MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in time for some dozens more of voting in a row :teehee: just before voting was close. Not that I find it fair but I'm sure I haven't been the only one.

We all know we did our best. We just have to hope it was enough, and if it wasn't, there's always another time.

:wink2:i voted every day for Mika and for my boys using OPERA browse!(cca 2500 votes/day):biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:i'm so nervous for thursday night!:wub2:i hope i will get most awesome present for my birthday!(2 EMA price-MIKA and TH!)

:thumb_yello:Nicoleta, hey! it's me speedy from THA. Anyways, Mika, Tokio Hotel, and Green Day are all going to be there at the same time. I feel so fortunate. All eight of my favorite dudes at the same place at the same place.:wub2:

I'm am so looking forward to tonight! I really hope he wins this award!! My husband Alan loves Lady Gaga so we're both hoping she wins at least one of hers. But to me the most important one is BEST MALE, which I really really want Mika to win!!!!!!!

I really hope he wins 'Best Male'. I don't really care about any of the other awards.