd be rehearsing with Mika tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

*cough*Stalker*cough*:mf_rosetinted:

uhm, maybe I'm wrong but could it be possiblle he found out he wrote tons of bull****s most part of the times?:teehee:

sorry, sorry:biggrin2: don't worry, he'll twitter soon!

please, don't fall in desperation, don't ever do something like this:shocked::

http://www.mileysavefuzzy.com/

I hope she wont do an update about what she has done (unless done nothing to the cat) :shocked:

I blame it on my worried self..:bleh:

:biggrin2:

"Hey Mika, I tracked down all your contact information, your citizen number etc. etc. no I'm not stalking you! I'm just worried!":naughty:

Maybe he's too busy with his apparent partner lol :naughty:

Last interview he was single again:mf_rosetinted:

As Mellody mentioned the other day, and I can't believe no one else thought of this, maybe he's got his head stuck in all these WAG videos!

Didn't he say to someone at one of the promo gigs, that he was going to be looking at them when he got back? So that's gonna take a fair bit of time, as well as making him sick of hearing it by the time he's finished:roftl::roftl::roftl:

"Hey Mika, I tracked down all your contact information, your citizen number etc. etc. no I'm not stalking you! I'm just worried!":naughty:

Last interview he was single again:mf_rosetinted:

Wasn't that interview done back in June, before he said he was in a relationship?

Well, two weeks into this Mika-tweeting-void and I've now gone from "concerned/missing him" to "concerned/missing him but resigned to the fact that he's no longer tweeting"!

It's a lot 'easier' now. No more rushing to get online to check out Twitter as soon as I can and feeling that crushing disappointment when I find he still hasn't tweeted! I just don't expect him to tweet now (so consequently I'm not disappointed when I find he hasn't!).

But when (or should that be if?) he tweets again, it'll be a lovely surprise!

As Mellody mentioned the other day, and I can't believe no one else thought of this, maybe he's got his head stuck in all these WAG videos!

Didn't he say to someone at one of the promo gigs, that he was going to be looking at them when he got back? So that's gonna take a fair bit of time, as well as making him sick of hearing it by the time he's finished:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And giving his personal opinion BY WRITTING to every single contestant, along with a personalized and signed xmas greeting card...how can he find the time to twit?:shocked:

I'm getting worried, like maybe something happened to a loved one or to him and he's become depressed or something. That's probably not the case, but I can't help but worry :aah:

I know. I'm doing the same thing. Picturing him all depressed like makes me so sad inside. Though like you said, it's probably nothing and he's just busy...

Or instead of "no-shave November" it's "no-tweet November" because he doesn't want to grow a beard...:aah::naughty:

He's actually doing that?!:shocked:

Of course!:thumb_yello:

He does it every year...

And sends a small Xmas gift to the winner...

Edit: Oh, sorry you're a newbie, just noticed it now...

No, of course not, i was joking, don't take it serious...:)

I know. I'm doing the same thing. Picturing him all depressed like makes me so sad inside. Though like you said, it's probably nothing and he's just busy...

Or instead of "no-shave November" it's "no-tweet November" because he doesn't want to grow a beard...:aah::naughty:

:lmfao: thought Im the only one watching his vids :aah:

He does it every year...

Wonka's up to no good again!! :roftl::roftl:

He does it every year...

jeez i'm so gullable:blush-anim-cl:

i believed you again up to the edit ahha :teehee:

He can just turn the sound off:mf_rosetinted:

Wasn't that interview done back in June, before he said he was in a relationship?

No he said it in the Herald Sun interview:boxed:

As far as I remember Deb posted yesterday that the finalists have already been selected (by Team Mika) and now it is up to Mika to pick the winner...

i bet his next twit will start...'and the winner is....!' :naughty:

he's just creating some suspence! :teehee:

He can just turn the sound off:mf_rosetinted:

No he said it in the Herald Sun interview:boxed:

Isn't that an Austalian paper?

Mana explained it yesterday in a post.