MIKA on US and Canada iTunes TODAY!

dcdeb

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to everyone buying the new stuff on itunes US, thank you, this is such a **** you to all the radio stations who dare not play my music

4 minutes ago from web

the pre-order of the album is at 26 on US iTunes!!!! this is ****ing amazing as 26 was the highest pre order position so far in UK!!

6 minutes ago from web

thank you to everyone who has downloaded the pre-order and single on american Itunes

8 minutes ago from web

HEY!

Does anyone have a really good, solid, convincing argument that Mika WILL do well in the United States with the next album?

Working on convincing the radio host. :aah:

Tell them that album is outselling Lady Gaga, Daughtry and Coldplay on iTunes and it hasn't even been released yet.

We can download it on iTunes Ireland too!! Only just after discovering this and downloading! :punk:

Sherre, what a coinky dink! I looked on iTunes today and I can FIANLLY preorder the new album, both versions are available (which I couldn't do before). It just so happens you posted here as well. :naughty:

Sherre, what a coinky dink! I looked on iTunes today and I can FIANLLY preorder the new album, both versions are available (which I couldn't do before). It just so happens you posted here as well. :naughty:

Woohoo, we both have good iTunesy news tonight! :clap:

If I had pre-ordered the single I would probably have had it earlier cos I'm guessing it must have been released the same date as in the US and Canada, but I didn't cos I don't like pre-ordering as I'm just one of those types who wants something as soon as I buy it :naughty:

But how strange :shocked: I really would have thought it would be available same date as the UK...

Edited by Shaza!

Woohoo, we both have good iTunesy news tonight! :clap:

If I had pre-ordered the single I would probably have had it earlier cos I'm guessing it must have been released the same date as in the US and Canada, but I didn't cos I don't like pre-ordering as I'm just one of those types who wants something as soon as I buy it :naughty:

But how strange :shocked: I really would have thought it would be available same date as the UK...

:naughty:

Me too. :teehee: That's why I get anxious when I buy things online (not that I do that very often :lol3:) or expect something in the mail. :naughty:

I dunno. But it's a gooooood thing. :yay: