Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:

Many people saying they can't get to the icecream van by 12:30pm tomorrow. SO gonna hold back tix on the door at the venue. Later that eve

less than a minute ago from Tweetie

Is this the right thread? :roftl:

My best friend just text me to tell me. She's officially my favourite person. Those that are heading to the venue - what time d'you reckon? I'm gonna aim to get there for about 5ish, or do you think that won't be early enough?

My best friend just text me to tell me. She's officially my favourite person. Those that are heading to the venue - what time d'you reckon? I'm gonna aim to get there for about 5ish, or do you think that won't be early enough?

are you officially going to the gig? there's a thread in the gigs section that I need to edit if you are.

:Update:

Many people saying they can't get to the icecream van by 12:30pm tomorrow. SO gonna hold back tix on the door at the venue. Later that eve

less than a minute ago from Tweetie

Is this the right thread? :roftl:

Hey guys. it seems that i may be able to get hold of two extra tickets from the van, depending on if im in the first 350 people and my friend gets over from work in time, otherwise we will only have a pair. but if anyone is interested PM me.

are you officially going to the gig? there's a thread in the gigs section that I need to edit if you are.

Absolutely heading down tomorrow. Checking train times now. :D

And I'm gonna be on my lonesome, but I'm sure I'll find people to chat to!

I'm going! I've had an offer of a spare ticket but if that falls through then I'll be down to the venue to try and get my hands on one of the ones held back. See you all tomorrow.

Oh is anyone heading to Euston afterwards to hang around for the first train back up to wherever? I can't go home because my parents would kill me for coming all that way back just for a gig on my FIRST day, but to hell with it, I've only got to collect my ID card tomorrow then I'm free as a bird. :D

I'm going! I've had an offer of a spare ticket but if that falls through then I'll be down to the venue to try and get my hands on one of the ones held back. See you all tomorrow.

Oh is anyone heading to Euston afterwards to hang around for the first train back up to wherever? I can't go home because my parents would kill me for coming all that way back just for a gig on my FIRST day, but to hell with it, I've only got to collect my ID card tomorrow then I'm free as a bird. :D

:yay: By my calculation, that would leave 4 spare and 4 wanting tickets :yay: Good luck to everyone in the icecream scrum :thumb_yello:

I have to head to Euston after the Gig im sure there may be a group of us heading that way so your welcome to tag along.....im hoping i dont have to hang at the station for too long and am able to catch the last train back to birmingham!!:blink:

:biggrin2:Avoiding the parents jazzy :naughty::roftl:

Im also going (well depending on getting tickets of course) :biggrin2: and my possible 2 spare tickets have now been accounted for so please no more PM's. thanks :)

I have to head to Euston after the Gig im sure there may be a group of us heading that way so your welcome to tag along.....im hoping i dont have to hang at the station for too long and am able to catch the last train back to birmingham!!:blink:

I checked train times and the last train to Crewe was 10pm, and if Mika comes on at 9 then there's no way he'll be done by then, plus GETTING to the station. But I will absolutely tag along with those of you heading to Euston, otherwise I'll end up sitting on my lonesome all scared because it's late in London and I'll be on my own, haha.

:biggrin2:Avoiding the parents jazzy :naughty::roftl:

Im also going (well depending on getting tickets of course) :biggrin2: and my possible 2 spare tickets have now been accounted for so please no more PM's. thanks :)

Absolutely avoiding them. I only left them about 14 hours ago, they're not ready to have me back yet, hahha.