Vote for WAG video on TMF Most Wanted Chart

Gatagordinha

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Gat!:thumb_yello:

After the disappoint of it slipping out of the top 10 yesterday this HAD to be done! Let's get him to number 1 and show everyone that Mika is back bigger and better than ever. :thumb_yello:

Just off to vote a few million times. :naughty:

Or shall I vote for Calvin harris???????? (joking!!!) Though I love Calvin too.

Edited by ewokwicket

Well, at last! I have already added the link to 2 Russian sites)

will vote!:mf_lustslow:

Thanks Lena! :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to watching the countdown tomorrow, if he's there in the top ten we know it's all down to MFC Power.

Nice one Gat!:thumb_yello:

After the disappoint of it slipping out of the top 10 yesterday this HAD to be done! Let's get him to number 1 and show everyone that Mika is back bigger and better than ever. :thumb_yello:

Just off to vote a few million times. :naughty:

Or shall I vote for Calvin harris???????? (joking!!!) Though I love Calvin too.

You need to sort out your priorities , woman :sneaky2:

You need to sort out your priorities , woman :sneaky2:

What do you mean!!?!?! I've just been sat here for the last half an hour voting for Mika!! I must be up to about 20 times now. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I did sneak a little vote in for Calvin too....:teehee::naughty:

I'm not leaving this laptop until he moves up to #6!! That's Mika and NOT Calvin as he is already #6!

:blink:

Let me try again and see...

Edit: It still works for me. Did you scroll down to the list on the page of the link?

:doh:

Typical silly me. Kept clicking on the video and did not even scroll down to see if there was actually a list..:teehee:

It worked now. I'll keep going back and click:wink2:

I don't think this link has been posted before, sorry if it has.

You can vote for We Are Golden in the TMF music channel 'most wanted videos' chart. Twice a day the Top Ten are played on the channel. Mika was at #10 a few days ago but has slipped out of the chart now :shocked::naughty:.

Go to the link, scroll down and find Mika in the list. It appears multiple voting is allowed (well it let me do it, anyway).

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channels/tmf/chart

He's up to number 7!!

16 times....... need a rest. be back soon to do more :thumb_yello: if we all keep doing this, mika will be in the top ten for weeks :teehee: we should all make a pack, everyone do 10 aday...:biggrin2:

I've been voting on and off all evening, I must have voted about 40 times now and he's STILL at number 7 :sneaky2:

I've been voting on and off all evening, I must have voted about 40 times now and he's STILL at number 7 :sneaky2:

not good :shocked: maybe it only goes up every now and again :naughty: right lets gt back to voting.............:aah::blink: come on katie its for mika

me..... ok :roftl: