Introducing...

QuizzicalQuail56

Hi!!

just thought i would introduce myself, seeing as as you have so kindly invited me to! :biggrin2:

a UK resident, I first heard of mika when i saw the Love Today video on a hotel music channel in Spain and was immediately hooked.

I didn't buy his album until October '07 but was then instantly familiar with all the singles and it made the album very accessible.

I was surprised that there was no filler and, by any rate, all the songs on LICM were excellent and it was on repeat in the car for ages

bought the "park des princes" dvd on impulse and was very impressed at seeing such an entertaining, confident performance after just one album.

Have since been erupting with anticipation of second album and, when i came across this site it seemed perfect for getting thoughts off my chest before I burst :wink2:

Plus, it is always good to join what is obviously a very closely-knit group of fans

I am open-minded and have a broad palate when it comes to music - I regularly check Digital Spy's music section for various news See you in your next thread!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!

just thought i would introduce myself, seeing as as you have so kindly invited me to! :biggrin2:

a UK resident, I first heard of mika when i saw the Love Today video on a hotel music channel in Spain and was immediately hooked.

I didn't buy his album until October '07 but was then instantly familiar with all the singles and it made the album very accessible.

I was surprised that there was no filler and, by any rate, all the songs on LICM were excellent and it was on repeat in the car for ages

bought the "park des princes" dvd on impulse and was very impressed at seeing such an entertaining, confident performance after just one album.

Have since been erupting with anticipation of second album and, when i came across this site it seemed perfect for getting thoughts off my chest before I burst :wink2:

Plus, it is always good to join what is obviously a very closely-knit group of fans

I am open-minded and have a broad palate when it comes to music - I regularly check Digital Spy's music section for various news See you in your next thread!

wow what alovely 1st post :thumb_yello: welcome look forward to getting to know you :wub2: