Mica gets horny for new album: The Boy Who Knew Too Much

Fmbm

I honestly have no idea WHAT that pic is alluding to. Maybe it really is just an excuse for papers to write a horny joke :naughty:. Mika does appear to be shoving his sexiness in the public's face at the moment (not that I am complaining, really :teehee:) and it doesn't take a journalistic genius to make the pun!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea WHAT that pic is alluding to. Maybe it really is just an excuse for papers to write a horny joke :naughty:. Mika does appear to be shoving his sexiness in the public's face at the moment (not that I am complaining, really :teehee:) and it doesn't take a journalistic genius to make the pun!!

I think this pic is just as sexy as the pic of him on the sofa in TETU... Differently sexy... I mean definitely sexy, sorry..:naughty:

I think this pic is just as sexy as the pic of him on the sofa in TETU... Differently sexy... I mean definitely sexy, sorry..:naughty:

I wonder whose idea it has been for Mika to ratchet up the sexiness this time around...? His own, or a record company ploy, or a bit of both...?

Well if you've got it, flaunt it, I say :aah:.

I wonder whose idea it has been for Mika to ratchet up the sexiness this time around...? His own, or a record company ploy, or a bit of both...?

Well if you've got it, flaunt it, I say :aah:.

Yeah that's good question *dancing around in my underwear boy*:naughty:

Not that I mind, not at all :wub2: the opposite of course and girls have been doing it for ages!

It’s just about time that straight girls and gay boys can have something nice to look at!:wub2:

i hate this photo tbh.. utter disrespect to the animal that died.

i have no problem with hunting as long as its humane, and the antlers are treated with respect. My dad was a serious hunter and that is how he raised me.

I think this is the first time i've felt downright disgusted with mika.

And how do we know they're real? :blink:

I am most definitely not against it:mf_lustslow:

I may be old but not cold:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: love this phrase. It's a little like this one: : "I'm married, not dead" :bleh:.

He does seem to shove his sexyness in the public's face at the moment, doesn't he. Tho I must say that I don't think this picture is sexy at all. It takes more then a naked chest (even if it is Mika's :bleh:) for a pic to be sexy. But who cares, there are lots of Mikapics and lots of them are sexy :biggrin2:.

i hate this photo tbh.. utter disrespect to the animal that died.

i have no problem with hunting as long as its humane, and the antlers are treated with respect. My dad was a serious hunter and that is how he raised me.

I think this is the first time i've felt downright disgusted with mika.

The animal was already disrespected when it was murdered :tears:

I loathe hunters :pinkbow:

love this phrase. It's a little like this one: : "I'm married, not dead"

He does seem to shove his sexyness in the public's face at the moment, doesn't he. Tho I must say that I don't think this picture is sexy at all. It takes more then a naked chest (even if it is Mika's :bleh:) for a pic to be sexy. But who cares, there are lots of Mikapics and lots of them are sexy :biggrin2:.

I don't find it sexy either ... In fact ... it's a Mika pic I don't even like .... at all :aah:

It's happened ... I am immune :yay::woot_jump::boing::dance_man:

2uqfbcg.jpg

Oh **** that ... no I'm not :wub2::swoon::wink2:

:teehee:

Sure! He borrowed the antlers from the deer and then he gave them back to the legitimate owner...:lmao:

Do you think Mika hired someone to go out and kill a stag for this photoshoot? Animals die of a million other causes than people killing them to use their body parts as trophies.

Ohh, I am soooo daft... I now realize the horny-thing....And no: I am not naive, the first thing I thought was horny the dirty thing...

Only just this minute I get the horny in combination with the animal....:aah:

I hope his next step won't be wearing fur....

Now I understand the title :doh::lol3:

I don't find it sexy either ... In fact ... it's a Mika pic I don't even like .... at all :aah:

It's happened ... I am immune :yay::woot_jump::boing::dance_man:

2uqfbcg.jpg

Oh **** that ... no I'm not :wub2::swoon::wink2:

:teehee:

WHEEERRREE is that picture from? Very Jane Austin! :wub2:

With the long cuff and the ruffle thing...xD even the big hair to a certain degree! :lol3:

Do you think Mika hired someone to go out and kill a stag for this photoshoot? Animals die of a million other causes than people killing them to use their body parts as trophies.

ROFL!!!

WHEEERRREE is that picture from? Very Jane Austin! :wub2:

With the long cuff and the ruffle thing...xD even the big hair to a certain degree! :lol3:

I bet you'd be disappointed if you saw the full length shot. That looks like the wrinkled jacket. :shocked::teehee:

I know a lot of people think this picture is horrible, but I'm finding this new Mika incarnation very hot.:blush-anim-cl:

By the way, they call him Mica:blink:

Oh, and Bianca, where did you get that picture?

Edit: Sorry it was Laurel's picture