kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey!

I told the hotel, I'd be there by 9pm!

Luckily they asked me to let them know of my progress, because the M6 on a Friday night is always a nightmare.

Maybe most people will be up and settled, if the lights are being turned on on Friday night, just have to battle the traffic through town.

Good luck with that:shocked:

Blimey!

I told the hotel, I'd be there by 9pm!

Luckily they asked me to let them know of my progress, because the M6 on a Friday night is always a nightmare.

Maybe most people will be up and settled, if the lights are being turned on on Friday night, just have to battle the traffic through town.

Are you staying in the centre penguin?

She can be my "Mika" .. hmmmmmmm

Cherisse will be gutted!!!:shocked:

Are you staying in the centre penguin?

I'm staying on Southshore, near the pleasure beach.

Apparently the Pepsi Max ride will be hurtling through my window every morning, so can't wait for that!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Cherisse will be gutted!!!:shocked:

I'm staying on Southshore, near the pleasure beach.

Apparently the Pepsi Max ride will be hurtling through my window every morning, so can't wait for that!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sounds peaceful:naughty:

They don't usually start the big rides early though...except for the safety checks.

I speak from experience having spent about ten years being trailed around just about every theme park you could care to mention by my two offspring who were members of The Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain:naughty:

Sometimes the parks have special early openings for the club but I can't imagine it happening on 'Switch On' weekend.

Believe me...................these people are Mega obsessed.

I can't understand that level of obsession myself:mf_rosetinted:

Sounds peaceful:naughty:

They don't usually start the big rides early though...except for the safety checks.

I speak from experience having spent about ten years being trailed around just about every theme park you could care to mention by my two offspring who were members of The Roller Coaster Club of Great Britain:naughty:

Sometimes the parks have special early openings for the club but I can't imagine it happening on 'Switch On' weekend.

Believe me...................these people are Mega obsessed.

I can't understand that level of obsession myself:mf_rosetinted:

I hope not, if I have a couple of drinkies Saturday night, I really can't be doing with people screaming outside next morning:naughty:

Will so miss coming to meet you all and having a blast in Blackpool!:aah:

Have a ball and think of me camping on a VERY wet weeknd in Scotland!!!!:aah:

As if !!!:sneaky2:

You not coming to London the week after then :wink2::aah: Ah ... well ... will see you some other time hopefully :huglove:

Seems I'll be staying for the weekend now, thanks to the lovely Marie Threse.

So who's up for partying then?

Cool your staying the weekend:naughty: I'm always up for a party but I'm only sixteen so the only partying I will be doing is at the gig lol IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!:biggrin2:

Personally, I'd rather Mika be on last, otherwise it might be a case of him going early, and no chance of a chat after.

Will and Mika are the two most likely to be headlining, so I'll be surprised if the others would be higher on the bill than either of them.

Me too Rose =) that way he can really give us a show with GLITTER lol, I can't see the other acts putting on as much as show as mika does with props and glitter etc.

Check out the fact that it can be viewed from Monday 7th so it may even be televised live!! :shocked:

blackpool.jpg

What's the gen with the dress code??

I was going to just wear my usual bright colours and the gold hat but if everyone else is really going for the gold look then I don't want to be left out!! However, I don't want us to end up being banned from the gig for being a shower of freaks that the BBC think are a liability for a televised show!!!! :naughty:

Check out the fact that it can be viewed from Monday 7th so it may even be televised live!! :shocked:

blackpool.jpg

I was going to just wear my usual bright colours and the gold hat but if everyone else is really going for the gold look then I don't want to be left out!! However, I don't want us to end up being banned from the gig for being a shower of freaks that the BBC think are a liability for a televised show!!!! :naughty:

mmmmmmm maybe this need some thinking then :aah:

BTW - I was too excited to think properly - but the lights switch on is FRIDAY and the gig is SATURDAY. Switch on weekend is always busy, but there is a chance Friday may be busier than Saturday ! :biggrin2:

Both nights will be chaotic. Walking is really the only way to move and even then, unless the weather is dreadful, the pavements are full too.

blackpool.jpg

I do hope that's NOT the running order. It doesn't seem likely.

What are we going to do, girls?

I'm wearing black but I have gold ribbons and gold material for a neck-cowl thing, if I've time to make it. And a golden bowler I believe - that'll be plastic (?) so maybe the best thing in this weather.

Both nights will be chaotic. Walking is really the only way to move and even then, unless the weather is dreadful, the pavements are full too.

I do hope that's NOT the running order. It doesn't seem likely.

What are we going to do, girls?

I'm wearing black but I have gold ribbons and gold material for a neck-cowl thing, if I've time to make it. And a golden bowler I believe - that'll be plastic (?) so maybe the best thing in this weather.

I am wondering if, because Mika is 'top of the bill' on that list, that he is the headline act and so will be on last. That makes a certain sense to me at least (plus a bit of wishful thinking!). Objectively speaking, if I were organising the running order, I would put those acts on in reverse order, ie open with Will Young (established name) and close with Mika (the most flamboyant act).

As for the weather..not looking good is it. I don't have a hat, but I am starting to wish I had; maybe a rain-proof golden balaclava might actually be the wise choice :blink:.

They have golden bowlers in my local shop £1.99. I can get you one if you want.

I tried one on and looked very silly!

What, no golden balaclavas??? :naughty:

Thanks for the offer Ruth..I think I am giving the bowler hat a miss though. I find that hats rarely fit my head, I have quite thick hair and they just never stay on :aah: I would be battling with it all evening!

I am going for the golden glittery hair look instead I think.