"Recording artist Mika poses for a portrait Thursday, Aug. 27, 2009 in New York. "

sariflor

And yes, I agree, wtf is going on with the hair? :lmfao:

Is he doing a side parting on the left and sticking the hair that should fall on that side onto the top of his head? :blink:

It's a bit like how Gene Wilder had his hair in his early films!:naughty:

T4P Sara, he does look good in them, despite looking a little tired.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's certainly had a variety of hair styles recently hasn't he, if you can call it that as he hasn't really changed it, he just keeps moving it around his head in different positions. :teehee:

I didn't think he looked that tanned and sleazy from his holiday either.:naughty:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Practising for later life baldness? :teehee:

:roftl: Trying to figure out which comb-over works best for him.

It's a bit like how Gene Wilder had his hair in his early films!:naughty:

OMG you are all so right :lmfao:

He's certainly had a variety of hair styles recently hasn't he, if you can call it that as he hasn't really changed it, he just keeps moving it around his head in different positions.

:roftl::roftl: :naughty:He does

Hi!

I don't think that these have been posted anywhere yet...if they have, please just ignore or do what you have to with this thread :aah::biggrin2:

It looks like they were taken this week when Mika was in New York. He looks quite tired on them I think, probably all the plane hopping :roftl:.

I am posting the pics here but you can also find them on the AP Images site if you search for Mika and list as most recent:

http://www.apimages.com

AP090827038432-1.jpg

AP090827038317.jpg

AP090827036782.jpg

AP090827036725.jpg

AP090827036717.jpg

AP090827036675.jpg

AP090827036469.jpg

Ahhhhhhh!! this is what I want now! Thank you Sariflor! I thought, where is the search for photos, one of which I just saw in another theme, you saved me:wub2:

I didn't think he looked that tanned and sleazy from his holiday either.:naughty:

He looks more sleazy in your siggy. :teehee:

Mika, Mika, the jackets. :aah:

Remember when you told me you looked like a dick when you closed them because you are so tall? It's not because you are tall, it's because they are 6 sizes too small!! I know you like tight-ass clothes but that's what tailors are for. Buy jackets made for your height and get them slim fitted. :naughty:

EDIT - I like his hair BTW. I think it's cute. :teehee:

Is he doing a side parting on the left and sticking the hair that should fall on that side onto the top of his head? :blink:

Practising for later life baldness? :teehee:

Maybe some baldness is starting to get shown and he's desperate that the MFC FBI doesn't notice it...

Remember when you told me you looked like a dick when you closed them because you are so tall? It's not because you are tall, it's because they are 6 sizes too small!! I know you like tight-ass clothes but that's what tailors are for. Buy jackets made for your height and get them slim fitted. :naughty:

I guess he buys them the right size, but whenever he decides to wash them 3 times each in his 3 washing machines, they shrink 6 sizes...

Edited by willywonka

I like him looking sleazy :teehee:

Why don't his sisters or his mum tell him about the jackets?

I think his hair style is depending on how the wind is blowing, different wind etc….:naughty:

Did he fly to NY only for this photo shots?

No wonder he's looking tired then!:wink2:

I like him looking sleazy :teehee:

Why don't his sisters or his mum tell him about the jackets?

Why should they?:shocked:

They make them like that on purpose!:wink2:

It's easier for the paramedics to get him when he's tightened up on a tight jacket whenever he has socket sticking fingers attacks!:mf_rosetinted:

It's easier for the paramedics to get him when he's tightened up on a tight jacket whenever he has socket sticking fingers attacks!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for making me understand why :roftl:

Do you think that he may have done that, hence the hair?:naughty:

Probably why he's now looking for the gel to get the proper AstroBoy effect!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think he stole that jacket from Harry Potter, isn't that the Gryffindor badge on it? :teehee::naughty: It'd be about Harry's size aswell, so that's why it doesn't fit him.

I quite like his hair too........:wub2: His hair can do no wrong in my eyes.

Do you think that he may have done that, hence the hair?:naughty:

Probably why he's now looking for the gel to get the proper AstroBoy effect!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

maybe he was tired due to all that sex he was having when he was being astro sex androidy thingyamabobins