• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

im moving to eel pie island

8 minutes ago from web

even went to look at eel pie island the other day. actually that would be great

8 minutes ago from web

2 wks ago i decided i wanted to live in N london, then last week i decided deff on a house boat, this week its a farm in gloucestershire

9 minutes ago from web

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

8 minutes ago from web

8 minutes ago from web

2 wks ago i decided i wanted to live in N london, then last week i decided deff on a house boat, this week its a farm in gloucestershire

9 minutes ago from web

oooH I'll move with him:freak:

yes, i live there. stop displaying your ignorance for my homeland.

I'm so sorry! :tears: but when I hear something from Mika my first thought is that it must be in his imagination only...

It does indeed!

http://www.twickenham-museum.org.uk/detail.asp?ContentID=213

Apparently quite hard to get to, so I guess there's method to his madness.:naughty:

Personally, I like him to go with the idea of the farmhouse in Gloucsetershire:fisch::das:

Oh...OK looks nice indeed...:wub2: Thank you!

I'm so sorry! :tears: but when I hear something from Mika my first thought is that it must be in his imagination only...

actually; its not my homeland :thumb_yello: so its my turn to aplogise for being sarcastic.

:biggrin2:

my auntie lived there at one stage, though.

i guess you;re right, it does sound like the kinda place mika would make up :naughty:

I think you could be forgiven that, due to his lack of sleep over the last week or two, it does look like the ramblings of a crazy person:naughty:

actually; its not my homeland :thumb_yello: so its my turn to aplogise for being sarcastic.

my auntie lived there at one stage, though.

i guess you;re right, it does sound like the kinda place mika would make up :naughty:

You forgot this little fellow then: :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: It's OK! :huglove:

well...it involves the word "pie" and the word "island" ...a perfect combination of what Mika's mind could create! :biggrin2:

Think I figured out why he wants to move there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6310309.stm

No giving up, when you're young and you want some!!!

:das::fisch::naughty:

steam from a kettle? :shocked: but...but...he knows it might explode! :teehee::roftl:

he is obssesed, damn it! :naughty: How could he keep it hidden all this time pretending to be a good boy and now he sends these subtle messages! :aah:

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

8 minutes ago from web

8 minutes ago from web

9 minutes ago from web

wow... as long as he can make up his mind....

steam from a kettle? :shocked: but...but...he knows it might explode! :teehee::roftl:

he is obssesed, damn it! :naughty: How could he keep it hidden all this time pretending to be a good boy and now he sends these subtle messages! :aah:

Subtle?? Have you seen the uncensored vid? :mf_rosetinted:

Subtle?? Have you seen the uncensored vid? :mf_rosetinted:

I have allright... but I was talking about these tweets...:aah: I mean he slapped us all with the uncensored vid (as if he had thrown the rope and tied us all with it) and now he is slooooooooooooooowly pulling us to a place where we could find some answers we were looking for since forever...:roftl:

I have allright... but I was talking about these tweets...:aah: I mean he slapped us all with the uncensored vid (as if he had thrown the rope and tied us all with it) and now he is slooooooooooooooowly pulling us to a place where we could find some answers we were looking for since forever...:roftl:

Maybe u're right :teehee:

oooH I'll move with him:freak:

Trust me, he doesn't want you around. :naughty:

I think you could be forgiven that, due to his lack of sleep over the last week or two, it does look like the ramblings of a crazy person:naughty:

Me likes :wub2:

Think I figured out why he wants to move there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6310309.stm

No giving up, when you're young and you want some!!!

:das::fisch::naughty:

:mfr_omg: Someone is obsessed on this forum... And the first letter of their name is not M. :fisch:

Maybe u're right :teehee:

I don't know it's been all about chicken lately...I sortof feel like there's a bomb ticking and it will soon burst and will punch most of the population out there with the truth...and will make the very little part of it...happy to be confirmed their guesses....:biggrin2:

Oh isn't he full of surprises?

Didn't he just have his home refurbished?

I know he can be a bad speller - he spelled Eel Pie Island - Eil Pie ilsland.

But shouldn't you have to be able to spell correctly the place you are moving to? :roftl:

If anybody is interested here is a 3 minute vid of a resident talking about the history, especially the music history & the present goings on there:

http://www.videojug.com/film/london-eel-pie-island

It is interesting.

Now we have another Mika Motion to scrutinize.:boxed::boxed:

Trust me, he doesn't want you around. :naughty:

Me likes :wub2:

:mfr_omg: Someone is obsessed on this forum... And the first letter of their name is not M. :fisch:

Not me, I'm obsessed with food, not:das::fisch:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: