MTV Europe Music Awards '09

Cibele

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know my daughter and I gave him a fart cube after itunes, but he wasn't that impressed, he looked...stunned into silence and moved on pretty quick to the next person lol :blush-anim-cl: WE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY lol, don't think HE did. So I defo aint gonna be visiting a thread about his poop (even if it IS golden)

WTF IS A FART CUBE?! :lmfao:

He obviously doesn't share my potty humour then...:lmfao:

Okay, this years EMAs WORST ever!!!

Not even Katy and U2 could save it!

Totally dominated by NON European acts, Mika was robbed by Eminem, who really doesn't desreve best male, Pete Wentz was the WORST co-host, in the history of co-hosting, and the biggest joke of the night, the UKs televised showing of it an hour after it started in the rest of Europe! Totally hacked me off!

I turned it off after Eminems unjustified win, couldn't watch any more.

Edited by RAK1

Okay, this years EMAs WORST ever!!!

Not even Katy and U2 could save it!

Totally dominated by NON European acts, Mika was robbed by Eminem, who really doesn't desreve best male, Pete Wentz was the WORST co-host, in the history of co-hosting, and the biggest joke of the night, the UKs televised showing of it an hour after it started in the rest of Europe! Totally hacked me off!

I turned it off after Eminems unjustified win, couldn't watch any more.

I totally agree! It was SO boring. I already thought they were boring last year, but at least Katy Perry was a bit amusing then.

Yesterday she looked like an SM mistress, and she sounded really wasted:naughty:Worst EMAs ever.

I was watching it up until after the 'Best Male' award. Totally predictable show, just like today's music scene...

Seriously. Best New Act came on and I was like: Oh, Gaga's got this. And she did. Then Best Rock came on, I thought: Linkin Park. And they did.

Best Urban, I thought: Jay-Z. And he did.

But I really didn't expect Eminem to win Best Male. I mean, I didn't think Mika would win, BUT EMINEM?!:boxed:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has ANYONE from Europe won up to now?

I've just seen Eminem take Mika's award!!

Tokio Hotel have come on now, to perform.

the fact it's EMA is just a detail.. they have the same winners all over the place, even if it's MTV asia or smt. :mf_rosetinted:

saves time :mf_rosetinted: