Win a M&G with MIKA in LONDON! Play.com competition!

robertina

Guys, this isn't a let's-grab-pitchforks-and-chase-out-any-foreigners-who-decide-to-try-their-luck thread.

Now we know that's it's for UK people only; some people were excited and didn't realize that at first. Now, it's up to Play.com to make sure the winners they select are indeed from the UK. No need to tear someone limb from limb for not realizing that.

Let's all play nice, kay? How about we build a sandcastle:

sand-castle-contest.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this isn't a let's-grab-pitchforks-and-chase-out-any-foreigners-who-decide-to-try-their-luck thread.

Now we know that's it's for UK people only; some people were excited and didn't realize that at first. Now, it's up to Play.com to make sure the winners they select are indeed from the UK. No need to tear someone limb from limb for not realizing that.

sand-castle-contest.jpg

I get to put the sea shell on tooop! :biggrin2::naughty:

sand-castle-contest.jpg

Oooh, cool sandcastle!

If people genuinely didn't realise (which shouldn't be the case as you are agreing that you have read the terms and conditions when you enter...but that's another topic...) then I'm not going to hound them. But it seems clear to me that some people have entered knowlinly breaking the T&C's, which I am upset by. They don't ask for an address just an email so how are they to know? T&C's are there for a reason, they are legally binding, it's the enterants responsibility to obey them.

End rant.

OOOh

I seemed to have missed all the excitement when this thread was opened. Still fun to read back:naughty:

The phone number, you know...

Oh I hope they also check that people don't enter 30 different mail addys with the same phone number then, cause that would also be cheating on purpose wouldn't it? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I hope they also check that people don't enter 30 different mail addys with the same phone number then, cause that would also be cheating on purpose wouldn't it? :mf_rosetinted:

:no:

That would be fully acceptable.:shun:

All the excitement, you know :fangurl:

OOOh

I seemed to have missed all the excitement when this thread was opened. Still fun to read back:naughty:

The phone number, you know...

I guess, but I didn't enter my phone number and it still accepted my entry. I'm Ex-directory so i won't put my number on thins like this. But people could easily enter different numbers like a mobile, work or a friends.

I guess, but I didn't enter my phone number and it still accepted my entry. I'm Ex-directory so i won't put my number on thins like this. But people could easily enter different numbers like a mobile, work or a friends.

thanks for the tips :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

(:biggrin2:)

:no:

That would be fully acceptable.:shun:

All the excitement, you know :fangurl:

Not only acceptable, but a heroic act :mf_rosetinted: Then you might win more than once and get to play God with the tickets, which totally deserves the respect and forever lurve of the entire forum :fangurl:

Think I need to go back to rehab, I'm still too pissed off to post here :badmood:

thanks for the tips :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

(:biggrin2:)

Lol! If people want to enter multiple times then they are welcome to, I just hope that anyone that does is discovered and excluded because once agin the T&C's clearly state that it is one entery per person.

Sosi, I agree that the second ticket can be passed on to anyone else, doesn't bother me if it went to a non-UKer because they are not the one entering the comp. If I win I'm extra ticket would of course come to the MFC, I have friends who would want to go but no one that would enjoy it as much as the peeps on here!:wub2: