Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

OMG OMG OMG i got an answer of him on twitter, asked him about tickets for the 8 people who are coming, he answered "yes will try to sort out" oh god i love him! swoon.gif

:woot_jump:

Really??? :wub2::wub2::wub2:

isn´t he a sweetheart? :wub2: :wub2:

get your groovy golden clothes on and rock munich tomorrow, cause we´re not what mika thinks we are! :teehee:

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

isn´t he a sweetheart? :wub2: :wub2:

get your groovy golden clothes on and rock munich tomorrow, cause we´re not what mika thinks we are! :teehee:

Exactly! :teehee:

Mika is a real sweetheart. You know, I don't expect anything at all. But that he bothers answering Mellody's tweet is already more than amazing!

I need to find sth golden in my wardrobe though...

Mika is a real sweetheart. You know, I don't expect anything at all. But that he bothers answering Mellody's tweet is already more than amazing!

oh yes, totally agree! :biggrin2::wub2:

though maybe he only did because me and many of the others who are going were bothering him with tweets about it for the last 2-3 days, and he just had enough of that. :naughty:

oh yes, totally agree! :biggrin2::wub2:

though maybe he only did because me and many of the others who are going were bothering him with tweets about it for the last 2-3 days, and he just had enough of that. :naughty:

hahahaaaaa :roftl: in this case your/our evil plan worked out! :naughty:

sasje, leator, me and 26 golden balloons arrived at atomic cafe at abou 2:45; at about 3:00 john and band arrived, soundcheck now. we already heard rain and dr john from inside. i was at central station to buy me a new contact lense (as mine broke this morning) while they arrived. waiting for john to come out again now, so we can give him the list.

pic of sasje+me and some of the balloons: http://twitpic.com/hl25c

we are golden! :biggrin2:

sasje, leator, me and 26 golden balloons arrived at atomic cafe at abou 2:45; at about 3:00 john and band arrived, soundcheck now. we already heard rain and dr john from inside. i was at central station to buy me a new contact lense (as mine broke this morning) while they arrived. waiting for john to come out again now, so we can give him the list.

Nice balloons :thumb_yello:

I hope everything will worked out well!

Have fun :biggrin2:

Wow!!

Have fun tonight! :biggrin2:

Oh lovely balloons!:wub2:

Have fun tonight!:thumb_yello: