MIKA in London - Popstarz Live @ The Scala

Christine

Well it saves me about £60 doing it on the coach rather than the train so it's worth it! It'll probably try to sleep most of the way down.

They are keeping 400 back at the door aren't they? Seems like a lot. It ended up costin my £12 anyway because they charge a £2 booking fee if you do it online!

oh lol. they didn't say there was any booking fee. sneaky!! oh i will speak to my friend and see what she thinks. im really looking forward to this now :).

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SNAP!! i get that bus. the N5 isnt it. lol. so you totally understand. that bus is just awful, especially if you have to go to the very last stop like i do. yeh first trains start earlier on saturday so that could be a possibility.

Yeah, N5 ftw! I had to get it after All American Rejects when the tube strike was on and I didn't have a coat so I was actually freezing. We got on the first bus which was about half twelve and I got back to Romford just after 3am. Needless to say I didn't roll into college until lunchtime the next day, but our tutor let us off.

I think I might actually take my dodgy holiday hoody with me - that this is warmer than any coat/jacket/whatever I've got and kept me nice and toasty at night when I was at the Isle of Wight festival.

Wow! I hadn't realised it would take that long! You should still come tho!

If it makes you feel any better my trip down will take 7hrs on the coach! :blink:

7 hours? WHOA. Major snaps to you, that's actually epic. I don't think I could handle 7 hours on a coach, not even for Mika.

Actually, I suppose it depends on how epic the gig was going to be. When I move up to Cheshire for uni I'm planning on doing the London, (when possible) Birmingham AND Machester dates. I don't know how well that'll work out, but I'm hoping I can fit a few more gigs in than I would if I was still living down here.

ccoorrrr i will do alright :wink2::naughty:

anyway that was my chat up line. :biggrin2:

How did I miss that? In that case all if forgiven!:snog::naughty::wub2:

7 hours? WHOA. Major snaps to you, that's actually epic. I don't think I could handle 7 hours on a coach, not even for Mika.

Actually, I suppose it depends on how epic the gig was going to be. When I move up to Cheshire for uni I'm planning on doing the London, (when possible) Birmingham AND Machester dates. I don't know how well that'll work out, but I'm hoping I can fit a few more gigs in than I would if I was still living down here.

Lol, it's worth it!

When i lived in North Wales is was easier to get to more gigs, more central. Did London, Glasgow, Doncaster, Manchester and Birmingham.

Hoping to add Newcastle and Leeds to that list next time round and Brigton maybe (that's if he does a full tour and not just a few stadiums).

Yeah, N5 ftw! I had to get it after All American Rejects when the tube strike was on and I didn't have a coat so I was actually freezing. We got on the first bus which was about half twelve and I got back to Romford just after 3am. Needless to say I didn't roll into college until lunchtime the next day, but our tutor let us off.

I think I might actually take my dodgy holiday hoody with me - that this is warmer than any coat/jacket/whatever I've got and kept me nice and toasty at night when I was at the Isle of Wight festival.

haha go N5!! lol. woah now that did take you ages! i suppose it depends on traffic etc. you know what a hoddie is a fab idea. we once got to bus (which said at the front romford market) but chose to terminate just outside romford. we were freezing waiting half an hour at the bus stop at 3am in the morning.lol.

actually that's an important question is there some sort of strict dress code at Scala?? or just normal club wear?

How did I miss that? In that case all if forgiven!:snog::naughty::wub2:

Lol, it's worth it!

When i lived in North Wales is was easier to get to more gigs, more central. Did London, Glasgow, Doncaster, Manchester and Birmingham.

Hoping to add Newcastle and Leeds to that list next time round and Brigton maybe (that's if he does a full tour and not just a few stadiums).

Yeah, Cheshire is more or less slap bang in the middle of the country(ish) and I've got a railcard which knocks LOADS off my train fares and I've got a car if it's gonna be a late one, so I'm hoping to do a few more than I did last time round. I'm looking forward to it. I've just got to talk people into going with me. Hopefully there'll be a massive Mika fan at my uni who'll wanna go. I'd feel silly turning up on my own.

haha go N5!! lol. woah now that did take you ages! i suppose it depends on traffic etc. you know what a hoddie is a fab idea. we once got to bus (which said at the front romford market) but chose to terminate just outside romford. we were freezing waiting half an hour at the bus stop at 3am in the morning.lol.

actually that's an important question is there some sort of strict dress code at Scala?? or just normal club wear?

Nah, Scala's not strict. I've never been there on a club night, but it's not the sort of place that'd turn people away if they're wearing last season's colours. Guys should probably check about shoes/trainers but I think it's fairly relaxed.

That's well rubbish, I hate it when they randomly terminate. It took proper long when we were on there because people kept standing in the stairwell and the driver just stops until you move, and I don't think they understood English because when he pressed his little 'please do not stand on the stairs' button they didn't even bat an eyelid. It was a packed one as well so it was literally stopping at every stop. BAH.

Nah, Scala's not strict. I've never been there on a club night, but it's not the sort of place that'd turn people away if they're wearing last season's colours. Guys should probably check about shoes/trainers but I think it's fairly relaxed.

That's well rubbish, I hate it when they randomly terminate. It took proper long when we were on there because people kept standing in the stairwell and the driver just stops until you move, and I don't think they understood English because when he pressed his little 'please do not stand on the stairs' button they didn't even bat an eyelid. It was a packed one as well so it was literally stopping at every stop. BAH.

haha!! that's funny ive spent many a journey sitting on the stairs (because there is no-where else to sit) and never had any problems. guess we were just lucky!! yeh last time we journeyed on the lovely nightbus we got on at trafalgar went one stop down and a huge crowd of people got on at the next stop. i was like :blink:. too crowded!!! and then the bus stopped at every single bus stop on the way home.lol. the nightbus sucks :(...but mika is well worth it :wub2:

Ladies who club! I can't decide whether to go or not - never went clubbing much even in my youth. Will it be hot and noisy? Will I be too old?

SCREW IT if you're too old! Look at that man in the pub with Mika last night! It will most likely be rather hot and crowded, like a GA gig. It will be noisy.

Go anyway, COME ON! It's MIKA and MFCers! Don't stop yourself from going cos it might be a bit noisy :naughty:

SCREW IT if you're too old! Look at that man in the pub with Mika last night! It will most likely be rather hot and crowded, like a GA gig. It will be noisy.

Go anyway, COME ON! It's MIKA and MFCers! Don't stop yourself from going cos it might be a bit noisy :naughty:

Did I mention that I can't dance? :roftl:

I'd better pack some earplugs then:mf_rosetinted:

haha!! that's funny ive spent many a journey sitting on the stairs (because there is no-where else to sit) and never had any problems. guess we were just lucky!! yeh last time we journeyed on the lovely nightbus we got on at trafalgar went one stop down and a huge crowd of people got on at the next stop. i was like :blink:. too crowded!!! and then the bus stopped at every single bus stop on the way home.lol. the nightbus sucks :(...but mika is well worth it :wub2:

Hmmm, I'm not sure if Mika's worth it. I mean, standing crushed against people who I've never met who've got a million and one diseases and many of whom lack a sense of personal hygiene, when it'll be dead cold, I'll be dead tired and every five seconds that daft bird will be saying the names of the stops in her anoying computerised voice and there'll be lots of drunken bums and that one guy who always makes you feel like you're gonna be murdered before you get to your stop...actually, yeah, he's worth it. :aah:

If I forget to take my hoodie I'm gonna be SO angry. I might actually buy a coat if I forget it because that bus is so damn cold.

I've never used it on a Friday night before, is it mega crowded? I only ever used it on a Tuesday.

11-12?! Ok... will try earlier then.

Did you get any ticketsor are we getting them at the venue? As I understand I should only bring the reservation code with me, right? anyone any clue?

I was told paypal receipt and ID so they knoew you're not nicking someone else's tickets. :thumb_yello:

Hmmm, I'm not sure if Mika's worth it. I mean, standing crushed against people who I've never met who've got a million and one diseases and many of whom lack a sense of personal hygiene, when it'll be dead cold, I'll be dead tired and every five seconds that daft bird will be saying the names of the stops in her anoying computerised voice and there'll be lots of drunken bums and that one guy who always makes you feel like you're gonna be murdered before you get to your stop...actually, yeah, he's worth it. :aah:

:roftl:

Same in my city! So funny written!:naughty:

Ladies who club! I can't decide whether to go or not - never went clubbing much even in my youth. Will it be hot and noisy? Will I be too old?

What? Why?:blink:

You are there in the same country, you have a ticket?

Don't worry, I'm sure you will have a good time and you're going to meet all the nice MFC people there!

Go, go, go!:thumb_yello:

It's the things we don't do that we regret!:wink2:

Too old? Bah! Think of you as the represent for all the Goldlings gang!:wub2:

Edited by sienna

:roftl:

Same in my city! So funny written!:naughty:

What? Why?:blink:

You are there in the same country, you have a ticket?

Don't worry, I'm sure you will have a good time and you're going to meet all the nice MFC people there!

Go, go, go!:thumb_yello:

It's the things we don't do that we regret!:wink2:

Too old? Bah! Think of you as the represent for all the Goldlings gang!:wub2:

I second all sienna wrote...all!!

go silver go...for me too!

If I forget to take my hoodie I'm gonna be SO angry. I might actually buy a coat if I forget it because that bus is so damn cold.

I've never used it on a Friday night before, is it mega crowded? I only ever used it on a Tuesday.

:teehee:yep there is always those people...but i dont mind.mika is totally worth it!!

yep i have got the nightbus on friday and saturday evenings. and yeh it is very busy. dont even consider getting a seat.lol. i usually only get one about 20mins from the end. but on the plus side friday nights are generally better than saturday. :)

so ive just found out that the tickets are all sold out of scala :sad::tears::tears::tears::tears: and i was just about to buy the tickets too. anyone have any spares?? i need two if possible. PM me if you do. thanks

im hoping someone can help me. ive just been on the popstarz website and they are still selling tickets. when i click on the buy ticket button it sends me to a page which had china dog ltd at the top. has everyone booked tickets through them?? im a little worried. :(

im hoping someone can help me. ive just been on the popstarz website and they are still selling tickets. when i click on the buy ticket button it sends me to a page which had china dog ltd at the top. has everyone booked tickets through them?? im a little worried. :(

What link are you using?

I just tested this one:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popstarz.org%2Fbuyticket.html&h=7d5da55c71014bc23bf93c1b9dd06e49

and it works for me. But Mika did say earlier it was Sold out. They are keepin tickets back to sell on the day tho.

Ive booked mine through that page as i dont have paypal

What link are you using?

I just tested this one:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popstarz.org%2Fbuyticket.html&h=7d5da55c71014bc23bf93c1b9dd06e49

and it works for me. But Mika did say earlier it was Sold out. They are keepin tickets back to sell on the day tho.

yeh its the fact that mika said that tickets were sold out that made me question the actual website selling the tickets as genuine. might just wait for the door tickets *fingers crossed*