MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

Well, looks like there may be a slot opening--

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/6466583/Robbie-Williams-cancels-MTV-Europe-Music-Awards-live-performance.html

or maybe not--

LONDON, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- U2 will perform in front of Berlin's Brandenburg Gate on November 5, as part of the 16th MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs), the news was announced today by MTV Networks International (MTVNI), owned by Viacom Inc. (NYSE: VIA - News, VIA.B - News). As a prelude to the Fall of The Wall celebrations in Berlin, U2 return to the city for a free ticketed performance which will be beamed into the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards.

Edited by A. Clay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's he nominated for? He hasn't done that much this year, just one tour.

TBWKTM is only just released really and the same for any singles.

Isn't it usual to reward people for their success in any given year.

I mean Mika is always a winner in my book, but what's he done to be nominated or win this?

He's best male. He doesn't need to do anything to be that.

Ah! That's the way it is, is it? Fair enough.

I haven't heard of half of the presenters and most of the acts playing seem to be American.

I am generalising of course.

Katy is presenting again. The other people I don't really care about. I don't think Mika will be there.

You can vote lots of times every day, Lena

Yes... I have for 20 minutes in day for voting . And then this day to vote it is impossible. And following time is restored an opportunity to vote only after 24 hours... In fact so, not earlier?

Yes... I have for 20 minutes in day for voting . And then this day to vote it is impossible. And following time is restored an opportunity to vote only after 24 hours... In fact so, not earlier?

If you have been voting a lot, they do make you stop for 24 hours. I think there is an overall limit on how many times you can vote.

This is to stop people cheating by using machines to vote.

If you have been voting a lot, they do make you stop for 24 hours. I think there is an overall limit on how many times you can vote.

As opposed to doing the completely normal thing of sitting at your pc voting 100 times on the trot. :naughty:

As opposed to doing the completely normal thing of sitting at your pc voting 100 times on the trot. :naughty:

Absolutely :naughty:

From what I can see, on the EMAs they are quite happy for you to do that, but have a ceiling on how many times any one individual can vote in a 24 hour period.

Absolutely :naughty:

From what I can see, on the EMAs they are quite happy for you to do that, but have a ceiling on how many times any one individual can vote in a 24 hour period.

Crazy! What can the results really mean in these circumstances?

Crazy! What can the results really mean in these circumstances?

It just ends up being a competition between fan clubs.

I prefer polls where you get one vote - just one - and that's it

I did not count up. I think, about 100 times

And then is going boo and an interdiction)