lostintv

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be ace .. I feel it :biggrin2:

,jergc ligeieuhiry;!!!!!!!!

Mika pub last night...Scala this friday and PERHAPS another gig the same day...Paul O'Grady on Sept 21st....AAARRRGHH, I LOVE SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

This year quite frankly tops 2007. 2009 is streets ahead of 2007!!!

,jergc ligeieuhiry;!!!!!!!!

Mika pub last night...Scala this friday and PERHAPS another gig the same day...Paul O'Grady on Sept 21st....AAARRRGHH, I LOVE SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

This year quite frankly tops 2007. 2009 is streets ahead of 2007!!!

This year has been amazing , I think Mika really trusts and knows the MFC now .. something has changed , he now knows we are cool and funky :naughty:

This year has been amazing , I think Mika really trusts and knows the MFC now .. something has changed , he now knows we are cool and funky :naughty:

Exactly. We and Mika have advanced so much and we're beginning to gel more tightly. Do we have any idea how SPOILT we are? Very few fans get this much privilege. I personally don't know any, but Mika can't be the only person, surely? He's lovely, adorable and very thoughtful. We're not just familiar faces to him anymore (well, I might be :naughty:) and I do think he's more comfortable. Look at how happy he is in my Rain video! Gorgeous. And I spoke to him as well :wub2:

Exactly. We and Mika have advanced so much and we're beginning to gel more tightly. Do we have any idea how SPOILT we are? Very few fans get this much privilege. I personally don't know any, but Mika can't be the only person, surely? He's lovely, adorable and very thoughtful. We're not just familiar faces to him anymore (well, I might be :naughty:) and I do think he's more comfortable. Look at how happy he is in my Rain video! Gorgeous. And I spoke to him as well :wub2:

It took a lot in the early days , no twitter , no management contact , its taken all of us to get to this point , but once your here .. its fabbyyyy :wub2:

We just needed faith , both in him and the MFC .. :wub2:

how come i haven't seen this thread before?

Blonde or blind... ok...both!

Yurp I won too..entered within mins of seeing the thread!

...but my 2nd ticket is gonna be taken i think...will be last min thing if it is spare tho.

xx

Agree, there is a different and it's GOOD!

Cool and funky :groovy: of course we are!

Agree, there is a different and it's GOOD!

Cool and funky :groovy: of course we are!

I've never been either cool OR funky before! :shocked:

But I'm glad to know I am now! That'll teach all those

kids who made fun of me in school! :blush-anim-cl:

hey. just been told by the brother that there is another train strike (why cant they just sort out their issues) on trains from essex into london starting on the 21st september for a whole week!! just thought i would let people know seeing at paul o'grady show is on the 21st.

hey. just been told by the brother that there is another train strike (why cant they just sort out their issues) on trains from essex into london starting on the 21st september for a whole week!! just thought i would let people know seeing at paul o'grady show is on the 21st.

oh flippin' 'eck, thanks for letting me know.

oh flippin' 'eck, thanks for letting me know.

Hi Caz, I'm only here to thank you for worrying about all of us, you are love and should not think of to blame because he can not meet all of us, come on, you are very good, I consider a big MFC family.

I love Mika and Family MFC. I could not get tickets for the Paul O'Grady on 21, I was sad but I'm sure I'll know Mika, I'm a big fan of Brazil, he has many, many fans here, is loved by us all.

Day 19 I go to Paris and London on vacation and stay for 20 days, I look forward to this trip and maybe have some event Mika, I would be very happy.

Thanks for everything, kiss your heart, Katita.

Contact me:

MFC member: krjsantos

site Mikasounds: krjsantos

myspace: wwww.myspace.com/krjsantos

facebook:

santos.katiaregina@gmail.com or krjsantos

twitter: @krjsantos

We need to be there 4 LATEST !! as fans we get in as priority , filiming 5 , ends 6

I think Sariflor will be there 2 ish? Ill do the same

I was thinking that, I'll be parking up at Hammersmith, and I'll get bus or tube, whichever gets me closer.

Also we can take hats and flowers in if we want .. being album launch day do we want to do that(flowers) ,from the MFC?

YES!

We've been talking about this for some time now, and I think this would be the perfect day to do it.

Good thinking:thumb_yello: