Hello

Blossom

Hi,

I'm Sarah and I'm a huge Mika fan from Dublin. I got into his music back in 2007 when I heard 'Grace Kelly' on a music station on TV and loved it immediately as it was unlike anything that was in the charts at that time. His videos seem like so much fun too! :thumb_yello:

As soon as I finished listening to 'Life In Cartoon Motion' for the first time I had to play it all over again as it was a brilliant pop album and it ended up in my Top 3 favourite albums of the year.

Sadly, I have not seen him live in concert yet but I hope that will change some day.

My other interests include listening to music (big fan of electro, rock and alternative), drawing, watching TV/DVDs, being on the Internet and reading.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :biggrin2:

Edited by Blossom

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm Sarah and I'm a huge Mika fan from Dublin. I got into his music back in 2007 when I heard 'Grace Kelly' on a music station on TV and loved it immediately as it was unlike anything that was in the charts at that time. His videos seem like so much fun too! :thumb_yello:

As soon as I finished listening to 'Life In Cartoon Motion' for the first time I had to play it all over again as it was a brilliant pop album and it ended up in my Top 3 favourite albums of the year.

Sadly, I have not seen him live in concert yet but I hope that will change some day.

My other interests include listening to music (big fan of electro, rock and alternative), drawing, watching TV/DVDs, being on the Internet and reading.

I look forward to getting to know you all. :biggrin2:

Welcome, Sarah! :huglove:

Hope you enjoy it here! :wink2: