The "I See You" Thread

CazGirl

you go ahead Caz. Live dangerously:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

(It was her Mika. Not me. HER!!)

"I live on the wild side, I laugh in the face of danger! HAH HAH HAH HAH!"

it's okay, I don't think Mika will tell me off for accusing him of being promiscuous. He'll probably look at me and smirk, and then do that little giggle of his. LOL!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's okay, I don't think Mika will tell me off for accusing him of being promiscuous. He'll probably look at me and smirk, and then do that little giggle of his. LOL!

I can imagine that smirk too... :roftl:

OMG, my mother has just said to me "john i really like that Mika song you've been playing" i said which one, she said "according to you it's one of his new ones". Then i thought she must have heard me playing the songs from the channel 4 program, so i said "is it fast,slow,in-between" and she said "it's like a ballad" so i started sing the the lyrics to "I See You" and she said "YES that's the one" and then to my amazemennt she said "not many songs grab my attention first time, but that song defatnley did ... it's beautiful" !!!:shocked: and my mother is not a fan of Mika !!!

i personally think from the feed back "I See You" has been getting, i think it has the power to bee relased as a single, wheather it's the 3rd 4th 5th single for example

OMG, my mother has just said to me "john i really like that Mika song you've been playing" i said which one, she said "according to you it's one of his new ones". Then i thought she must have heard me playing the songs from the channel 4 program, so i said "is it fast,slow,in-between" and she said "it's like a ballad" so i started sing the the lyrics to "I See You" and she said "YES that's the one" and then to my amazemennt she said "not many songs grab my attention first time, but that song defatnley did ... it's beautiful" !!!:shocked: and my mother is not a fan of Mika !!!

i personally think from the feed back "I See You" has been getting, i think it has the power to bee relased as a single, wheather it's the 3rd 4th 5th single for example

Yeah!

So far, my friends said that it's one of the best Mika songs they've heard.

awesomeness!

Ohhh haha.

Well, I'm going to break that law and say that YES, I think Mika can be a promiscuous, dirty man :wink2:

I know y'all are just joking, but to help other people avoid confusion, it's libel if it's in print. It's slander if it's spoken.

It's only either if you say "he is" with no qualification. Adding the "I think" qualifier makes it opinion and you can't be sued for that because stating an opinion is not against the law in any place that I know of.

I have to write something about this song.

I really love it...I think it has a beautiful, sad and moving melody and the lyrics are wonderful.

But what I really wanted to write (even if maybe I shouldn't) is that I had a special thing with the I'm Falling demo...I've spent something like one year and a half listening to that song crying because I had connected it with with a problematic situation I've been dealing with until 2 o 3 months ago.

Well, when I listened to I see you for me it was like the song was the developement of the situation explained in I'm falling...with the lyrics "I'm sitting across from you" and then the addition "I dreamt alone now dreams won't do" I felt that as my situation has changed creating something new, also I'm falling changed creating I see you that it's different but also close to the demo.

Just like time has passed.

It was a shock for me listening to I see you for the first time because in 30 seconds I felt all this things I tried to explain (without success :naughty:)here.

This is the most useless and confused post I've ever wrote :doh::mf_rosetinted:

But I felt like writing it and so I did it :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway I think this is going to be 'everyone's song' for I see that a lot of people really like it, so maybe this is going to help me not to think about all this situation.

I'm sorry for this long post..I just gave vent to my thoughts, hope you don't mind it :o

I know y'all are just joking, but to help other people avoid confusion, it's libel if it's in print. It's slander if it's spoken.

It's only either if you say "he is" with no qualification. Adding the "I think" qualifier makes it opinion and you can't be sued for that because stating an opinion is not against the law in any place that I know of.

Everything gets so blown out of porportion here! :blink::naughty:

Sometimes us mothers have good taste:naughty:

I have to write something about this song.

I really love it...I think it has a beautiful, sad and moving melody and the lyrics are wonderful.

But what I really wanted to write (even if maybe I shouldn't) is that I had a special thing with the I'm Falling demo...I've spent something like one year and a half listening to that song crying because I had connected it with with a problematic situation I've been dealing with until 2 o 3 months ago.

Well, when I listened to I see you for me it was like the song was the developement of the situation explained in I'm falling...with the lyrics "I'm sitting across from you" and then the addition "I dreamt alone now dreams won't do" I felt that as my situation has changed creating something new, also I'm falling changed creating I see you that it's different but also close to the demo.

Just like time has passed.

It was a shock for me listening to I see you for the first time because in 30 seconds I felt all this things I tried to explain (without success :naughty:)here.

This is the most useless and confused post I've ever wrote :doh::mf_rosetinted:

But I felt like writing it and so I did it :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway I think this is going to be 'everyone's song' for I see that a lot of people really like it, so maybe this is going to help me not to think about all this situation.

I'm sorry for this long post..I just gave vent to my thoughts, hope you don't mind it :o

I get what you're trying to say. And I really think there are a lot of people who connected with I'm Falling, and I believe a huge amount will connect with I See You if its released as a single. As so many of us have been there, in that situation.

And you don't have to apologise for wanting to express how you're feeling. Confession is good for the soul apparently:biggrin2:

i didnt say anything in this thread yet....so...yeah i LOVE it too!!!! the music is amazing :)

sent it to few friends that are not mika fans and they really liked it too:thumb_yello:

Nice Disney reference. Deb would be proud. :wub2:

Are there laws against accusing him of being a virgin? :dunno:

Depends on if he takes offense. :naughty:

That's exactly what I was gonna say. They taught us all that fun stuff back in my college-era Media Ethics class. :biggrin2: