Mika in Vancouver, BC at The Commodore Ballroom

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have fun everyone,,,,I am very upset I can't go and I am out of money!

if anyone needs two tickets I can express post them tommorow and its my treat!.........i just can't risk losing my position in choir

I LOVE YOU ALL!

XXOO

have fun everyone,,,,I am very upset I can't go and I am out of money!

if anyone needs two tickets I can express post them tommorow and its my treat!.........i just can't risk losing my position in choir

I LOVE YOU ALL!

XXOO

Do you feel better?! is the flu gone? :sad:

Do you feel better?! is the flu gone? :sad:

yep Flu has been gone for a long time......

speaking of lines.....I just met some-one here on the MFC who is also a member of the GDC ( Green Day Fanclub)! We have met before! and we start chatting and realize besides being part of both fan clubs....and MIKA fans...we have met before...I don't think she can go to the Van Concert tho...BLOODY world is shrinking! She know who I am on the other forum I believe! Its too bad she can't go and me go...then we can be inline again together! heee

yep Flu has been gone for a long time......

speaking of lines.....I just met some-one here on the MFC who is also a member of the GDC ( Green Day Fanclub)! We have met before! and we start chatting and realize besides being part of both fan clubs....and MIKA fans...we have met before...I don't think she can go to the Van Concert tho...BLOODY world is shrinking! She know who I am on the other forum I believe! Its too bad she can't go and me go...then we can be inline again together! heee

Moi? :roftl:

Wow. This thread and the queue seems so empty for being Mika's last show of the tour.:blink:

conceitedwombat Best 4pm @mikasounds queue pic EVAR: http://twitpic.com/n7503

44 minutes ago from Echofon

standardtoaster Queue update!! http://yfrog.com/5eygxsj

9 minutes ago from Tweetie

Aww. :aah: Looks like a HUGE crowd. :naughty:

Can't wait to see more pics/hear more things. :thumb_yello:

Rayduo: @mikasounds in the line up in Vancouver!! So existing!! 3 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Aww, bless!

Guess he's so existed about being there, he spelt it wrong:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

That must be Mika's 2nd Twitter undercover account!:mf_rosetinted:

He was existed too earlier about going to Mexico...:mf_rosetinted:

And we talk about Mika making typos!:sneaky2:

:lmfao: i'm so used to it that i didn't even notice the typo Mika made

Oh, no, he didn't, not today, at least...:aah:

"getting into Mexico City tomorrow am very excited, never been.about 5 hours ago from web "

He just said he was "excited, never been" and peeps start teasing him on twitta asking why he'd never been excited before....:roftl:

He did yesterday though,

"It's taking me ages to get ready for shows with this foot brace on. This is what life must be like if your still touring when your old.11:26 PM Oct 26th"

your instead of you're, but Mika wouldn't be Mika without the typos...:naughty:

Skeptique Living room gig. On the stage and centre. Whoop!10 minutes ago from txt

Zoots14 @mikasounds @immamusic @jimmyplaysbass Christine & Mana are in the front row for you again - give them a wink and a smile for me! ;)2 minutes ago from Echofon

conceitedwombat Front. Stage is bellybutton level with no barrier. Bring on the party, Vancouver!!!!14 minutes ago from Echofon

billytwitty: @mikasounds Hello, we're in the Commodore now! Have a great show! Remember - Dedicate "We Are Golden" to me lol 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

benjaminluk: Surrounded by hipster chicks and skinny European dudes. That's a Mika concert for you.2 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Edited by RAK1