• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there no good unis in your country then?

Oh...there are...but I wanna go for "Film studies" at MET UNI of London for like 5 years now...I'm dieing to move to London...just because I can't stand my country...I just don't like it and I can't picture myself in the future working in Romania...It may be harder in London...but it'd be a lot better than here. It's my dream to live (love :roftl: ) in UK. :biggrin2::wub2:

Everybody wants to live in London since the invention of a Mika.

Oh...and that too! :naughty::roftl:

My ultimate dream is to get to direct a Mika video...see my siggie! :wink2:

Only yesterday I was reading a quite old article (2007) about a concert where Pete Townshend performed, and he also did a song together with.......Mika:shocked:. (It was "Everybody's Talking" btw). I would love to see a vid of that performance....:mf_lustslow:)

edit: found it!!

It's really short, though......

Wow! Well found. The Who nearly ran me over once, you know.

I WANT A VIDEO BLOG,erhm:aah:!!!!!!!!

Sorry:teehee:

I had to let it out somewhere.

I've been patient,I didn't whine about it for a long time,but now I need it badly

Thanks for understanding.

I feel a little bit less like a spoiled (35 year old) girly now:naughty:

You're 35! I had no idea!

I miss the video blogs, but I also miss the random blogs about whatever arty thing of the moment Mika was into.

I'm spoiled. :naughty:

Yes, yes yes- random arty WRITTEN blogs- I love them! (Like your vids though, Mana)

Only yesterday I was reading a quite old article (2007) about a concert where Pete Townshend performed, and he also did a song together with.......Mika:shocked:. (It was "Everybody's Talking" btw). I would love to see a vid of that performance....:mf_lustslow:)

AMP! Wow, thanks for that. Very short but sweet. I love him doing Everybody's Talking.:wub2:

:thumb_yello: I don't remember ever seeing a live performance of it..

Thanks for posting it:wink2:

:shocked: Wow amazing find! :thumb_yello:

I didn't even know about that, muchless see it.

I remember it was at the SXSW festival in the US, early 2007. I found Pete Townsend writing about it in his blog and I posted it on MFC - it was one of my first posts, I was so happy I found something first:teehee:

IT was from this site :

http://HTTP://PETETOWNSHEND-WHOHE.BLOGSPOT.COM/

...but the blog is now somewhere else and would need to search if that entry is there... However, I saved in in word doc, here is what Pete Townsend said:

SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2007

Pete and Rachel at SxSW Here are some photos by our old buddy William Snyder of various events we got involved in. Thanks William.

.... then several pohos.

Next to Mika's pic: "Mika. First time on Attic Jam. Our only new artist this time. With a UK Number 1, he throws himself into the informal spirit of things like a real Attic Jam trooper. Mika is a one-off, with sparky energy and uniquely quirky, driving songs in something of a Queen-style - but he makes his own mark. A fascinating song-writer creating his own high energy genre." :blush-anim-cl:

then another photo of Pete T (wearing a red bandana), Martin and Mika (wearing red trousers):

"Mika's guitar player Mike and I played very close approximations of Pinball Wizard on our acoustics. Note that Mika and I are colour-coordinated."

:roftl:

:thumb_yello: I don't remember ever seeing a live performance of it..

Thanks for posting it:wink2:

I remember it was at the SXSW festival in the US, early 2007. I found Pete Townsend writing about it in his blog and I posted it on MFC - it was one of my first posts, I was so happy I found something first:teehee:

IT was from this site :

http://HTTP://PETETOWNSHEND-WHOHE.BLOGSPOT.COM/

...but the blog is now somewhere else and would need to search if that entry is there... However, I saved in in word doc, here is what Pete Townsend said:

SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2007

Pete and Rachel at SxSW Here are some photos by our old buddy William Snyder of various events we got involved in. Thanks William.

.... then several pohos.

Next to Mika's pic: "Mika. First time on Attic Jam. Our only new artist this time. With a UK Number 1, he throws himself into the informal spirit of things like a real Attic Jam trooper. Mika is a one-off, with sparky energy and uniquely quirky, driving songs in something of a Queen-style - but he makes his own mark. A fascinating song-writer creating his own high energy genre." :blush-anim-cl:

then another photo of Pete T (wearing a red bandana), Martin and Mika (wearing red trousers):

"Mika's guitar player Mike and I played very close approximations of Pinball Wizard on our acoustics. Note that Mika and I are colour-coordinated."

:roftl:

Oh I love what he says about Mika, especially since he's diffinately been proved right.

There are voodoo looking faces hanging on his teenage room of TBWKTM album cover - I asked him on Twitter if those were the Dr. John ones he was painting.

Edited by Suzy
called it WAG by accident!