• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a footbridge apparently, so I'm sure some will give it a go:naughty:

I bet you there's a queue forming as we type :naughty:...

Mmm, apparently Pete Townshends has a boat (and maybe a house) there. He and Mika are friendly, maybe he wants to be his neighbour:wink2:

And I bet that while we are speaking of him moving to Eel Pie island he's already bought a property somewhere on the other end of the world:naughty:

That's probably what all this is about: a decoy royale :lmfao:

A House boat? Sounds nice but I dunno if Mika really loves boats to live in one. Happily, there's not sharks on the Thames or around :roftl:

He may love to live in one, but I can't see him cleaning up the toilet septic tank that those things have, hahaha!!!

Everybody wants to live in London since the invention of a Mika.

You said it baby :biggrin2:

DEFINITELY a Freudian slip:naughty:

Nothing to share, that I'm aware of anyway!

Rose, if you're not aware of it, it means that it was pretty crap, so best to go with the "nothing ever happened" theory, hahahaha :lmao:

Mmm, apparently Pete Townshends has a boat (and maybe a house) there. He and Mika are friendly, maybe he wants to be his neighbour:wink2:

And I bet that while we are speaking of him moving to Eel Pie island he's already bought a property somewhere on the other end of the world:naughty:

Only yesterday I was reading a quite old article (2007) about a concert where Pete Townshend performed, and he also did a song together with.......Mika:shocked:. (It was "Everybody's Talking" btw). I would love to see a vid of that performance....:mf_lustslow:)

edit: found it!!

It's really short, though......

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Only yesterday I was reading a quite old article (2007) about a concert where Pete Townshend performed, and he also did a song together with.......Mika:shocked:. (It was "Everybody's Talking" btw). I would love to see a vid of that performance....:mf_lustslow:)

edit: found it!!

It's really short, though......

OMG!:shocked:I thought that performance was an urban legend, thanks for that! I heard Mika talk about it in some radio interview, and he also said that Love Today was inspired by a song by The Who (I suppose Behind blue eyes)

I actually haven't been missing the video blogs, because music videos, live youtube footage, and video and radio interveiws are enough for me :naughty:

That's true but I've been waiting for a blog about all the little venue's and I would like to see even more about the wag video.

I know,I want to much:boxed:

I don't know if you've already seen this, but it's a behind the scenes of the WAG video.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19143

Thank you,

but yeh I saw that:blush-anim-cl:

It's just that I was hoping on somthing more personal from him about it;like from him to us.

Like I said,I want to much. Sorry :teehee:

Thank you,

but yeh I saw that:blush-anim-cl:

It's just that I was hoping on somthing more personal from him about it;like from him to us.

Like I said,I want to much. Sorry :teehee:

Oh. Oops, my bad. :teehee:

But I agree with you! I think the personal behind the scenes commentary, and his thoughts on the venues and how the WAG shoot was (etc) would be FANTASTIC! :thumb_yello: I live for behind the scenes stuff, and seeing how these types of things are put together.

Oh. Oops, my bad. :teehee:

But I agree with you! I think the personal behind the scenes commentary, and his thoughts on the venues and how the WAG shoot was (etc) would be FANTASTIC! :thumb_yello: I live for behind the scenes stuff, and seeing how these types of things are put together.

Thanks for understanding.

I feel a little bit less like a spoiled (35 year old) girly now:naughty: