Pretty close to Summer... end of Spring actually!

He should have a bit of a vacation... I'd be happy to show him a few things in the outback if he likes! :naughty:

Oh, I know what you want to show Mika and it ain't the outback.. :naughty:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will actually , makes no sense to go just for one gig

Did you get your badges etc:thumb_yello:

Blue Sky had s bunch of them, so I'm asking if anyone wants one, I'll pay for it and they can pay me back on the day of the concert.

Oooh Freds, any luck on lining up some kind of a meet and greet with Meeks?

And its Summer there huh? bet he has a vacation while hes there :wink2: ..would make sense to me

Well even the middle of winter can be summery in Sydney.

Summery for you guys! I'm from up north, so I'll be showing up in the warmest clothes I own, since I won't have time to acclimatise before the gig...:aah:

We can work something out for you... do you need to get a train or something out to your aunty's place or will she come into the middle of Sydney or meet you somewhere?

Im coming in around the 22nd Im not sure yet but aj (my aunt) says that she doesnt want to drive at night, so I thought I can stay with her on the first night and stay in the hostel for the 23rd and 24th, so I dont have to wait for her to get off work to get to the gig and she doesnht have to drive at night after the gig has finished! of course Ill have to clear it with her first!

Im just not sure how much sleep im gonna get at my aunts! Im short but not small enough to sleep on a very small couch!

If I do take the option of the hostel for 2 nights Ill probably need to take a train or something on the 25th or something!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

Well even the middle of winter can be summery in Sydney.

Good point... Actually, the weather the day of the last concert was quite reasonable...

Summery for you guys! I'm from up north, so I'll be showing up in the warmest clothes I own, since I won't have time to acclimatise before the gig...:aah:

*gigglesnort*

Good point... Though it doesn't feel particularly warm here, it was about 9 degrees!

Im coming in around the 22nd Im not sure yet but aj (my aunt) says that she doesnt want to drive at night, so I thought I can stay with her on the first night and stay in the hostel for the 23rd and 24th, so I dont have to wait for her to get off work to get to the gig and she doesnht have to drive at night after the gig has finished! of course Ill have to clear it with her first!

Im just not sure how much sleep im gonna get at my aunts! Im short but not small enough to sleep on a very small couch!

If I do take the option of the hostel for 2 nights Ill probably need to take a train or something on the 25th or something!

Okay then... Let me know when it's all good.

Heyy! The aunt I'm staying with is called AJ as well! =P

Heyy! The aunt I'm staying with is called AJ as well! =P

haha :roftl: mine is actually janet, but she refuses to let me call her aunty so we just call her AJ

You two might be cousins!! :lmfao::naughty:

that would be freaky! almost like meeting your twin at summercamp...(parent trap):naughty:

You two might be cousins!! :lmfao::naughty:

Haha, I need a cousin who'll talk to me! My other cousins are guys, and they pretty much disown me whenever I visit. =P

haha :roftl: mine is actually janet, but she refuses to let me call her aunty so we just call her AJ

Mine is Jane, and because I'm E.J, we coined A.J. =]

And you will both have to share the tiny couch (do I have the right aunt? lol)

Haha, my AJ has a spare room all ready for me, complete with a PC and a basket of toys suitable for a 3yo. =D (She does have a 3yo, so I'll let her off on that one. =P)

We're hoping for a proper tour next year, so don't worry... This is only a promo concert.

We'll probably ask him for a proper tour and if he says what cities, it'll be Syd, Melb, Bris and Perth... I think that covers the important people :teehee:

We're hoping for a proper tour next year, so don't worry... This is only a promo concert.

We'll probably ask him for a proper tour and if he says what cities, it'll be Syd, Melb, Bris and Perth... I think that covers the important people :teehee:

<and auckland> *cough*

Awwww... :huglove:

Next time hopefully...

I really do hope he goes to NZ, then I'm gonna crash on your couch! :teehee:

I hope he does too. I feel worse now more than I did 2 years ago sitting at school while I knew Mika would be performing that very night only 3 hours away! :crybaby:

Of course you can crash on my couch!

That is if I can find a good flat before then. Which I will because I plan to leave home before 25 :roftl:

I hope he does too. I feel worse now more than I did 2 years ago sitting at school while I knew Mika would be performing that very night only 3 hours away! :crybaby:

Of course you can crash on my couch!

That is if I can find a good flat before then. Which I will because I plan to leave home before 25 :roftl:

Knowing he's close, but not being able to go must be so hard...

Yay!

If you can find a good flat before then, that'll be great! We can have parties and stuff! :das:

Knowing he's close, but not being able to go must be so hard...

Yay!

If you can find a good flat before then, that'll be great! We can have parties and stuff! :das:

I spoke to an MFCer about this some time ago. My idea was to have an appartment dedicated to the housing of MFC when they needed a place to stay when in my country of choice to see Mika!

We should totally have a Mika party! We can talk via our profiles so as not to take up this thread :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...