Mika@Little Noise Sessions 2009 - -London's Union Chapel

robertina

AHAHAHA! OMG I totally should have done.

Nan: How's your boyfriend?

Me: Doing well. Touring the states at the moment. We keep in touch via Twitter. We're sooo technically in lurve.

Haha well I'm best friends with Calvin Harris, Perez and Jason Manford purely cos they've tweeted me, so sure, you and Mika are soooooooo in love. :roftl:

Craig insists on calling him "That guy from Pop Idol" :sneaky2: He knows Mika has never been on any tv talent contest but loves how much it winds me up, if I stoped reacting he'd stop doing it...but I can't! :aah:

Jaz, Caz, you still up for the travelodge room at Kings X?

YES. :biggrin2:

LOLZ @ rhymage on the usernames. :aah:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermmm...about £18.75 with the four of us I think!

OMG this is one pricey event :roftl: £40...nearly £20 on hotel...plus about £32 on travel :roftl::roftl:

God I loved September, almost everything was free!

Haha well I'm best friends with Calvin Harris, Perez and Jason Manford purely cos they've tweeted me, so sure, you and Mika are soooooooo in love. :roftl:

Yeah well Mika's DM'd me, retweeted one of my messages, squeezed my shoulder and even held my hand. He'll ask me to marry him next, mark my words :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! We're twins!

Is it sad that I wrote Jazzy and Caz first then changed it some it would rhyme?

Help I'm being tickled!

OMG this is one pricey event :roftl: £40...nearly £20 on hotel...plus about £32 on travel :roftl::roftl:

Yeah well Mika's DM'd me, retweeted one of my messages, squeezed my shoulder and even held my hand. He'll ask me to marry him next, mark my words :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! We're twins!

Caz you're making me jealous. All I've ever got from him was a giggle when I told him my name was Lozzington. And there has been some brief giggly conversation and I touched his arm at the pub. :wub2: Not in a weird way, just when I went to talk to him.

My best friend pushed between him and someone else he was having a conversation with to get to the bar. :roftl: When she came back and told me I was like OMG WTF YOU'RE SO RUDE. And then she told me that actually she said 'excuse me' and 'sorry' about a billion times and she knocked the other person a little bit (and apoogised) but didn't knock Mika. Hahah.

Tell you what if you end up marrying him you would totally get pitchforked by the Indian girls. :roftl:

Essex twins ftw!! :mf_rosetinted:

Is it sad that I wrote Jazzy and Caz first then changed it some it would rhyme?

Help I'm being tickled!

No it's not sad. Well, technically we are ALL sad because we're on the internet on a Friday night, but it's not sad. It got LOLs.

Ha! We're twins!

Me too:thumb_yello:

Caz you're making me jealous. All I've ever got from him was a giggle when I told him my name was Lozzington. And there has been some brief giggly conversation and I touched his arm at the pub. :wub2: Not in a weird way, just when I went to talk to him.

My best friend pushed between him and someone else he was having a conversation with to get to the bar. :roftl: When she came back and told me I was like OMG WTF YOU'RE SO RUDE. And then she told me that actually she said 'excuse me' and 'sorry' about a billion times and she knocked the other person a little bit (and apoogised) but didn't knock Mika. Hahah.

Tell you what if you end up marrying him you would totally get pitchforked by the Indian girls. :roftl:

Essex twins ftw!! :mf_rosetinted:

I'd LOVE to make Mika giggle!! That is my next mission. *cue James Bond music*

Hah! If those Indian girls came to pitchfork us, Mika can next them but dressing up as a cat and playing the piano. With me tap dancing on top of it. That'll teach 'em!

and what does ftw mean?

Caz, Rose is trying to make a move on your man!

Or has Caz made a move on Rose's man?

OR maybe Mika's just a little man-whore.

DRAMAS.

Mika's a Bi-whore, didn't you know? :naughty:

I'd LOVE to make Mika giggle!! That is my next mission. *cue James Bond music*

Hah! If those Indian girls came to pitchfork us, Mika can next them but dressing up as a cat and playing the piano. With me tap dancing on top of it. That'll teach 'em!

and what does ftw mean?

Mika's a Bi-whore, didn't you know? :naughty:

It was a mega proud moment. Noel Fielding was just like 'Lozzington? what kind of name is that?' then when I told him I didn't choose it he was like 'I'd disown my parents if they called me Lozzington'.

This is coming from a man who is named after the French Father Christmas. Nice one. :thumb_yello:

And have you been smoking something? Why a cat? I mean, I'm all for nexting in any way, shape or form, but disguised as a cat? LOL. I've still got that video on youtube. I might watch it again. :roftl:

FTW = For the win. It's internet geekspeak which doesn't really make sense but just denotes something that has qualities which are awesome.

E.g: Chocolate digestives ftw! Or: Naked Mika ftw! :naughty:

Bi-whore? Does that mean he has to be seeing two people at any given time? :naughty:

Phew, what a stress! :aah: Had all sorts of problems with the stupid site not accepting my cards (telling me that they were different types) and then in the end it went through with the original cards (WTF?) :blink: but hey, in the end I have ticketsssss :biggrin2:

This is going to be an incredible night. Here are a couple of my vids from last year's Little Noise sessions so you can see how small and cool it was (sorry about the sniffing-I had a terrible cold :roftl:):

Phew, what a stress! :aah: Had all sorts of problems with the stupid site not accepting my cards (telling me that they were different types) and then in the end it went through with the original cards (WTF?) :blink: but hey, in the end I have ticketsssss :biggrin2:

This is going to be an incredible night. Here are a couple of my vids from last year's Little Noise sessions so you can see how small and cool it was (sorry about the sniffing-I had a terrible cold :roftl:):

OMG Katy!! I'll probably end up crying if I watch those two songs but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I'm Still Breathing is the first song that ever made me bawl.

OMG Katy!! I'll probably end up crying if I watch those two songs but I'm gonna do it anyway.

I'm Still Breathing is the first song that ever made me bawl.

I know, she does I'm Still Breathing so beautifully, doesn't she??? And she doesn't do it very often either....When she did it here, it was only the second time I saw that she'd done it live, after that really old cafe thing in La from 2006 that is on the net. I absolutely adored her here. I'm a huge Katy fan, I :wub2: her.

And besides the singing and guitar playing, she's a bit like Mika, in the sense that she's great on stage and has a fantastic command of her audience. She's fab live. Have you gone to her gigs?

I know, she does I'm Still Breathing so beautifully, doesn't she??? And she doesn't do it very often either....When she did it here, it was only the second time I saw that she'd done it live, after that really old cafe thing in La from 2006 that is on the net. I absolutely adored her here. I'm a huge Katy fan, I :wub2: her.

And besides the singing and guitar playing, she's a bit like Mika, in the sense that she's great on stage and has a fantastic command of her audience. She's fab live. Have you gone to her gigs?

Yeah, she did it when she went on tour properly (at least at all the gigs I went to) but at shorter sets she probably leaves it out.

Me and my best friend are absolutely in love with her. She's totally like Mika, I agree with you, as soon as she gets on stage the audience are putty in her hands.

I've seen her...a few times. Twice in London @ Koko, then 2 days later in Paris after a last minute decision the day before to runaway there for a few days (and then it turned out our hotel was half a mile away from the venue) and then I was supposed to see her at Shepherd's Bush a couple of days after Sadler's Wells but the tube strike just ruined it BUT I saw her at V cos I was working there and threw a sicky on the Sunday afternoon.

Would have loved to have seen her at Little Noise though, you're mega lucky.

That version of I'm Still Breathing annoys me a bit because there's a really awful backing singer who just ruins it. She was amazing but he was less so.

She kind of forgot the words in your video, which I thought was endearing more than anything.

I've got a video from Koko but I never uploaded it. I might have to do it at some point.

Stop worrying about Sparkly peeps, I'm her ticket fairy and I bought ours at 9.30am!

aww but it's nice to feel wuved THANK YOU to the peeps who worried about me I :wub2: you all (spesh Mikafish cos she got my ticket so I wuvs her MORE} :teehee:

Ermmm...about £18.75 with the four of us I think!

yup it was more expensive this time pfft but was the cheapest T/L I could get nearish the gig at the time, but between 4 it works out very reasonable indeed :thumb_yello:

PS. what is inkeeping dresswise for this gig btw, don't wanna roll up as a phycadelic nun in a church now do I? :roftl: ( yes my 2nd ever gig I did do :blush-anim-cl: never again though lol.)

oh dear lol that is even more than me this time and I am coming from up t'north, I got a bus there for a tenner (yes it takes 6 hours but it still gets me to London for 2pm and I can sleep), and a train back for £14.50, it's 8.30 AM so kick me out good n early girls lol.

not bad for £24.50 I think lol.

Caz did you say your in with us at Travel lodge cos if not I will see if Kath wants to share cos I think she was looking for room?

I am indeed still looking but there is Abby and Laurel too.............we will need to make a decision...as you say though....a pricey do:shocked:

oh dear lol that is even more than me this time and I am coming from up t'north, I got a bus there for a tenner (yes it takes 6 hours but it still gets me to London for 2pm and I can sleep), and a train back for £14.50, it's 8.30 AM so kick me out good n early girls lol.

not bad for £24.50 I think lol.

My train's at 7.36 so I'll be heading off even earlier! Luckily Euston's only one stop away from King's Cross so I won't need to leave until about 7ish. Makes a nice change from leaving Essex at 5.30 to get the 7.36 train. :biggrin2:

Caz would it be cheaper for you to get the C2C to Upminster and then get a travelcard and use the tube from there?

It'll probably take about 30-40 minutes longer but if it's a fair bit cheaper it might be worth it.