Video - Making of TBWKTM

lollipop_monkey

I really love the end of the interview :wub2:

"It's a statement on my part saying "You know what ... this is how I've got here and this is how I'm going to celebrate the fact that I am here and keep doing all the things I wanna do for all the reasons that I've started doing them in the first place"" :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm so happy he's feeling so confident !!!

I really love the end of the interview :wub2:

"It's a statement on my part saying "You know what ... this is how I've got here and this is how I'm going to celebrate the fact that I am here and keep doing all the things I wanna do for all the reasons that I've started doing them in the first place"" :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm so happy he's feeling so confident !!!

u spoke my heart!!! glad that u note this down.... i was staring at his face with glitters in my eyes when he said this, got chills also. I AM SO PROUD OF OUR BOY!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

and i like this: "Dacing on your own in a nightclub when u are 16 years old is quite a big statement. I was dacing for me, not dancing for anyone around."

how cool is that!! and his robot dancing with Greg is........:naughty:

and i luv the cousin's shouting:aah:

f*ck! i think i'm gonna watch it for my 3rd time now.........

Thanks for posting!! :wub2: i love the "I see you" part!! :roftl:

btw he didn't talk about Pick up off the floor... :blink:

or Touches you or One foot boy :naughty::roftl:

I love the part where his cousin is screaming and where he dances with Greg Wells

whaa great vid! love it :thumb_yello:

what do u mean, after last night's gig?

Or Blame it on the girls, Good Gone Girl or Lover Boy:naughty:

Me too.

Laura, what do you mean?

Well, it seems that they will never be a couple. :boxed:

I like her a lot. She's talented, beautiful, smart, witty and an independent woman. :wub2:

And she's a Sagittarius like me. I'm exactly the opposite. :blink: Why is life so unfair? :tears:

Apparently, after last night's gig, I have to give up hope about Mika and Imogen together. :tears: Pity. They look great in this video. :wub2:

She seems more like one of his sisters to me than his real sisters so I think I might be a bit creeped out by that, but I know what you mean. They are certainly a force to be reckoned with creatively. Love their voices together. By The Time is beautiful.

She seems more like one of his sisters to me than his real sisters so I think I might be a bit creeped out by that, but I know what you mean. They are certainly a force to be reckoned with creatively. Love their voices together. By The Time is beautiful.

Actually...I avoided listening to the song. :naughty:

I trust him, though.:biggrin2: