BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

No you don't. If you had her hair (which is brown with veeery tight locks) you would have to endure hours of bleaching and straightening to have it look like that.:teehee:

But I have to agree that it looks lovely.

Caz, you where there, what did you think of Pick up off the floor live? I so want to see that.:wub2:

I just meant I want big hair lol :roftl: My hair is naturally straight anyway, I do naff all to it unless it's being curled, which isn't THAT often. I just wish it was thicker lol.

I thought PUOTF was absolutely beautiful :wub2:

I love that song anyway, and it was a complete surprise to hear him play it, I had a mini musicgasm moment. Or Mikagasm, whatever.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

September's been quite a month hasn't it?

It certainly has :biggrin2:

Blackpool

Portobello Road

Popstarz at Scala

Bestival

Brick Lane

Paul O'Grady

The Bloomsbury Ballroom

Jools Holland

Just how spoilt have we been? 8 events in 24 days. We only made it to 4 of those but what has struck me is how different each experience has been, each one was totally unique but equally as enjoyable as the rest.

Life as an English based MFC'er certainly has been 'Golden'

Not much more to add to Sara and Caz's reports, but suffice to say, it was a fantastic night! I can't believe that we were the only ones that were getting into it - I couldn't help but dance in my own unique, unco-ordinated way!!

Looking forward to tomorrow night's show :thumb_yello:

OMG I know, she is SO stunning. I want her hair so badly.

Believe me but you don't want a hair like hers cuz it would take several hours and it is hard to brush it and you'd scream every minute :naughty:

Blackpool

Portobello Road

Popstarz at Scala

Bestival

Brick Lane

Paul O'Grady

The Bloomsbury Ballroom

Jools Holland

Just how spoilt have we been? 8 events in 24 days. We only made it to 4 of those but what has struck me is how different each experience has been, each one was totally unique but equally as enjoyable as the rest.

I agree with the last sentence! The bolded parts are the bits I went to!

Not much more to add to Sara and Caz's reports, but suffice to say, it was a fantastic night! I can't believe that we were the only ones that were getting into it - I couldn't help but dance in my own unique, unco-ordinated way!!

Looking forward to tomorrow night's show :thumb_yello:

Who cares about the unco-ordinated dancing? Did you see Mika's that night during Rain? :teehee:

I went to the same school of dancing as Mika....we both dropped out after the first day :roftl:

Hahaha you're not the only one! I was dancing round my room to Mr Blue Sky earlier and realised that I'd picked up some of his moves. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Right well I should do a little write up, I guess!

I was very excited when I found out about this show cos apart from loving Mika, Shakira has been an obsession of mine for almost a decade! A friend of mine had told me they wanted the audience to dress quite brightly... so I came in white skinny jeans. Oh dear. You could easily spot me in the crowd shots which was embarassing.

So as was said, Mika did 5 performances in total. Blame twice, Rain twice and pick up off the floor. Gladys Knight was absolutely phenomenal. I felt so lucky to be in a little studio hearing that legendary voice carry through the walls. Amazing. As for Shakira... never wear skinny jeans while in her presence as it can be a very tight squeeze... even if you are gay!

After the live show had finished, Shakira had to do one more performance. As they were setting up, I was showing Sara my best Shakira dance moves thinking that nobody could see it. All of a sudden the studio guy who had been warming up the audience noticed me and started talking to me through the microphone. Someone shouted I should do my moves in the middle of the floor so I said "Only if I can dance with Shakira". He said "I know why you want to go over there you little perv". At this point Mika noticed what was going on and looked round to see who the guy was talking to. When he realised it was me, his jaw dropped and he looked at me like a disapproving parent. Was really funny and embarassing at the same time!

Afterwards we waited and got to talk to Mika. I asked him what the new single was going to be to clear up the confusion. He then said "Wait til you see the video. I'm wearing clothes this time" so I replied "I don't want to see it then". We then said bye to Mika and waited for Shakira in the hopes I'd get to meet her and propose to her. After a few minutes Caz noticed she had walked past us. How the hell did I miss that? We called her name and she turned around to talk to me. She was so lovely and made my she wolf go back in the closet!

So yeah. It was an amazing night even though I was really ill. Love the Mika fans I was with. Love Mika. Love Shakira. Not too fussed on the XX but hey!

Blame it on the Daz!

Hahaha you're not the only one! I was dancing round my room to Mr Blue Sky earlier and realised that I'd picked up some of his moves. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I find myself doing similar moves but I don't know if they're because of him or whether I already done them regardless. Like, when he leans forwards and sings forward into his microphone while his free arm is behind him is an example. I do that when I'm singing into my deodorant can. Haha! Oh, and this bit at 1:58 where he stamps his way across the room is also what I do

I don't think I do it in my WAG video lol, but I was doing at the Bloomsbury ballroom haha, but on the spot :aah:

I was very excited when I found out about this show cos apart from loving Mika, Shakira has been an obsession of mine for almost a decade! A friend of mine had told me they wanted the audience to dress quite brightly... so I came in white skinny jeans. Oh dear. You could easily spot me in the crowd shots which was embarassing.

So as was said, Mika did 5 performances in total. Blame twice, Rain twice and pick up off the floor. Gladys Knight was absolutely phenomenal. I felt so lucky to be in a little studio hearing that legendary voice carry through the walls. Amazing. As for Shakira... never wear skinny jeans while in her presence as it can be a very tight squeeze... even if you are gay!

After the live show had finished, Shakira had to do one more performance. As they were setting up, I was showing Sara my best Shakira dance moves thinking that nobody could see it. All of a sudden the studio guy who had been warming up the audience noticed me and started talking to me through the microphone. Someone shouted I should do my moves in the middle of the floor so I said "Only if I can dance with Shakira". He said "I know why you want to go over there you little perv". At this point Mika noticed what was going on and looked round to see who the guy was talking to. When he realised it was me, his jaw dropped and he looked at me like a disapproving parent. Was really funny and embarassing at the same time!

Afterwards we waited and got to talk to Mika. I asked him what the new single was going to be to clear up the confusion. He then said "Wait til you see the video. I'm wearing clothes this time" so I replied "I don't want to see it then". We then said bye to Mika and waited for Shakira in the hopes I'd get to meet her and propose to her. After a few minutes Caz noticed she had walked past us. How the hell did I miss that? We called her name and she turned around to talk to me. She was so lovely and made my she wolf go back in the closet!

So yeah. It was an amazing night even though I was really ill. Love the Mika fans I was with. Love Mika. Love Shakira. Not too fussed on the XX but hey!

Blame it on the Daz!

Ah Dale you should post here more often!

I find myself doing similar moves but I don't know if they're because of him or whether I already done them regardless. Like, when he leans forwards and sings forward into his microphone while his free arm is behind him is an example. I do that when I'm singing into my deodorant can. Haha! Oh, and this bit at 1:58 where he stamps his way across the room is also what I do

I don't think I do it in my WAG video lol, but I was doing at the Bloomsbury ballroom haha, but on the spot :aah:

Yeah I do the stampy thing too. I basically think a general rule is those that can't dance (AKA yours truly) dance like Mika.

It's all coming from a good place and that's what counts, right?

Yeah I do the stampy thing too. I basically think a general rule is those that can't dance (AKA yours truly) dance like Mika.

It's all coming from a good place and that's what counts, right?

I do actually dance and have done since I was 4, maybe I give it a bit of style lol :naughty:

well if Mika wants dance classes, I'll show him how to really shake those hips :teehee:

I do actually dance and have done since I was 4, maybe I give it a bit of style lol :naughty:

well if Mika wants dance classes, I'll show him how to really shake those hips :teehee:

Yeah, you probably do give it some style. :thumb_yello:

But if you're just messing around and not dancing 'properly' then you probably pull a few shapes from the Mika catalogue, right?

I'm just hopeless at dancing (and I don't like it) so I just jump around like a fool when I'm on my own. Think WAG but with more clothes and less boob scarves.

Yeah, you probably do give it some style. :thumb_yello:

But if you're just messing around and not dancing 'properly' then you probably pull a few shapes from the Mika catalogue, right?

I'm just hopeless at dancing (and I don't like it) so I just jump around like a fool when I'm on my own. Think WAG but with more clothes and less boob scarves.

THEY'RE CUPCAKES DAMMIT :aah:

This is the thing, I don't feel like I can let go and dance in a geeky way like Mika because I've been trained in dancing. I tried to dance around and go wild but it's too...choreographed and perfected. Does that make sense? Like...I can't geek off. I just end up performing :teehee:

Blackpool

Portobello Road

Popstarz at Scala

Bestival

Brick Lane

Paul O'Grady

The Bloomsbury Ballroom

Jools Holland

Heheh I was at seven of them.

I'm tired now.

Heheh I was at seven of them.

I'm tired now.

lol it certainly ended with an almighty bang, but I'm quite sad now and left feeling nostalgic. I think Mika Depression will be kicking in soon.

Strange, because I didn't get that at Sadler's Wells. Probably because it was the first time I met him and left me on a high for 3 weeks lol.

But I got used to seeing him so regularly last month (1st october already! :shocked:) and now I'm not seeing him at all for quite a while. Quite literally like taking a drug then having it taking away from you, I guess lol. Leaves you wanting you more but knowing you can't have any :sad:

THEY'RE CUPCAKES DAMMIT :aah:

This is the thing, I don't feel like I can let go and dance in a geeky way like Mika because I've been trained in dancing. I tried to dance around and go wild but it's too...choreographed and perfected. Does that make sense? Like...I can't geek off. I just end up performing :teehee:

They're boooobs.

Aw but that's kind of nice that you end up performing because you're still getting that energy out and enjoying yourself and it'll probably much less embarrassing if someone walks in because you CAN dance.

I thought PUOTF was absolutely beautiful :wub2:

I love that song anyway, and it was a complete surprise to hear him play it, I had a mini musicgasm moment. Or Mikagasm, whatever.

Thanks!:fangurl:

I went to the same school of dancing as Mika....we both dropped out after the first day :roftl:

I'm a big fan of Mika's spastic dancing:wub2:

Blame it on the Daz!

:roftl: God I'd love to meet you!:roftl:

It has been wonderful!

I want more!:teehee:

Yes, September is definitely a month to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone mentioned Daz and Shakira? It was all so funny watcing his excitement when he managed to take a phot with her. The funny thing is that we had just finished talking to Mika when Shakira appeared and Daz almost missed her!!!

Lovely night! Can't wait to watch it all tomorrow on TV!!! And Pick Up Off The Floor sounded as good as anyone can imagine!!! Shakira had some sound problems during a song about Gypsy so she had to sing it twice. I wish it had happened during PUOTF so we could have heard it again:teehee: Well, anyway... not much longer to see it on TV!!!

Yes, September is definitely a month to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone mentioned Daz and Shakira? It was all so funny watcing his excitement when he managed to take a phot with her. The funny thing is that we had just finished talking to Mika when Shakira appeared and Daz almost missed her!!!

Lovely night! Can't wait to watch it all tomorrow on TV!!! And Pick Up Off The Floor sounded as good as anyone can imagine!!! Shakira had some sound problems during a song about Gypsy so she had to sing it twice. I wish it had happened during PUOTF so we could have heard it again:teehee: Well, anyway... not much longer to see it on TV!!!

LOL I wasn't fazed at all when I saw Shakira. I just kinda waltzed up to the little crowd while Daz was busy jizzing in his pants, so I said "Daz where's your camera?" and he was like "Oh!" as if he forgot :doh:

Luckily I managed to get a snap of Jules and Kev with Shakira and then the pic of Daz and Shaky Wacky. That's her new name.

Yeah, I wish they had sound problems with Mika as well so we had him singing all night long lol :naughty: