The John Project (part 2)

mellody

I don't know about LA, but he asked Mana for one in Toronto as well. He's not only not delivering to us anymore, but he's also using us as his PA's now, naughty John :aah::roftl:

i don't think he asked them in LA, must've been at another gig. :dunno: so seems like he has 2 candles now, can't imagine that he uses one up in one evening. :blink:

And John told us after we gave it to him, that he uses it when he tours with Mika to make his new surroundings more personalized and pleasant.

ah, so then maybe one with his name on it would be good, very personalized. :teehee: but he might not need one in london then, the hammersmith apollo isn't new surroundings to him. :naughty:

Can I participate? I got to meet John in NYC & Philly. Very personable.

sure, added you to the list. :wink2: great to get some john-related gig stories from the US tour, so it looks good that we can get at least one for every gig in 2009! :biggrin2:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, added you to the list. :wink2: great to get some john-related gig stories from the US tour, so it looks good that we can get at least one for every gig in 2009! :biggrin2:

Thanks, I'll review the thread closely to see what I am supposed to do :biggrin2:

But that's only coz he's your biatch and it was cold outside, so we stayed in the car whilst Master Suzie sent the boy off to get the candle :lmfao:

It had nothing to do with him loving John :naughty:

:roftl:

@Mellody: i don't want to give a gift by myself but bring this scarf ( a new word for me!) in the name of MFC of course, with the book !

I already offered a bottle of french wine at Nîmes , he did appreciate i think.:wub2:

i go to Belfast and London ( don't have booked yet for Belfast, no cheap prices from Lyon):sneaky2:

@Mellody: i don't want to give a gift by myself but bring this scarf ( a new word for me!) in the name of MFC of course, with the book !

I already offered a bottle of french wine at Nîmes , he did appreciate i think.:wub2:

i go to Belfast and London ( don't have booked yet for Belfast, no cheap prices from Lyon):sneaky2:

Lilli, just wrap yourself up and send yourself to John. That'll do. :naughty:

Lilli, just wrap yourself up and send yourself to John. That'll do. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Sara is right: i did my best above all at Itunes : he was sitting with the group of Mfcers, tiibet and i were eating in the restaurant inside.

Tiibet: look, lilli, it's John outside;

I almost fell down off my chair ,ran outside , he gave me a kiss, i asked him "do you want a coffee?" ( you know how much i am polite).

Answer: no.

Me: do you want a whisky?( you don't know how much i am stubborn)

Answer: at midnight

Me: ok, you 'll be my guest , hi, hi and i came into the restaurant ....

What happened after the show? he was present until Mika went away in the van and i didn't dare to remind him about this date....

i am not proud of me at all....in fact i was afraid that he would tell me he was joking.:sneaky2:

This my poor story, like Cinderella, i came back to my hotel and slept.:mf_rosetinted:

Pfff

• 3 weeks later...

good excuse to bump the thread lillibet! :naughty:

happy birthday john! :biggrin2:

alright, my plans on this project... i wanted to go shopping next week to see if i can find some sort of cool album or something, which we could fill with our messages etc. :original:

and well, i guess i'll have to get a bit more active here and pm people etc., seems like it's not working as much for itself as i'm used to it from the DMFC projects... :naughty:

but then, i guess before the yearbook deadline no one will do anything for this anyway... :naughty: but maybe we can already try to build groups of ppl who could write something about the gigs? here's a list of the gigs, pls let me know if you can write something about john for any of those gigs, or if you know for a certain gig that john wasn't there (i think all the european ones in november? i know about baden-baden, can someone tell about milan/paris/london?) or if i missed a gig. i left out the tv promo stuff and performances where i know that no mfcers were, like children in need - but if you want to write about any of those, let me know. don't think we have to write sth about all of those gigs, for example in LA i think none of us got to see john? :blink: but let's see how much we can get together. :wink2:

April 2009

15.04.09 Los Angeles (USA)

June 2009

01.06.09 Berlin, Passionskirche (D)

02.06.09 Amsterdam, Concertgebouw (NL)

04.06.09 Brussels, Ancienne Belgique (B)

06.06.09 Milan, Franco Parenti (I)

08.06.09 London, Sadler's Wells (GB)

11.06.09 Paris, Cirque d'Hiver (F)

12.06.09 Paris, Cirque d'Hiver (F)

23.06.09 New York, Le Poisson Rouge (USA)

July 2009

18.07.09 Latitude Festival, Suffolk (GB)

31.07.09 London, Roundhouse (iTunes Festival) (GB)

August 2009

15.08.09 RIX FM Festival, Malmö (S)

September 2009

02.09.09 Brussels, exclusive gig (B)

05.09.09 Blackpool, exclusive gig (GB)

11.09.09 London, The Scala (GB)

12.09.09 Bestival, Isle of Wight (GB)

13.09.09 Munich, exclusive gig (D)

21.09.09 Surprise-Gig, London, Bloomsbury Ballroom (GB)

October 2009

12.10.09 Toronto, Sound Academy (CDN)

13.10.09 Montreal, Place des Arts (CDN)

15.10.09 Boston, Orpheum Theatre (USA)

16.10.09 New York, United Palace (USA)

18.10.09 Philadelphia, Electric Factory (USA)

20.10.09 Chicago, Riviera Theatre (USA)

23.10.09 Los Angeles, Hollywood Palladium (USA)

24.10.09 Oakland, Fox Theater (USA)

26.10.09 Seattle, Moore Theatre (USA)

27.10.09 Vancouver, Orpheum (CDN)

November 2009

09.11.09 Milan, exclusive gig (I)

10.11.09 Paris, exklusive gig at Jamel Club (F)

18.11.09 London, Little Noise Sessions, Union Chapel (GB)

24.11.09 Sydney, Enmore Theatre (AUS)

26.11.09 Hong Kong, HITEC Star Hall (CN)

28.11.09 Seoul, AX Hall (ROK)

30.11.09 Tokio, Studio Coast (J)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! :clap::yay:

but then, i guess before the yearbook deadline no one will do anything for this anyway... :naughty: but maybe we can already try to build groups of ppl who could write something about the gigs? here's a list of the gigs, pls let me know if you can write something about john for any of those gigs, or if you know for a certain gig that john wasn't there (i think all the european ones in november? i know about baden-baden, can someone tell about milan/paris/london?) or if i missed a gig. i left out the tv promo stuff and performances where i know that no mfcers were, like children in need - but if you want to write about any of those, let me know. don't think we have to write sth about all of those gigs, for example in LA i think none of us got to see john? :blink: but let's see how much we can get together. :wink2:

April 2009

June 2009

01.06.09 Berlin, Passionskirche (D)

02.06.09 Amsterdam, Concertgebouw (NL)

06.06.09 Milan, Franco Parenti (I)

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

02.09.09 Brussels, exclusive gig (B)

13.09.09 Munich, exclusive gig (D)

October 2009

24.10.09 Oakland, Fox Theater (USA)

November 2009

09.11.09 Milan, exclusive gig (I)

10.11.09 Paris, exklusive gig at Jamel Club (F)

18.11.09 London, Little Noise Sessions, Union Chapel (GB)

I would be MORE than happy to do Oakland! :wub2:

I can talk about my deception because he was not there at Paris in November and how i/we missed him?

Mellody, it was you who called to Mika: what about john?

And Mika answered : i won't see him for a while...

PS: i already have a super vanilla candle ( l'Artisan Parfumeur, very classy in France) and i'll buy the scarf (blue like his eyes, green ?tell me) at the sales prices , in January.

we 'll put them in a huge bow with the book?:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

i am so excited...

first of all, (sorry it's belated.. :blush-anim-cl:)..

IMG_5076.JPG

HAPPIEST BDAY, JOHN!! :yay::wub2:

then.. if this is the choice for the project, I can offer my help with some gigs as wel. brixton 28.2.2008 could be one.

but what are we supposed write? our interactions with john in every date? or what..? :blink:

Edited by avoca

I can talk about my deception because he was not there at Paris in November and how i/we missed him?

Mellody, it was you who called to Mika: what about john?

And Mika answered : i won't see him for a while...

PS: i already have a super vanilla candle ( l'Artisan Parfumeur, very classy in France) and i'll buy the scarf (blue like his eyes, green ?tell me) at the sales prices , in January.

we 'll put them in a huge bow with the book?:

i am so excited...

do you really wanna write about a gig where he wasn't? :blink: maybe you can tell him in your personal message instead that you missed him there? :wink2: weren't you at the paris gigs in june?

i didn't ask mika about john, it was leator who told me, and he only got the info because he had something for john which he asked a girl who had won a mika m+g to give to mika to give it to john... and then mika said he won't see him for a while.

but obviously john is back from his holiday now, he's in sydney with mika. :thumb_yello:

I'm in the group doing the Baden-Baden gig. :

um.. john wasn't in baden-baden? :fisch: do you mean munich maybe? :naughty: i added you for that, as iirc you wanted to write sth about it. :bleh:

then.. if this is the choice for the project, I can offer my help with some gigs as wel. brixton 28.2.2008 could be one.

but what are we supposed write? our interactions with john in every date? or what..? :

well, as i suggested a few pages ago, and didn't get any alternative suggestions from anyone, i'd say a part of the book is dedicated to this year's gigs, the rest to personal messages from everyone to john. plus a few extras like song+mfc voodoo doll+presents. do you think we should include the 2008 gigs as well? :blink: maybe you could write about franco parenti, together with robi?

about what to write, well, i'd say our "special john moments" - like that for example in milan he took care so well of the numbers system and helped robi and us in any possible way. :wub2:

now, about that mfc-voodoo-doll - as we have a whole package of stuff now anyway (thanx to lillibet :naughty:), we could make an extra doll instead of sticking it on the book... then we could also get more creative. would some of you like to form a "mfc voodoo doll team" and put something together? :biggrin2:

update of the list...

April 2009

June 2009

01.06.09 Berlin, Passionskirche (D) - melody

02.06.09 Amsterdam, Concertgebouw (NL) - ingievv

06.06.09 Milan, Franco Parenti (I) - robertina

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

02.09.09 Brussels, exclusive gig (B) - celien

13.09.09 Munich, exclusive gig (D) - mariposa, melody

October 2009

24.10.09 Oakland, Fox Theater (USA) - superstar, lollipopgirl83

November 2009

Okay, i'll talk about how i missed him in Paris , or in Franco Parent because when i was waiting for my ticket ; he left the queue and came to me and said: it's such a pleasure to meet my dear french friends, with his blue eyes fixing on me..

Me: oh, hiiiiiiiiii, heuh, it's always a pleasure to meet such a gentleman and i turned out, so embarrassed...:fangurl:

i am so stupid sometimes....

happy birthday John!!

I can do this one, and I'll ask some people to write it together with me:

September 2009 02.09.09 Brussels, exclusive gig (B)

I'm happy to write it with you :boing: