BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

Oh no! Just realised Shakira sang 4 songs during the whole show plus an interview. This isn't fair, Mr. Holland!:sneaky2:

I have to agree - I thpight Mika might have had an interview.

I'm not sure they're going to show her i/v though, as there's only 5 mins left of the show....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope it comes across on screen as well as it it did live...goosebumps all over :wub2:

I know :wub2::wub2: It was so incredible! I don't have words to express how I felt when I heard it, and again tonight. How can he do it? How can he change registers so much and so fast?

And how can he put so much passion and feeling in it? Amazing.Stunning.Incredible.

Gladys Knight is unbelievable isn't she?

She is. I really got goosebums when she sang that song.

Holy ****ing crap. My computer froze while I was downloading the filmon application and I just so managed to see the end of Pick up. :tears:

:tears:

I hope that you saw enough to appreciate it in all its sublimity :teehee:

I didn't get video, but here's an MP3 of PUOTF if anyone wants it. Not the greatest quality, but it still makes me :biggrin2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/obdngq

Oh Mana I love you!!!

Pick up off the floor :shocked:

I love this song.

Wasn't PUOTF BEAUTIFUL?!?!?!

Did you hear us screaming when Mika done his diva moment? :roftl:

I did not breathe for that entire song :fangurl:

I nearly passed out :swoon:

OMGGGGGG

When he did the looooooove looooooooooooooooove loooooooooooooooove I said something that I shan't repeat here but I was totally amazed. He's so wonderful. :wub2:

OMG!!!:swoon: I hope someone will put it on yt quickly (I don't have a recorder). I really have no words... I loved Dan on the cello and Mika, Mika, Mika was just INCREDIBLE!!! I loved the cloes up of his face during most of the song.

I felt like crying :tears: That was so beautiful :wub2:

*edit* Sorry to make you jealous girls, just hope this will be on YT soon.

That was just f*cking brilliant.

10 more days and hopefully I'll be hearing it live :biggrin2:

It stabs you inside when you hear it live. It's just...gut wrenchingly gorgeous.

Actually I think the jury's still out on that one :wink2:

PUOTF should be re-named 'Pick Your Jaw Up Off The Floor' due to the effect it has on you when you hear it sung live.

Yeah. I told you so. :sneaky2: But noone ever listens to me. :aah:

they mashed the liver performance and the recorded performance together and used different shots...but who managed to see that massive close up of me? LOL!!!! Oh yeah, that was my TV debut right there :punk:

My mum was like "I'm here to watch Mika, not you..." and I was like "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" :aah:

Yeah. I told you so. :sneaky2: But noone ever listens to me. :aah:

Haha...I always knew I would love it live. Just like Lady Jane. Although this was a better song to start with.

Although this is even better than I imagined. The sound on this show is spectacular. These are the best TV performances that have ever aired by far.