MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

As we've already learned from his tweet the other day - Mika will be part of the Fall Concert Series on Good Morning America on Friday, September 25th, 2009, on the ABC Network.

It airs live from New York City from 7am - 9am EST, "with concert performances usually starting around 8:30am".

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/FallConcert/good-morning-america-fall-concert-series-schedule/story?id=8539351

Mika will win over more American hearts...I just know it!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Edited by Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that what he did before, only the rain made them put it inside?

Yes! And how exciting was that day! He was already full of surprises even back then remember? A free concert at the something-or-other Ballroom - because he felt bad for all those left outside!

As we've already learned from his tweet the other day - Mika will be part of the Fall Concert Series on Good Morning America on Friday, September 25th, 2009, on the ABC Network.

It airs live from New York City from 7am - 9am EST, "with concert performances usually starting around 8:30am".

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/FallConcert/good-morning-america-fall-concert-series-schedule/story?id=8539351

Mika will win over more American hearts...I just know it! :wub2:

IF I go...I will be risking to go by myself.....I just hope my hubby is ok by me going there!!!

Can't wait to see that! Anyone going?

I will try. I was there when he did it the first time. I was lucky enough to go into the studio. But I entered because of the fan club. I don't think we are going to be that lucky this time :aah: