Mini MFCer on the way!!!!!

sunshine931

Im so happy about you!!! :biggrin2::huglove:

I just become an aunt.. for my sister's twins:wub2:

Aaw twins! That must be something to care of though! My friend Fannie gave birth to twin girls this summer... they're adorable! Towards the end of her pregnancy her belly was SO huge the poor girl!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, congratulations!:wub2:

What are their names?

edit: I read you already became an aunt. Is that true or is your sister still pregnant?

Eva and Laura! :biggrin2:

no,no..she is not pregnant anymore.. :thumb_yello: Babies was born on January 13th

Aaw twins! That must be something to care of though! My friend Fannie gave birth to twin girls this summer... they're adorable! Towards the end of her pregnancy her belly was SO huge the poor girl!

Yes!! But I wont meet them for a long time :tears: couse my sister lives in Turkey..

Aww what did she called them? :wub2:

January 23rd, 2010

We bought the furniture for our little princess's room, as well as the bedding for the crib! WOW it's gonna be gorgeous!! Can't wait to have the wall painted and receive the furniture!!

I'll post pics when the room is done, of course! :biggrin2:

Edited by sunshine931

Congratz! By the way, that's a beautiful name :thumb_yello:

And imagine how happy I feel looking at your stomach due to the fact that I'm going to study for being an obstetrician :naughty: and the fact that Rosalie is a mini MFCer makes it so much better.

I really hope she brings you a lot of happiness.

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations, this is wonderful news:wub2: I've been following your updates with pictures. So lovely!

thx!!

Congratz! By the way, that's a beautiful name :thumb_yello:

And imagine how happy I feel looking at your stomach due to the fact that I'm going to study for being an obstetrician :naughty: and the fact that Rosalie is a mini MFCer makes it so much better.

I really hope she brings you a lot of happiness.

oh cool! what a wonderful job, helping little babies be born!

February 10th, 2010

6 months down, 3 more to go!!

Wow time flies by so fast!!! I'm in the last trimester of my pregnancy. I'm getting bigger and bigger... can't see my feet anymore!! It is wonderful to have this big round belly... and useful too as I can us it as a shelf to put my cereal bowl own while eating in bed lol!! It is uncomfortable sometimes though, the skin being all stretched and all your body organs being squished inside. But luckily for me: no stretch marks yet! I do butter and cream and oil my skin an awful lot loll!

Rosalie is very active, moving and pushing and kicking. You can see my belly move when she's having a party! I will film that soon and post it, it's pretty amazing to watch actually! It is a wonderful feeling but it does take its toll on my sleep... she's getting bigger and stronger and it's really hard sleeping when she moves like that.

We received the furniture for her bedroom but it's still wrapped as we haven't painted the room yet. This w-e we're gonna chose the colors and the window treatment and everything with my sister who's an interior designer. Her room is gonna be the prettiest ever!!

Here's what my belly looks like now...

IMG_1162.jpg

I officially have an outie now instead of an innie...

IMG_1163.jpg

Bye bye feet!

IMG_1168-1.jpg

:shocked:

You are going to be the same size as you were before you got pregnant:naughty:

I'm really happy for you:wub2:

aww thx!! I hope so... although I wouldn't mind keeping some of the curves... one thing's for sure is I'm gonna miss my belly... I've had some of my friends who have kids tell me this and it's true, you get actually attached to your belly!