Video - Making of TBWKTM

lollipop_monkey

Let me know if this has already been posted...

Happikali sent this to us, saying she got it in an email. But she was in a hurry and didn't say where the email was from. :teehee:

Mikasounds, maybe?

Anyhow, have a look. Eleven minutes of Mika talking about making TBWKTM. Oh, and walking in the sand in LA. :fangurl:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid13105319001?bctid=37938016001

I see you... "The stalker song" how true:roftl:

This post is probably only understandable for the Dutchies:

I See You reminded me (lyric wise) of this 80ies dutch song:

It's about a boy in a bar, sees a nice girl, doesn't dare to ask her to dance, and then dances with her in his mind. Secretly Dancing or smt..

Thanks for posting, lovely to watch!:thumb_yello:

I am even prone to forgive them for playing music in the background when he’s talking, which is really irritating, but okay it’s Mika’s music after all!:naughty:

And I am so happy that Mika is a person whose talking voice is very clear and easy to catch.

That is why it’s almost incomprehensible that his lyrics on the songs are so difficult to hear, I just don’t get it!:blink:

What is a one-stop-shop? Mika says that about Imogen Heap!

This how I got here and this how I’m going to celebrate the fact that I am here!:wub2:

Thanks for posting, lovely to watch!:thumb_yello:

I am even prone to forgive them for playing music in the background when he’s talking, which is really irritating, but okay it’s Mika’s music after all!:naughty:

And I am so happy that Mika is a person whose talking voice is very clear and easy to catch.

That is why it’s almost incomprehensible that his lyrics on the songs are so difficult to hear, I just don’t get it!:blink:

What is a one-stop-shop? Mika says that about Imogen Heap!

This how I got here and this how I’m going to celebrate the fact that I am here!:wub2:

A one stop shop is a place where you can get everything you need all in the one shop, instead of having to go to various different shops. He's likening Imogen to a one stop shop because she writes, sings, records, mixes, engineers... she does the whole lot. And she does it all in her house!

Edit: And if you can get everything all at the one shop, you only need to make one stop.

Edited by chickadee

Thank you so much Happikali and Mana!! :flowers2:

I simply ADORE this vid!! :wub2:

If you wish to download, here's the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/k4f5ij

Thank you!:wub2:

A one stop shop is a place where you can get everything you need all in the one shop, instead of having to go to various different shops. He's likening Imogen to a one stop shop because she writes, sings, records, mixes, engineers... she does the whole lot. And she does it all in her house!

Edit: And if you can get everything all at the one shop, you only need to make one stop.

Ah, I should have thought about that!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Thank you!:thumb_yello: