Your Top 5 Fav Song From The Second Album

John Alan

considering that WAG is the one most heard so far...and the first single too...it's not much mentioned, is it?:teehee:

i'm not surprised

:biggrin2:

:roftl:.... (I love it now, btw:teehee:)

but you do have a valid point here with the songs we are familiar already....

I am rather surprised that Toy Boy rarely gets mentioned even though in the beginning everyone seemed to be so enthusiastic about that song...:blink:... or maybe it was only a few but very extreme enthusiasts:naughty:.

Anyway, Toy Boy is definitely one of the best songs even though I prefer the live version :wub2:

for me is

1. pick up off the floor :wub2:

per default

..the rest is all equal! LOL

..wonder if that is because we first heard it in the Milan interview :wink2:

I wouldn't exclude the possibility of it climbing to the top of my list when I have actually heard the full version :dunno: but at the moment I See You is the song I love the best:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rather surprised that Toy Boy rarely gets mentioned even though in the beginning everyone seemed to be so enthusiastic about that song...:blink:... or maybe it was only a few but very extreme enthusiasts:naughty:.

Anyway, Toy Boy is definitely one of the best songs even though I prefer the live version :wub2:

I wouldn't exclude the possibility of it climbing to the top of my list when I have actually heard the full version :dunno: but at the moment I See You is the song I love the best:blush-anim-cl:

I've been thinking about this too because I loved toy boy, but somehow, to me it belonged on the ep and not on the album. Weird I know :blink: It doesn't really seem to fit in for me, so I guess that's why it's not in my top 5 of the album.

nice thoughts suzie, as always :wub2:

yes..let's say i like WAG too...now... :shun:

but i've been waiting for pick up off the floor for more than 2 years now, fearing i would never been able to listen to it in full...knowing it would be a great song...and now it's there for me to be heard at last!!!!! it's a fever, something i cannot describe.

and the 30 seconds are exactly as we heard it on the milan video...no new arranging or producing, it's perfect.

why am i still so sentimental after all this time?:sneaky2:

devil mika

ah, wanted to say that all the rest is equal....in their magnificence! :wub2:

pick up off the floor is something that stays in heaven...

On present info, at the moment-

1= Rain

1= Blame it on the Girls

3 Toy Boy

4 I See You

5 Touches You

With better info :crybaby:

1 Blame it on the Girls*

2 Toy Boy

3 I See You

4 Touches You

5= WAG

5= By the Time

* If he dances to this in the video like he did at the end of the show on C4, any other songs will be wiped from my mind

Edited by Soaring Simpson

1. I See You

2. Rain

3. By the Time

4. Dr John

5. Pick up off the Floor

:fangurl:

This is what I think now after hearing only small parts of By the Time and Pick up off the Floor. Toy Boy is not on my list but I do like it a lot :wub2:

Right now- I havnt heard even live versions of most songs- so this means nothing- but for now-

I See You

Dr Jhon...

Rain

BIOTG

WAG

I honestly dont think ive heard anything else... I wouldnt want to have a first imperssion from a live recorded song, so im patiently waiting... :naughty: (and to me Blue Eyes and Toy Boy are SFS songs so...)

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... how can you have a top 5 for the second album when it's not out yet .... very strange ... I shall choose when it's out .... as I want to hear the proper album versions ... what we've heard just isn't that .... so not judging until I hear .... everything :aah:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... how can you have a top 5 for the second album when it's not out yet .... very strange ... I shall choose when it's out .... as I want to hear the proper album versions ... what we've heard just isn't that .... so not judging until I hear .... everything :aah:

It's really easy!

I'm on my second already