Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

somebody esle tweeted this pic from their FREE seats

get.ashx?p=e9a8a82787b242b29a29518a26792325&w=800&h=600&f=Jpeg&m=ToFit

Then someone WE DON"T KNOW tweets

implanttastic: Front row, MIKA concert in seattle!! WoooOOOoooo

LongStoryLonger: Holy front row seat to Mika tonight!!! How did I just now notice this? I thought it was stadium seating. @mikasounds

BUT

now someone has tweeted

robertwademusic: Mika is AMAZING!!! @mikasounds http://yfrog.com/7hsgepj

sgep.jpg

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so bad for riverstwilight. It's her first Mika gig, and it took a lot for her to get it organised. She was so worried last week, because her hotel booking had been screwed up, and then her friend got her sorted somewhere better, so she was so excited, because everything had finally gone right.

Now with this seating fiasco, it's bound to have upset her again. :sad:

I just read Christine's twitter. Don't know what is going on but I will mention that at the Oakland show (and I didn't see this at the Chicago show) but at the Oakland show they had a special VIP thing for Visa signature card holders. Those people at Oakland, cause I chatted with them, got to go in ahead of everyone else. The only thing I can think is it's something to do with a promotion tie in with either Visa or Ticketmaster. My tickets in Chicago didn't come from ticketmaster, but the venue group. Big corporations ...don't get me started...but they aren't high on my list of things I like at all..

I just read Christine's twitter. Don't know what is going on but I will mention that at the Oakland show (and I didn't see this at the Chicago show) but at the Oakland show they had a special VIP thing for Visa signature card holders. Those people at Oakland, cause I chatted with them, got to go in ahead of everyone else. The only thing I can think is it's something to do with a promotion tie in with either Visa or Ticketmaster. My tickets in Chicago didn't come from ticketmaster, but the venue group. Big corporations ...don't get me started...but they aren't high on my list of things I like at all..

front row is front row ... that's all i have to say about that! :sneaky2:

That would be really unlike him. Maybe the pain pills?? Ugh i'm probably making this all up. It's probably cause of the seats and a bunch of people are in bad moods because of the seat ridiculous-ness.

Yeah it would seem really unlike him. Especially since his mom is with him I don't think she'd allow him to get trashed before a big gig. It could very well be the pain pills. I'm sure he probably has Vicodin because when I got my boot I was given that for the pain. That stuff can knock you out. The first time I took it my friend warned me to call into school to call out of classes. Good thing I did because it knocked me out until the next afternoon. Maybe it didn't have that side effect on him until tonight.

Hopefully it's nothing with him though and just the seating issue. I'd be ticked if I bought tickets to be front row and ended up 4th. :(

From what Mana tweeted earlier, these tickets went on sale 2 days ago. I think V.I.P. tickets went on sale when the general sale started.

This is just the venue trying to make a bit more money, imo.

The other thing to bear in mind is, our beloved gang who should have been in the front are understandably pissed off, PLUS a good number of them have seen some spectacular gigs this past week.

So for them they may notice a difference in Mika's performance, but for the average Seattle fan (are they always asleep?) this show may be taking them into the stratosphere. It is all relative.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it would seem really unlike him. Especially since his mom is with him I don't think she'd allow him to get trashed before a big gig. It could very well be the pain pills. I'm sure he probably has Vicodin because when I got my boot I was given that for the pain. That stuff can knock you out. The first time I took it my friend warned me to call into school to call out of classes. Good thing I did because it knocked me out until the next afternoon. Maybe it didn't have that side effect on him until tonight.

Oh Noooo :tears:

Then he's gonna be messed up for the last show tomorrow and he probably skip M'n'G and all that :crybaby:

The other thing to bear in mind is, our beloved gang who should have been in the front are understandably pissed off, PLUS a good number of them have seen some spectacular gigs this past week.

So for them they may notice a difference in Mika's performance, but for the average Seattle fan (are they always asleep?) this show may be taking them into the stratosphere. It is all relative.:mf_rosetinted:

That's a good point.

Oh Noooo :tears:

Then he's gonna be messed up for the last show tomorrow and he probably skip M'n'G and all that :crybaby:

I really wouldn't be worried about that. :naughty: It's a possibility that it could be the meds but the more I think about it it's probably the whole seating issue. Just don't worry and be happy you get to see one of his gigs! :)

From what Mana tweeted earlier, these tickets went on sale 2 days ago. I think V.I.P. tickets went on sale when the general sale started.

This is just the venue trying to make a bit more money, imo.

That's such a shame... I've been to over a dozen shows at the Moore, and that's never happened before! I would be so angry. :wags_finger:

PirateMatthea: BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!! THANK YOU, @mikasounds! There's literally only one thing that I can think of that would be better than this!! 2 minutes ago from txt

sarahrossviles: @mikasounds Loooooooved Seattle show! Sweet music dreams for me tonight laced only with alight anxiety about all the boot hopping. 1 minute ago from Twitterrific

Danisaurrz: Most f****** amazing night of my life. @mikasounds, you are my f****** hero. Unforgettable! :)2 minutes ago from Twitterrific

conceitedwombat: Gig was good! The front rows were half asleep for the first few songs... so unusual. But, One Foot Boy @mikasounds woke 'em all up :)5 minutes ago from Echofon

LongStoryLonger: Best time ever at the Mika concert tonight! So much fun. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow night in BC! @mikasounds 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

ifurhpynuknoit: @mikasounds Must say THANK YOU to @GaySeattle for Mika @mikasounds tickets! Omg effin incredible show!! 4 minutes ago from Echofon

CottiP: @mikasounds I'm the girl with your matching boot! You made me smile!!!!!!! 2 minutes ago from web

zacharyyoung: @mikasounds great show. Have a great closing show. Break a leg...oops. You've done that. less than a minute ago from txt

Edited by RAK1