MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there gonna be something backstage? :dunno: Because right now on my MTV they show a little bit about the nominees and at 8 o'clock (in like and hour) they will have a one hour-show about the male nominees! :boing:

But will there be somehting from the red carpet like last year? :huh:

So is there gonna be something backstage? :dunno: Because right now on my MTV they show a little bit about the nominees and at 8 o'clock (in like and hour) they will have a one hour-show about the male nominees! :boing:

But will there be somehting from the red carpet like last year? :huh:

"On 5th November, you’re going to want to be right here at mtvema.com! Why? We’re going to start the night off with our exclusive 2009 EMA: Red Carpet Show presented by Joss Stone and MTV Presenter, Joko Winterscheidt. This hour-long extravaganza will start at 20:00 CET and is going to see Joss and Joko catching up with the stars - and their getups - as they enter the O2 World."

"On 5th November, you’re going to want to be right here at mtvema.com! Why? We’re going to start the night off with our exclusive 2009 EMA: Red Carpet Show presented by Joss Stone and MTV Presenter, Joko Winterscheidt. This hour-long extravaganza will start at 20:00 CET and is going to see Joss and Joko catching up with the stars - and their getups - as they enter the O2 World."

Ok I saw that extras with Mika on their website....but where have you got that quote from, Angel? :teehee:

Ok I saw that extras with Mika on their website....but where have you got that quote from, Angel? :teehee:

http://ema.mtv.co.uk/news/news_virtual_backstage

each mtv site for each country who has mtv has one of those blogs thingys.... we have one here in denmark too. its just in danish

But shouldnt they start to get things ready on the sites by now? 1 H 25 MIN to the red carpet!

So they have to use an escalator for the red carpet to the interview part :blink: Good luck Mika.....

edit: can see they are getting ready on the sites. And it looks like you have to use your own countrys mtv to watch...

nice countdown they have...

Edited by Dark Angel

I´m really excited, I think I voted 1500 times for our boy. Everthing is crossed that Mika will win and I hope to see him on TV tonight even for a few seconds. So I will watch the red carpet in an hour....

Everyone of us who voted over & over & over should feel really proud of ourselves for accomplishing something pretty significant & kewl!

We joined the MFC being fans of this amazing songwriter, singer, performer & artist.

We come here to satisfy our hunger for news, songs, performing schedules, photos, performing videos & art of this brilliant Mika!

We read, listen & watch everything we can get our hands here.

We meet others who feel the same as we do & in some cases make new friends.

Then something like the MTV Europe Music Awards comes along & WE make a difference to help promote & reward this incredible Mika who shares so much with us.

Mika has been nominated for Best Male Artist along with only four others.

Congrats everybody!!

Edited by Kodes100

I´m really excited, I think I voted 1500 times for our boy. Everthing is crossed that Mika will win and I hope to see him on TV tonight even for a few seconds. So I will watch the red carpet in an hour....

DITTO!!!!!! I definitely hope the best! A good reason for him to be there... :naughty: if he should be the lucky winner. GOD i hope!

the ema.mtv.co.uk is for the uk ppl

im useing the danish ema.mtv.dk

theres an mtv for every country basiclly

Yeah, I'm currently on the German site since the American one is lame-o and I can't find the link for it.

:blink:

But I see a live countdown, so that's promising.:biggrin2: