MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

As excited as I am about the possibility I'm not going to go mad before we have something more definate.

We've got a probably, nothing more. No venue has been booked yet.

Trying to stay level headed about this.

On the Subject of Scala. hats or no hats? I'll be wearing mine I think. For anyone that hasn't got one yet they are just plastic bowler hats with glitter on them, should be able to get one from your local fancy dress shop for a couple of quid.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As excited as I am about the possibility I'm not going to go mad before we have something more definate.

On the Subject of Scala. hats or no hats? I'll be wearing mine I think. For anyone that hasn't got one yet they are just plastic bowler hats with glitter on them, should be able to get one from your local fancy dress shop for a couple of quid.

Hello :biggrin2:

No, I aren't doing hats this time. I think it is an entirely different kettle of fish this one. However, that is just my opinion.

just got this email dunno if anyone else has got one yet

Please collect your ticket as early as you can as we are expecting

queues later in the

evening.

Club doors open at 9pm, arriving early will mean you avoid the long queues.

Let your friends know that some tickets have been held back for the

door on the night but

they should arrive early to get these. they are also on sale from

5.30pm from the box

office priced £12.

Mika is on stage at 12 sharp. Latecomers may be refused entry.

We hope you have a great evening,

many thanks

the popstarz team

I havnt booked trains yet in case he changed the day or times of this NEW gig, and I may have to try to book another nights stay too in the hotel if he does it for the next day or something, hope he sorts it soon so we can make arrangements.

I don't know what to wear ive not been clubbing for years n years co sI am old so I cant wear what young people wear. I was thinking of either a black dress that is 2tone with gold and above knee sorta A line

or black lacy 50's style with gold accessories, floaty skirt, strapless a little above knee. any suggestions of what to waer would be helpful , oh and flatties or heels (I hate heels they hurt) lol:wink2:

I don't know what to wear ive not been clubbing for years n years co sI am old so I cant wear what young people wear. I was thinking of either a black dress that is 2tone with gold and above knee sorta A line

or black lacy 50's style with gold accessories, floaty skirt, strapless a little above knee. any suggestions of what to waer would be helpful , oh and flatties or heels (I hate heels they hurt) lol:wink2:

Both those outfits sound really nice...either would be fine I am sure.:thumb_yello:

I have absolutly NO idea what I will wear:naughty:

The gig wouldn't be Saturday as he has to get to Bestival.

I got that email too:thumb_yello:

Both those outfits sound really nice...either would be fine I am sure.:thumb_yello:

I have absolutly NO idea what I will wear:naughty:

The gig wouldn't be Saturday as he has to get to Bestival.

I got that email too:thumb_yello:

OMG I hadn't even thought about clothes

Is the evening gig going to be in London too? I suppose it'll have to be nearish because he's got to get to Scala. I'm working on getting my best friend to come to both with me. Seeing as she's getting the night bus home with me, I think it'll be a hard task, but after tonight I think she'll agree, haha. She'd better. I've promised I'll buy her something nice to eat in between the two gigs, and the way to that girl's heart is through her food, LOL.

I agree :thumb_yello:

I agree :thumb_yello:

Thanks Caz! :wink2:

I hate trying to be calm about this but I hate the idea of people flying/driving/training (hehehe training) down to London just for the chance of this gig. If you're planning to be there anyway, or are going to Scala it makes sense.

Don't want to end up with disappointed fans.

I only found out about this in the london paper yesterday!! i must of totally missed this thread. oh i dont know whether to go or not. would mean night bus. and the night bus takes AAAGGGEESSSS!!! :(

Do you have someone that can come with you? If you do i say GO FOR IT! You can talk about how amazing it was the whole way back and it'll fly by!

Do you have someone that can come with you? If you do i say GO FOR IT! You can talk about how amazing it was the whole way back and it'll fly by!

Yeh my best mate would come with me (she is a big mika fan too). oh i :dunno:. ive never been very good at decisions.lol

Yeh my best mate would come with me (she is a big mika fan too). oh i :dunno:. ive never been very good at decisions.lol

Okay, in hat case I'll make the decision for you, you're coming. There that was easy. Nothing for you to worry about now! :roftl:

In all seriousness, you should come. I'm sure it's going to be an amazing night and you'll get to meet some MFcers to chat to as well. :thumb_yello:

Okay, in hat case I'll make the decision for you, you're coming. There that was easy. Nothing for you to worry about now! :roftl:

In all seriousness, you should come. I'm sure it's going to be an amazing night and you'll get to meet some MFcers to chat to as well. :thumb_yello:

u still my date mikafish??? :wink2::naughty:

Yeah your right. im coming :). thanks for helping me make this decision :wink2:lol. rowl on NIGHTBUS haha!!!

I only found out about this in the london paper yesterday!! i must of totally missed this thread. oh i dont know whether to go or not. would mean night bus. and the night bus takes AAAGGGEESSSS!!! :(

Ugh tell me about it. It takes about 3 hours to get from Trafalgar Square to Romford, it actually makes me die. The place doesn't kick out until 5am so if it's actually good in there (I'm not a clubbing person) I might just get the first train home cos they start at about half five. It all depends.

Ugh tell me about it. It takes about 3 hours to get from Trafalgar Square to Romford, it actually makes me die. The place doesn't kick out until 5am so if it's actually good in there (I'm not a clubbing person) I might just get the first train home cos they start at about half five. It all depends.

SNAP!! i get that bus. the N5 isnt it. lol. so you totally understand. that bus is just awful, especially if you have to go to the very last stop like i do. yeh first trains start earlier on saturday so that could be a possibility.

SNAP!! i get that bus. the N5 isnt it. lol. so you totally understand. that bus is just awful, especially if you have to go to the very last stop like i do. yeh first trains start earlier on saturday so that could be a possibility.

Wow! I hadn't realised it would take that long! You should still come tho!

If it makes you feel any better my trip down will take 7hrs on the coach! :blink:

Wow! I hadn't realised it would take that long! You should still come tho!

If it makes you feel any better my trip down will take 7hrs on the coach! :blink:

:teehee:no it take about 1 1/2 hrs but it feels like 3 hours lol. gosh 7 hours :blink: that's ages. i suppose i should stop complaining about my bus hehe.

i don't know whether to buy tickets now or risk getting them on the door. im not too bothered about the £2 extra.

:teehee:no it take about 1 1/2 hrs but it feels like 3 hours lol. gosh 7 hours :blink: that's ages. i suppose i should stop complaining about my bus hehe.

i don't know whether to buy tickets now or risk getting them on the door. im not too bothered about the £2 extra.

Well it saves me about £60 doing it on the coach rather than the train so it's worth it! It'll probably try to sleep most of the way down.

They are keeping 400 back at the door aren't they? Seems like a lot. It ended up costin my £12 anyway because they charge a £2 booking fee if you do it online!