• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Mika has officially ruined the CD version as far as I'm concerned. This is a masterpiece. :swoon:

Thanks tiibet!!!! :huglove:

By the time he brings this to Bristol it will be so good I'll faint after the first chorus...:biggrin2:

:swoon:

wow, that song live is :swoon: i love it, can't wait til london next year :woot_jump:

Now I've got such a problem!!!! I've been reading reports but not looking at photos or vids from Canada or North America. I thought I'd save myself for Dublin. But if this link produces this reaction? Well, I'll have to follow it won't I?

:wink2:

Yes! And besides that video from being an oh so fabulous performance captured by tiibet, again I will stand firm on what I've confirmed to you from seeing this live in Toronto a few days ago -

he sings "Don't staaaaay! You're lost to me"

(it starts at Tibet's video from 2:16 - and you can hear and see it twice :wink2:)

Now I've got such a problem!!!! I've been reading reports but not looking at photos or vids from Canada or North America. I thought I'd save myself for Dublin. But if this link produces this reaction? Well, I'll have to follow it won't I?

:wink2:

Didn't Mika say in one of the interviews that he'd start planning /designing the shows for his European tour early next year? That means it will be a different show in Europe.

I'm actually wondering if Mika put a voodoo hex on himself by writing One Foot Boy. He certainly is One Foot Boy now! Poor love!

Did he say he'd actually torn his tendons? If he did, that's worse than a sprain, and could take quite some time to heal, and he could be left with a weakness in the tendons afterwards, just like footballers can have.

I'm actually wondering if Mika put a voodoo hex on himself by writing One Foot Boy. He certainly is One Foot Boy now! Poor love!

Did he say he'd actually torn his tendons? If he did, that's worse than a sprain, and could take quite some time to heal, and he could be left with a weakness in the tendons afterwards, just like footballers can have.

Yeah, he said he tore one or two tendons. :tears:

Yes! And besides that video from being an oh so fabulous performance captured by tiibet, again I will stand firm on what I've confirmed to you from seeing this live in Toronto a few days ago -

he sings "Don't staaaaay! You're lost to me"

(it starts at Tibet's video from 2:16 - and you can hear and see it twice :wink2:)

hello.

I've watched the video and to me it sounds like he's saying "Dont't stay.....too close to me". That's what I make out anyway.

Later,

Copy and pasted from my Twitter :naughty::

To MFC, the lyrics are for sure "Don't stay too close to me" in OFB. Credit goes to @conceitedwombat. Could clearly hear it in Oakland.

hello.

I've watched the video and to me it sounds like he's saying "Dont't stay.....too close to me". That's what I make out anyway.

Later,

Of course...that makes sense. :doh:

Yay! :clap:

Hope I can change my habit of singing the wrong lyrics forever.:blink:

And "thanks!" :thumb_yello:

Where can you listen Mika whispering his name and a dog barking??????????

I was reading this thread and someone mentioned it, so when i was driving my car today i was trying to figure it out, and no whispering Mika nor dogs barking...WTH?

Where can you listen Mika whispering his name and a dog barking??????????

I was reading this thread and someone mentioned it, so when i was driving my car today i was trying to figure it out, and no whispering Mika nor dogs barking...WTH?

You can hear it when you listen carefully - not while driving, though, as you are supposed to pay attention to the traffic while behind the wheel :bleh:

You can hear it when you listen carefully - not while driving, though, as you are supposed to pay attention to the traffic while behind the wheel :bleh:

Traffic?

What traffic?

Ah, other cars you mean...:mf_rosetinted:

When i'm driving i just pay attention to TBWKTM...:biggrin2:

A dog barking? Ella????:naughty::roftl: That's hilarious :aah:

He said in the first vlog showing up Ella at the studio she howled when high singing was goin on....

Didn't he?

I wouldn't doubt it, as my lab also barks at Mika's high singing...:teehee:

Not the cocker, though, so my conclusion is labs hear better...:blink::roftl:

I don't know if anybody has given this interpretation yet, cuz this thread is long and I'm too lazy to read through the whole thing! lol :thumb_yello:

but, I think the song is about a guy who is only after him for sex and nothing more. so, he's saying to the guy "we're over" and that he's "happy on his own" until he can find somebody who appreciates him for more than that.

:)