Mika said a wordy dird...

catwomanwithawhip

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The song is great regardless if he used the "D word". He didn't mean any harm. I didn't even know that was a bad word. :dunno:

P.S. And I would stay away from his twitter account, if I were you. He likes to swear a lot. :naughty:

It has taken me 7 minutes to figure out which word we're talking about here. Sorry just woke up with a migraine. :aah:

If it's any consolation the Andrae Crouch choir couldn't abide it either and refused to sing it, so you are in good company. :wink2:

It has taken me 7 minutes to figure out which word we're talking about here. Sorry just woke up with a migraine. :aah:

If it's any consolation the Andrae Crouch choir couldn't abide it either and refused to sing it, so you are in good company. :wink2:

It didn't take me quite as long as you to work it out, but I did have to think about it. I don't really notice it that much in the song, until my four year old sings a long with it. Because I have a bad habit of saying it, which she has picked up, and which I'm trying to break us both of, I feel a little strange/hypocritical saying "Don't use that word" and then singing along with it.

I just try to mumble it around her:naughty:

:boxed: That's not a swear word ... well not as far as I'm concerned .... I was wondering what on earth you were on about lol :wink2:

...Same here...:dunno:

I don't consider it a swear word either... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, though. =]

I don't consider it a swear word either... Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, though. =]

True, true.

I think they're talking about the d word in: who gives a d... abt the family you come from.:blush-anim-cl:

I know, I was making a joke. :teehee:

Which was obviously a crappy one. :roftl:

It didn't take me quite as long as you to work it out, but I did have to think about it. I don't really notice it that much in the song, until my four year old sings a long with it. Because I have a bad habit of saying it, which she has picked up, and which I'm trying to break us both of, I feel a little strange/hypocritical saying "Don't use that word" and then singing along with it.

I just try to mumble it around her:naughty:

I know what you mean. Only 2 days ago I told my little girl that it is a swear word, and now we're singing it:teehee:Just like in Billy Brown: I heard her say" he fell in love with another mum:roftl:that was hillareous (you know because of Mika's avccent she heard mum instead of man and I didn't correct it:teehee:)

I know what you mean. Only 2 days ago I told my little girl that it is a swear word, and now we're singing it:teehee:Just like in Billy Brown: I heard her say" he fell in love with another mum:roftl:that was hillareous (you know because of Mika's avccent she heard mum instead of man and I didn't correct it:teehee:)

How cute! Yep, leave her in blissful ignorance.

P.S. And I would stay away from his twitter account, if I were you. He likes to swear a lot. :naughty:

Good point...

I think Mika and I are kindred spirits... we both swear too much! :naughty:

*huggles kindred spirit*

If it's any consolation the Andrae Crouch choir couldn't abide it either and refused to sing it, so you are in good company.

It took me longer...

And here I was thinking there was an actual swear word! :naughty:

Do you want some drugs for your migraine? I have heaps!

I was looking for a swear word and...found nothing. Sooo...why can't people say 'dream' these days without backlash?? :mf_rosetinted:

If we're talking about the word I think we are, then did anyone stop to think that Mika might actually be referring to a large concrete barrier used to retain water...

This is the point in the thread where I realised what word you were talking about *facepalm*

I know, I was making a joke. :teehee:

Which was obviously a crappy one.

Just along the lines of your crappy joke... (sorry :naughty: )

Since when did door become a naughty word?

It's more of a religious thing I think - it won't get taken off the telly before 9pm but it's considered to be blasphemous by certain religions I think.

If you're singing along just sing the 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah COME FROM!' Problem solved! :aah:

It's more of a religious thing I think - it won't get taken off the telly before 9pm but it's considered to be blasphemous by certain religions I think.

If you're singing along just sing the 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah COME FROM!' Problem solved! :aah:

ROFL

I can just imagine her running up on the stage, stealing Mika's mic to go "Aahhh...Aaaahhh...AAAAAHHHH COME FROM!" then handing it back to him and going back into the crowd :roftl: