tour dates 2010???

megabethbob

OK go ahead and torture youselves, staying in every night by an empty computer screen, waiting for Mika to announce non-existant gigs. :teehee:

What I will do is keep reading threads about gigs announced 2 days before that I will have absolutely no chance to attend anyway :cool:

Edited by suzie

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I always say about these things is...it ain't over until the skinny kid sings. Mika is NOT a reliable source of information for a variety of reasons.

Don't hold your breath for things that sound like they might happen and keep your bags packed for things you never anticipated happening. :teehee:

Masochist!

Well, if there is a good reason for it.. :pinkbow:

The word 'Mika' sounds like a good reason for many things, indeed :fangurl:

Don't hold your breath for things that sound like they might happen and keep your bags packed for things you never anticipated happening. :teehee:

I'll start packing tonight....:groovy:

What I always say about these things is...it ain't over until the skinny kid sings. Mika is NOT a reliable source of information for a variety of reasons.

My rucksack is permantly packed, but at the moment it needs a few little tweaks for Bestival.

Waiting for songs for sorrow felt like it lasted an absolute decade, but that happened :naughty:

(eventually!)

Hmm yeah, you have a history of it. :teehee:

If Sosi has told about me and Paris I'm sure she has exaggerated :sneaky2::sneaky2:

I wanted to be there early. And we had allocated seats :lmfao:

Edited by tiibet

Waiting for songs for sorrow felt like it lasted an absolute decade, but that happened :naughty:

(eventually!)

Yes it did :wub2: a long wait it was!

But that and a few other things that have actually come true have made me rethink my nagging about him making promises and never fulfil them.:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Is this your own allusion on the fat lady etc? Love it!:thumb_yello:

Whistling and packing my bag...:biggrin2:

Well what's this about 3 week USA tour in October 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait. We hope it's true and that he does either St. Louis or Chicago.....or both.:teehee:

well thats would just be bloody typical wouldnt it -I go back to the Uk for 2 weeks in oct!!

Well what's this about 3 week USA tour in October 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait. We hope it's true and that he does either St. Louis or Chicago.....or both.:teehee:

ISN'T THAT AWESOME!?!?!??!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR THIS!!! WHEN HE SETS FOOT IN THE US...... I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!

Wow. :teehee:

It's absurd to think that MIKA won't continue touring this year, that's not how the music business works.

He will be doing shows, maybe not a full-fleged tour, but he will be doing shows, where or when is hard to say, he may not know himself.

He's on a major record label, and there's a way they do things, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says.

It's absurd to think that MIKA won't continue touring this year, that's not how the music business works.

He will be doing shows, maybe not a full-fleged tour, but he will be doing shows, where or when is hard to say, he may not know himself.

He's on a major record label, and there's a way they do things, regardless of what anyone else thinks or says.

Check out the Billboard article. Universal is saying he will tour North America in October.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19281

I'm a Mika newbie. What can I hope to expect from a concert?

You can't be prepared, however many gig reports you've read beforehand, be sure your expectations will be exceeded :wub2:

So true, so very, very true!:wub2::blush-anim-cl: